WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I've got my eyes set on getting...a Shield TV. Gonna get the 16GB one and drop one of the two 128GB cards I ordered for $60 this weekend into it. Free up my Z3 Tablet Compact so I can use the kindle app for school without distractions and relegate my Fire Stick to back-up duty.

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
I've got my eyes set on getting...a Shield TV. Gonna get the 16GB one and drop one of the two 128GB cards I ordered for $60 this weekend into it. Free up my Z3 Tablet Compact so I can use the kindle app for school without distractions and relegate my Fire Stick to back-up duty.

I don't do enough pro gaming to justify a console. I'm sure I could dig and get a 360 or even a mint PS4/Xbox One for the same rate as the Shield TV, but. I just want something for media and Android gaming. That's the plan. Gonna run it through my converter setup and try to land a new TV during Black Friday weekend.

Last edited:

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

Laura Knotek, are you going to buy the Cityman or 950 XL, Talkman or 950 or neither one?

My guess is she'll got for the smaller of the two or buy a LG Nexus if it is halfway decent...

Neither. I think she is going to get the LG Nexus 5.

Actually I'm probably going to pull the trigger on the Moto X Pure Edition next week. It looks like Moto Maker should be up and running on September 3.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Yes, I know it's big, but I don't have tiny hands.

I'm curious about it too. I'd prefer something that has a nice camera as the last few Moto's have been disappointing in that regard. LG still has the lead for my next spare, but we'll see...if I can get a Moto Maxx, I'd be very happy.

Posted via Xperia Z3

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

Is it the Xperia itself you dislike or the fact that it's a 5.5" phone?

Posted via Xperia Z3

It's about the size, not the brand. She loves it for media consumption but use her Nokia 215 when she goes out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

MSFTisMIA, Any Thoughts on the Xperia z5/compact/Premium rumors?

Snoresville. Much of the same. I'm sure the camera will be a bit better, but I don't expect much to make me upgrade my Z3. If they never tamed the 810 with the "Z4", I don't have high hopes for the Z5.

Posted via Xperia Z3

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

It's about the size, not the brand. She loves it for media consumption but use her Nokia 215 when she goes out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's why I'm in that 5.2" range. I liked the big phones...i really enjoyed the Z Ultra and the 1520, for the most part. Still, something a bit more pocket friendly is better for me.

It's why I liked what LG has done with the G series where they pack a big screen into a smallish frame.

Posted via Xperia Z3

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks. So I got a haircut today...decided to start my Afro over and cut it off. Gonna take the GF on that smooth cruise to see Freddie Jackson on Wednesday, and since this is her birth month, I figured I'll score some point with her as she always likes when I cut my hair.

Posted via Xperia Z3

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte