If Ol Donald has his way, the cuts will reach to those programs too...
    I’m praying for a Blue Wave come November to put the brakes on that biotch.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    02-26-2018 05:02 PM
    Initial impressions: I love night mode! It's so much better than the other ones I've used so far (V20, Mi Note 2, Honor 8). Screen before was solid but now is a charm to use.

Software feels smoother. Transitions don't feel as jerky. Phone feels a bit more responsive.

Cons:

The radios are still disappointing. There's a carrier update I need to take, but I'm not convinced.

More feedback to come.
    Laura Knotek, libra89 and aximtreo like this.
    02-26-2018 05:10 PM
    I’m praying for a Blue Wave come November to put the brakes on that biotch.
    It's gonna take more than a blue wave to undo this Carnage.
    Laura Knotek and N_LaRUE like this.
    02-26-2018 05:13 PM
    02-26-2018 06:04 PM
    Watching it in IMAX. This theater in suburban Chicago is so much better than the one in town where I went to see the newest Thor movie.
    02-26-2018 06:08 PM
    So, people are complaining about the curves on the new Xperia phones. I think that design inspiration may have come from here:

https://m.gsmarena.com/sony_ericsson_elm-review-466.php
    libra89 and Laura Knotek like this.
    02-26-2018 06:10 PM
    Watching it in IMAX. This theater in suburban Chicago is so much better than the one in town where I went to see the newest Thor movie.
    I'm going to go during the week, likely on Wednesday it Thursday. Was gonna go today but the barber hit me up on my way to work this morning to stop in for a cut.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    02-26-2018 06:13 PM
    So, people are complaining about the curves on the new Xperia phones. I think that design inspiration may have come from here:

Or from the river pebble design language of the Palm Pre.
    02-26-2018 06:13 PM
    I'm going to go during the week, likely on Wednesday it Thursday. Was gonna go today but the barber hit me up on my way to work this morning to stop in for a cut.
    I'm done for the day and still have some time so I said, why not?
    02-26-2018 06:14 PM
    Or from the river pebble design language of the Palm Pre.
    Sony is too cocky to look at the Pebble. Lol.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    02-26-2018 06:15 PM
    I'm done for the day and still have some time so I said, why not?
    Don't blame you. It's been hard to get tickets last minute here as even two weeks in, it's sold out.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    02-26-2018 06:16 PM
    Don't blame you. It's been hard to get tickets last minute here as even two weeks in, it's sold out.
    Funny. Because this theater is virtually empty!
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    02-26-2018 06:18 PM
    You should see the kids put in force to see it here in NYC. My Nigerian colleague took her sons to see it and they both wore their African prints.

Some people even brought African drums at some point at one theater.
    libra89, Laura Knotek and aximtreo like this.
    02-26-2018 06:22 PM
    You should see the kids put in force to see it here in NYC. My Nigerian colleague took her sons to see it and they both wore their African prints.

Some people even brought African drums at some point at one theater.
    If we were still going to South Africa for Spring Break, we would have definitely seen it in Joburg.
    02-26-2018 06:24 PM
    If we were still going to South Africa for Spring Break, we would have definitely seen it in Joburg.
    It's been amazing. Hope your little one gets to see it.
    02-26-2018 06:26 PM
    Initial impressions: I love night mode! It's so much better than the other ones I've used so far (V20, Mi Note 2, Honor 8). Screen before was solid but now is a charm to use.

Software feels smoother. Transitions don't feel as jerky. Phone feels a bit more responsive.

Cons:

The radios are still disappointing. There's a carrier update I need to take, but I'm not convinced.

More feedback to come.
    I'm glad for the screen improvements, I recall you wanting a night mode. Sounds like it was worth it to do it so far.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    02-26-2018 06:27 PM

I think they look nice. I mean the new Xperias.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    02-26-2018 06:29 PM
    Let us know what you think!
    02-26-2018 06:29 PM
    I'm glad for the screen improvements, I recall you wanting a night mode. Sounds like it was worth it to do it so far.
    It's given it an "AMOLED" type warm look on stripping the blue light away. I just never liked the super saturated look of many AMOLED panels normally. It makes the screen so much easier for me to use. Now I need to start using it on the work phone.

It's what pissed me off with Sony as I wanted the Z3 Tablet Compact to get a night mode. I'd have to root it and add lineage to do so...
    02-26-2018 06:30 PM
    So as usual, the barber takes forever. I'm glad I'm only getting a maintenance cut tonight. Otherwise...
    02-26-2018 06:52 PM
    So as usual, the barber takes forever. I'm glad I'm only getting a maintenance cut tonight. Otherwise...
    I can relate to that when I get my hair done, hopefully you're done by now.
    02-26-2018 09:03 PM
    It's been amazing. Hope your little one gets to see it.
    Kiddo doesn't like movies for some reason. Only TV shows. Go figure. We have tried quite a bit to no avail.
    02-26-2018 09:08 PM
    Let us know what you think!
    I liked it quite a bit. It's a good movie. If anyone goes to see it like a typical Marvel movie they're bound to be disappointed. But it's a great standalone movie.
    02-26-2018 09:09 PM
    It's given it an "AMOLED" type warm look on stripping the blue light away. I just never liked the super saturated look of many AMOLED panels normally. It makes the screen so much easier for me to use. Now I need to start using it on the work phone.

It's what pissed me off with Sony as I wanted the Z3 Tablet Compact to get a night mode. I'd have to root it and add lineage to do so...
    I can totally relate to this. The Pixels have a built in auto night mode. Also the Huawei MediaPad M3 has the same functionality. Without it, I would probably not be typing this at this hour.
    02-26-2018 09:10 PM
    I can relate to that when I get my hair done, hopefully you're done by now.
    It took the same length of time: 75 minutes. Which means I was in there for about 2.5 hrs including wait time. That's the ding I always had with him: his work is solid, but it takes too long.
    02-26-2018 09:10 PM
142,845 ... 56515652565356545655 ...