The radios and the charging are my biggest cons right now. I like the phone enough to keep it, but it may end up on the bench for a Nokia 8/Pixel 2.
    Gotcha. Sounds like we will see.
    02-27-2018 09:00 AM
    PhoneArena did an early camera comparison with the Xperia XZ2, iPhone X, Note 8 and the Xperia XZ1 here. Yes, it's all inside but it seems like the XZ2 had a software processing change on the back camera but no change on the front. That confirms that it's a wrap for me to not consider.
    02-27-2018 09:04 AM
    For the Indian market I prefer Geeky Ranjit and C4ETech over Technical Guruji, but he's solid.
    I agree about those two guys. I'm not familiar with Technical Guruiji at all so this is my first time hearing of him. He has a lot of fans in the comments lol.
    02-27-2018 09:06 AM
    I agree about those two guys. I'm not familiar with Technical Guruiji at all so this is my first time hearing of him. He has a lot of fans in the comments lol.
    Mi A1 is a great iPhone 7+ knock off. Actually the rare Xiaomi that gets LTE on TMO in the USA.
    Honor 7X and Moto G series are good devices as well. SE if good, it's just that a 4" screen doesn't cut it anymore.
    02-27-2018 10:25 AM
    Ooh lucky! The only ones I have seen is on social media was from non tech people. I have seen more iPhone Xs over Pixel 2s.
    I was on the shuttle bus yesterday morning going to LAX. One Samsung S7, the rest were all iPhone devices. Two notches on the bus as well.
    libra89 and MSFTisMIA like this.
    02-27-2018 10:26 AM
    For the Indian market I prefer Geeky Ranjit and C4ETech over Technical Guruji, but he's solid.
    Yeah there are better Indian reviewers. There's one that does some really nice camera comparisons as well.

But I was happy to see him make a big collaboration video like this one.
    02-27-2018 10:28 AM
    Mi A1 is a great iPhone 7+ knock off. Actually the rare Xiaomi that gets LTE on TMO in the USA.
    Honor 7X and Moto G series are good devices as well. SE if good, it's just that a 4" screen doesn't cut it anymore.
    For some of us, the SE is still great. I just happen to be in the minority.
    Timbre70 likes this.
    02-27-2018 10:29 AM
    I was on the shuttle bus yesterday morning going to LAX. One Samsung S7, the rest were all iPhone devices. Two notches on the bus as well.
    I can picture that pretty easily.
    02-27-2018 10:31 AM
    Has anybody seen that Gemini PDA? Reminds me of an old HP Jornada from way back in the 1800s. It just feels that long ago.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    02-27-2018 12:19 PM
    Why cultivate on my head what grows wildly on my a..
    There was a comedian who said... "I'm not going bald, my hair just migrated to other parts of my body"

Can't remember which comedian it was. I can relate though...
    Laura Knotek and aximtreo like this.
    02-27-2018 12:43 PM
    There was a comedian who said... "I'm not going bald, my hair just migrated to other parts of my body"

Can't remember which comedian it was. I can relate though...
    I heard Jeff Foxworthy talking about it once during one of the Blue Collar shows. Yeah, I never had my back be hairier than my chest until a few years ago. Not a pretty picture.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    02-27-2018 12:48 PM
    Radios are running wild on this thing...kinda no different from the next time Mr. Trump opens his mouth...
    Laura Knotek and N_LaRUE like this.
    02-27-2018 01:14 PM
    Is it just me or has these OS got more bug ridden these days? The great iOS has gotten bloated and even the Pixel updates you hear of battery drain and other bugs all the time.

So I pay top dollar to get OS from the source and they throw in the bugs for free? Or do I pay top dollar to an OEM who is slow to do updates but their builds are stable?
    libra89, Laura Knotek and aximtreo like this.
    02-27-2018 01:19 PM
    Soap box time:

I see Mr. Trump stated recently he would have rushed in to save the kids.

What was he gonna do? Make a deal? Shoot off his mouth to save the day?

People need to be careful and take in carefully how authoritarianism is back on the rise globally. This is not the time for one man shows to be in charge and yet more and more of the more powerful nations are going this route...
    02-27-2018 01:26 PM
    Soap box time:

I see Mr. Trump stated recently he would have rushed in to save the kids.

What was he gonna do? Make a deal? Shoot off his mouth to save the day?

People need to be careful and take in carefully how authoritarianism is back on the rise globally. This is not the time for one man shows to be in charge and yet more and more of the more powerful nations are going this route...
    Captain Bone Spurs wouldn't have done crap.
    02-27-2018 01:26 PM
    Maybe he was gonna dodge bullets the same way he dodged the draft?
    02-27-2018 01:29 PM
    Because he’s never been faced with the working end of an AR-15.
    02-27-2018 01:31 PM
    The only ends he works are where his lawyer has to pay $130K to....
    02-27-2018 01:35 PM
    "AR-15? Is that a name of a beauty pageant contestant or a real estate deal I forgot to screw over?"
    02-27-2018 01:35 PM
    Is it just me or has these OS got more bug ridden these days? The great iOS has gotten bloated and even the Pixel updates you hear of battery drain and other bugs all the time.

So I pay top dollar to get OS from the source and they throw in the bugs for free? Or do I pay top dollar to an OEM who is slow to do updates but their builds are stable?
    Nope, it's not just you. I agree. It seems like a dumpster fire of bugs. Waiting seems to be for the best, especially now.
    02-27-2018 01:36 PM
    Yup, he grabbed the butt of the AR-15 and the end result was an "expensive discharge.'
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    02-27-2018 01:38 PM
    That hush money was probably more to conceal his lack of performance. Can you imagine this spineless POS standing in front of Jules Winfield and being read Ezekiel 25:17?
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    02-27-2018 01:39 PM
    Nope, it's not just you. I agree. It seems like a dumpster fire of bugs. Waiting seems to be for the best, especially now.
    It feels like Apple band Google took that part of the Insider program from MSFT and told people they were getting slow ring updates and sent out fast ring ones instead.
    libra89 likes this.
    02-27-2018 01:41 PM
    Not to defend Windows, but isn't it funny how Android and iOS basically get a free pass on buggy updates but Windows gets crucified at every turn? Obviously it doesn't matter anymore but I just hate double standards.
    02-27-2018 01:42 PM
    Maybe he was gonna dodge bullets the same way he dodged the draft?
    Nah, he catches bullets with his teeth like the Zohan.
    02-27-2018 01:44 PM
145,721 ... 56545655565656575658 ...