So as usual, the barber takes forever. I'm glad I'm only getting a maintenance cut tonight. Otherwise...
    One of the joys of going bald.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    02-26-2018 09:11 PM
    I liked it quite a bit. It's a good movie. If anyone goes to see it like a typical Marvel movie they're bound to be disappointed. But it's a great standalone movie.
    So you see why it's a burgeoning cult classic, especially for brown folks...

...I'm looking forward to finally seeing it this week.
    02-26-2018 09:12 PM
    My dad and my brother just do the shaved head route. I'm delaying it for as long as possible.
    Laura Knotek and aximtreo like this.
    02-26-2018 09:12 PM
    It took the same length of time: 75 minutes. Which means I was in there for about 2.5 hrs including wait time. That's the ding I always had with him: his work is solid, but it takes too long.
    I get my hair cut at off hours. The stylist doesn't work past 4:30 PM. I just skip lunch and take off a bit early to get a haircut.

Although June 2016 to September 2017, I didn't get my hair cut in town. Every single one on the road, including one overseas.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    02-26-2018 09:13 PM
    I'm going to get there one of these days. For now I still have plenty left.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    02-26-2018 09:14 PM
    I can totally relate to this. The Pixels have a built in auto night mode. Also the Huawei MediaPad M3 has the same functionality. Without it, I would probably not be typing this at this hour.
    It's an amazing thing indeed. Night mode, especially on a good LCD panel, is a beautiful thing.
    libra89 and Laura Knotek like this.
    02-26-2018 09:14 PM
    Kiddo doesn't like movies for some reason. Only TV shows. Go figure. We have tried quite a bit to no avail.
    Well, I hope she watches it at some point.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    02-26-2018 09:15 PM
    So you see why it's a burgeoning cult classic, especially for brown folks...

...I'm looking forward to finally seeing it this week.
    Actually it's a great movie for anyone. But I can see the cultural impact of it for people of color (myself included).
    02-26-2018 09:15 PM
    My dad and my brother just do the shaved head route. I'm delaying it for as long as possible.
    In my family I inherited the baldness Gene from my mother's dad. My dad and my brother have a full crop of hair.
    fatclue_98 and Laura Knotek like this.
    02-26-2018 09:17 PM
    In my family I inherited the baldness Gene from my mother's dad. My dad and my brother have a full crop of hair.
    Why cultivate on my head what grows wildly on my a..
    Laura Knotek and aximtreo like this.
    02-26-2018 09:20 PM
    It took the same length of time: 75 minutes. Which means I was in there for about 2.5 hrs including wait time. That's the ding I always had with him: his work is solid, but it takes too long.
    Yeah that's a good while. Your story with him is also my story for my hairstylist. So good but so long, never less than 3 hours. He's great and I love having short hair but the time suck is real.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    02-26-2018 09:24 PM
    Actually it's a great movie for anyone. But I can see the cultural impact of it for people of color (myself included).
    Ooh thanks for sharing. I'll be sure to make a point to see it, I just have to figure out when I can.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    02-26-2018 09:26 PM
    I get my hair cut at off hours. The stylist doesn't work past 4:30 PM. I just skip lunch and take off a bit early to get a haircut.

Although June 2016 to September 2017, I didn't get my hair cut in town. Every single one on the road, including one overseas.
    Wow that's more than a year. Why didn't you, if I can ask? That sounds like a long time.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    02-26-2018 09:28 PM
    Yeah that's a good while. Your story with him is also my story for my hairstylist. So good but so long, never less than 3 hours. He's great and I love having short hair but the time suck is real.
    I'm used to 30 minutes. Sometimes 20 minutes. 75 minutes is just too long.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    02-26-2018 09:33 PM
    Why cultivate on my head what grows wildly on my a..
    Because if you prefer talking out of your *** it's better to keep it trimmed so you can be taken seriously.

(Sorry, couldn't resist...lol)
    02-26-2018 09:35 PM
    I'm used to 30 minutes. Sometimes 20 minutes. 75 minutes is just too long.
    I get why you said that now. That's a big time difference, whoa. I would think that Monday would be better when it comes to how long you'll be there but I guess something was up today. As long as you got that cut...
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    02-26-2018 09:38 PM
    Because if you prefer talking out of your *** it's better to keep it trimmed so you can be taken seriously.

(Sorry, couldn't resist...lol)
    Touché my friend. They say if you’re going into a battle of wits you best not be unarmed.
    02-26-2018 09:42 PM
    Wow that's more than a year. Why didn't you, if I can ask? That sounds like a long time.
    I was traveling a lot so it was difficult to go get a haircut when I was in town. It was easier on the road. And after the first couple of haircuts it kinda was fun to go randomly into a salon somewhere and get a haircut. Got one overseas as well just for giggles.

Today I had some free time so I went to see a movie instead.
    02-26-2018 09:44 PM
    Oh and before I forget. Please watch Black Panther in IMAX format, it's awesome.
    02-26-2018 09:45 PM
    I get why you said that now. That's a big time difference, whoa. I would think that Monday would be better when it comes to how long you'll be there but I guess something was up today. As long as you got that cut...
    I lost 2.5 hours, really 2 hours on something that can be done in 30 minutes. It's a time sink to go see him for something that can be done in under an hour. On a weekend, it's more tolerable. On a weekday, it's a disaster time wise.
    02-26-2018 09:48 PM
    Touché my friend. They say if you’re going into a battle of wits you best not be unarmed.
    I don't get to let it rip as much as I used to, so I took the opportunity. You should see when 99 and I go back and forth, especially when one of us is salty.

Those barbs can sting as much as a family counting on that having a child tax credit to boost their return who just found out Trump took that away with immediate effect during the tax code reform.
    02-26-2018 09:52 PM
    I don't get to let it rip as much as I used to, so I took the opportunity. You should see when 99 and I go back and forth, especially when one of us is salty.

Those barbs can sting as much as a family counting on that having a child tax credit to boost their return who just found out Trump took that away with immediate effect during the tax code reform.
    Haven't done taxes yet.
    Need to download a few forms.
    I'm mad that NRA guys were getting a discount and I was paying full price on Delta.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    02-26-2018 09:54 PM
    For the most part, I like what I see from the XZ2. Of course I'm not a fan of the sans jack move, but with Google levergaing the Sony Bluetooth codecs, you KNEW that was coming.

What I question is the camera standing up. If it were going to be priced competitively, I'd entertain the thought of it.
    02-26-2018 09:54 PM
    Haven't done taxes yet.
    Need to download a few forms.
    I'm mad that NRA guys were getting a discount and I was paying full price on Delta.
    I wouldn't doubt you pulling the trigger if you could have shot their discount to hell and back.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    02-26-2018 09:56 PM
    I wouldn't doubt you pulling the trigger if you could have shot their discount to hell and back.
    I'm trigger happy all right.
    Been snarky all evening on Twitter.
    02-26-2018 09:58 PM
143,638 ... 56525653565456555656 ...