The Windows 10 April 2018 update has arrived! Get the new Dell XPS 15, starting at $999.99
    I'm trigger happy all right.
    Been snarky all evening on Twitter.
    Sometimes you can remind me of those pretty women who get dressed up looking fly for the club with the intention of spending their evening sitting at the bar & turning guys down.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    02-26-2018 10:02 PM
    Well, I'd love to see how 8.1 looks on the Nokia 8. I keep seeing the price on Amazon keep falling.

It's not tempting, just fun to watch a price drop.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    02-26-2018 10:03 PM
    For the most part, I like what I see from the XZ2. Of course I'm not a fan of the sans jack move, but with Google levergaing the Sony Bluetooth codecs, you KNEW that was coming.

What I question is the camera standing up. If it were going to be priced competitively, I'd entertain the thought of it.
    Yeah that's the true question. If it is the same as the XZ1 series, slo-mo aside, I'll pass.
    02-26-2018 10:06 PM
    So I'm in the barber shop and one of Libra's favorite shows, "The Bachelor", was playing in the background. And I saw one of the rarest of sites - an LG commercial! And for the V30 nonetheless with this "never compromise" tag line!

As this commerical was playing I'd said to myself:

"Never compromise, eh? A ****ty FFC and even ****ter software support sounds like an exercise in compromises to me."

Liked the commercial, though...thought it was cute.
    libra89 and Laura Knotek like this.
    02-26-2018 10:07 PM
    Yeah that's the true question. If it is the same as the XZ1 series, slo-mo aside, I'll pass.
    It's the same damn cam.
    I was traveling a lot so it was difficult to go get a haircut when I was in town. It was easier on the road. And after the first couple of haircuts it kinda was fun to go randomly into a salon somewhere and get a haircut. Got one overseas as well just for giggles.

Today I had some free time so I went to see a movie instead.
    You're brave to do that (especially overseas!), but that makes sense.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    It's the same damn cam.
    That's a bummer. That green looks really nice too but I don't want to play the same game I did with the XZ1. Well, the XZ1 Compact in my case of course.
    02-26-2018 10:08 PM
    So I'm in the barber shop and one of Libra's favorite shows, "The Bachelor", was playing in the background. And I saw one of the rarest of sites - an LG commercial! And for the V30 nonetheless with this "never compromise" tag line!

As this commerical was playing I'd said to myself:

"Never compromise, eh? A ****ty FFC and even ****ter software support sounds like an exercise in compromises to me."

Liked the commercial, though...thought it was cute.
    Ooh a V30 commercial on actual tv is rare! Haha at your commentary on it.

As for The Bachelor, I'm not a watcher. I watched The Bachelorette just because of who it was that one season. Married at First Sight is a favorite of mine.
    02-26-2018 10:11 PM
    Ooh a V30 commercial on actual tv is rare! Haha at your commentary on it.

As for The Bachelor, I'm not a watcher. I watched The Bachelorette just because of who it was that one season. Married at First Sight is a favorite of mine.
    I knew you liked some craziness like that! (Married at First Sight)
    libra89 likes this.
    02-26-2018 10:32 PM
    I knew you liked some craziness like that! (Married at First Sight)
    Lol...
    It's a good show to me, but I wouldn't personally do it. Of course, I want everyone to work out for the best, with and without their spouse. I normally have a favorite couple each season but not lately. :( My favorite OG couple is Jason and Kourtney.
    02-26-2018 10:38 PM
    Lol...
    It's a good show to me, but I wouldn't personally do it. Of course, I want everyone to work out for the best, with and without their spouse. I normally have a favorite couple each season but not lately. :( My favorite OG couple is Jason and Kourtney.
    That's how it goes.
    libra89 likes this.
    02-26-2018 10:47 PM
    That's how it goes.
    That's true. It's also interesting to me to see people's habits and different quirks. Some people can be too much and I see that there too.
    02-26-2018 10:56 PM
    Yeah that's a good while. Your story with him is also my story for my hairstylist. So good but so long, never less than 3 hours. He's great and I love having short hair but the time suck is real.
    I'm going to the hairstylist this Friday. My hair takes a long time since I get colour, cut and style.
    libra89 likes this.
    02-27-2018 03:19 AM
    I'm going to the hairstylist this Friday. My hair takes a long time since I get colour, cut and style.
    Ah, so you get how this is. I hope you enjoy your hair even more after Friday.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    02-27-2018 06:22 AM
    Haven't done taxes yet.
    Need to download a few forms.
    I'm mad that NRA guys were getting a discount and I was paying full price on Delta.
    Don't get me going on the NRA. First off, I'm a true blue believer in the 2nd Amendment and I love guns and own guns. But this whole assault weapons thing is getting out of hand. Our repugnant, retarded, Republican-controlled Flori-Duh Legislature rejected the assault weapons banned last night and approved teachers being armed. What The Actual F***?
    Last edited by fatclue_98; 02-27-2018 at 06:46 AM. Reason: Edited Due To High Blood Pressure-induced Rage
    02-27-2018 06:44 AM
    Don't get me going on the NRA. First off, I'm a true blue believer in the 2nd Amendment and I love guns and own guns. But this whole assault weapons thing is getting out of hand. Our repugnant, retarded, Republican-controlled Flori-Duh Legislature rejected the assault weapons banned last night and approved teachers being armed. What The Actual F***?
    "Only in Florida."

Nuff said.
    02-27-2018 07:30 AM
    That's true. It's also interesting to me to see people's habits and different quirks. Some people can be too much and I see that there too.
    I don't watch those shows because there's too much manufactured drama for my tastes.
    02-27-2018 07:32 AM
    So the charging issues still persist with Andy's phone. It charges inconsistently with a QC unit. I get it supports USB PWD, but there is no reason on Earth that I should plug in my phone (turned off) overnight and it still not be fully charged when I wake no matter the charger.
    02-27-2018 07:35 AM
    Never heard of some of these phones but I love the idea of this collab:
    02-27-2018 07:36 AM
    So the charging issues still persist with Andy's phone. It charges inconsistently with a QC unit. I get it supports USB PWD, but there is no reason on Earth that I should plug in my phone (turned off) overnight and it still not be fully charged when I wake no matter the charger.
    That sounds like it can get annoying. There is no reason for that to be the case, you're right.
    02-27-2018 07:38 AM
    I don't watch those shows because there's too much manufactured drama for my tastes.
    I can get that. In the case of this show, the cuts and perception can make it annoying but I find other shows to be more annoying when it comes to that.
    02-27-2018 07:41 AM
    Just saw a Pixel 2 in the wild with a purple case. The Always on Display with the time and notifications icons gave it away.
    libra89, Laura Knotek and aximtreo like this.
    02-27-2018 07:50 AM
    That sounds like it can get annoying. There is no reason for that to be the case, you're right.
    The radios and the charging are my biggest cons right now. I like the phone enough to keep it, but it may end up on the bench for a Nokia 8/Pixel 2.
    libra89 likes this.
    02-27-2018 07:53 AM
    Never heard of some of these phones but I love the idea of this collab:
    For the Indian market I prefer Geeky Ranjit and C4ETech over Technical Guruji, but he's solid.
    libra89 likes this.
    02-27-2018 07:54 AM
    Just saw a Pixel 2 in the wild with a purple case. The Always on Display with the time and notifications icons gave it away.
    Ooh lucky! The only ones I have seen is on social media was from non tech people. I have seen more iPhone Xs over Pixel 2s.
    02-27-2018 08:00 AM
142,852 ... 56535654565556565657 ...