I'm surprised you didn't invest in one of those power banks. Especially being a student now. Like 99 said it may worth having around including a spare cable.

I have one of the stupidly large ones because I wanted to being able to charge everything. There are many slim power banks, some include the charging plug on the end for lightning, USB-C and micro USB built in.

Just a thought.
    The thought didn't even cross my mind actually. I have a spare cable with a brick I generally bring with any phone. I normally change out the cable if I am using a iPhone or Android phone. I'll look into the power bank if I can find a small one that can at least charge up a phone once.

The last time I checked them out, it was tricky to find a small one that would just charge a phone with USB-C and not also take power from it too.
    03-12-2018 08:39 AM
    I have a 12K mAh and 5K mAh ones. Smaller one for the phone and the larger capacity one for the tablets.
    I think I have either a 10K or a 20K brick...that's plenty for me. They have the lipstick style smaller power banks to give a quick boost that should be easier to carry in tighter spaces.
    libra89 likes this.
    03-12-2018 08:40 AM
    I have to be prepared since I am on the road so much. In town I am not too worried since car, work and home all have cables. When I travel I make sure I have the cables and the power banks. All travel charging accessories stay in a zip lock bag.
    Gotcha, that makes sense. That way, you never forget anything.
    03-12-2018 08:41 AM
    Channel your inner Trump and yuck it up on the course...
    Yo bruh what did I ever do to deserve the inner Trump reference? The only thing close to #45 is my #2 .
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    03-12-2018 08:41 AM
    It's nice being off today. Tomorrow looks to be a scheduled fuster cluck as I start the day with a home visit. If the weather is bad, that doesn't make it any easier.
    libra89 likes this.
    03-12-2018 08:42 AM
    Beginning of this year I started flying United Airlines. At the end of this trip I should qualify for status hopefully through Feb 2020. For some weird reason the United App doesn't play nice on my Pixel or Huawei MediaPad M3 for watching movies. So I bring the iPad along for that. Otherwise two gadgets is plenty.
    Wow, I hope that you will be. You have made a lot of trips, so you should at least get some kind of boost for them with doing so. That makes sense though.
    03-12-2018 08:42 AM
    It's 6:30AM and LAX is already a fuster cluck.
    Jeez. It's gonna be a long day.
    That's annoying, it's too early there for it to be like that :/
    03-12-2018 08:43 AM
    Forced to participate in a company sponsored golf tournament. Is there anything more useless than golf? It's just not in a Cuban's DNA.
    Wow, good luck.
    fatclue_98 likes this.
    03-12-2018 08:44 AM
    The thought didn't even cross my mind actually. I have a spare cable with a brick I generally bring with any phone. I normally change out the cable if I am using a iPhone or Android phone. I'll look into the power bank if I can find a small one that can at least charge up a phone once.

The last time I checked them out, it was tricky to find a small one that would just charge a phone with USB-C and not also take power from it too.
    RAV Power is a good brand. Keep looking on Slickdeals. Usually the 5K pops up every now and then for under $10.
    libra89 and Laura Knotek like this.
    03-12-2018 08:45 AM
    I have a 12K mAh and 5K mAh ones. Smaller one for the phone and the larger capacity one for the tablets.
    I think I have either a 10K or a 20K brick...that's plenty for me. They have the lipstick style smaller power banks to give a quick boost that should be easier to carry in tighter spaces.
    Thanks for sharing the mAh, that helps. I'll look into it on Amazon, idealistically ones that work with both USB-C and Lightning connection options.
    03-12-2018 08:46 AM
    RAV Power is a good brand. Keep looking on Slickdeals. Usually the 5K pops up every now and then for under $10.
    Good to know, thank you for sharing that brand with me.
    03-12-2018 08:47 AM
    Okay made it to the gate. Luckily it is the first one after clearing Security check. The line for the coffee is ridiculously long. No thanks. I'm glad I already have two cups in me
    libra89 likes this.
    03-12-2018 09:01 AM
    Yo bruh what did I ever do to deserve the inner Trump reference? The only thing close to #45 is my #2 .
    This time it's a compliment. We both know all he does at Mar-a-lago is yuck it up with people to look important. So do the same and you should be fine as long as you're not as obnoxious about it as he is.
    libra89 and fatclue_98 like this.
    03-12-2018 09:04 AM
    It's nice being off today. Tomorrow looks to be a scheduled fuster cluck as I start the day with a home visit. If the weather is bad, that doesn't make it any easier.
    Supposedly it's going to be snowing tomorrow in Boston. Fun times indeed. Last minute I remembered to pack my gloves. It wasn't fun last trip, no gloves and broken ice scraper. Ugh.
    03-12-2018 09:15 AM
    Supposedly it's going to be snowing tomorrow in Boston. Fun times indeed. Last minute I remembered to pack my gloves. It wasn't fun last trip, no gloves and broken ice scraper. Ugh.
    That's be 3 nor'easters in 3 weeks. Yup, fun times indeed.
    03-12-2018 09:35 AM
    I'm glad that you remembered your gloves. You need a break from the snow though, this has to be getting old for you.
    03-12-2018 09:37 AM
    That's be 3 nor'easters in 3 weeks. Yup, fun times indeed.
    I feel for you too, this is crazy.
    03-12-2018 09:37 AM
    I'm glad that you remembered your gloves. You need a break from the snow though, this has to be getting old for you.
    I only encounter snow when I am traveling. No snow here in CA at least where I am at. It did rain all day Saturday which was good. We need it. It's been a pretty dry winter this year.
    libra89 likes this.
    03-12-2018 09:39 AM
    I feel for you too, this is crazy.
    I had it ok. Some of my neighbors though are crying uncle. It's been rough.
    libra89 likes this.
    03-12-2018 10:32 AM
    Door closed. About to push back from the gate. See y'all in about 6 hours.
    MSFTisMIA and libra89 like this.
    03-12-2018 10:45 AM
    I don't think this dongle will survive the abuse of my commute. So it's back to the wireless headphones and USB-C headphones combo.
    03-12-2018 11:25 AM
    I don't think this dongle will survive the abuse of my commute. So it's back to the wireless headphones and USB-C headphones combo.
    That sucks.
    03-12-2018 11:38 AM
    This time it's a compliment. We both know all he does at Mar-a-lago is yuck it up with people to look important. So do the same and you should be fine as long as you're not as obnoxious about it as he is.
    Thanks, I made sure I dragged one of my project managers with me to get hammered and obnoxious. Of course this being Florida the lightning horns started blaring a few minutes ago so now it's 19th hole time.
    libra89 likes this.
    03-12-2018 11:53 AM
    Thanks, I made sure I dragged one of my project managers with me to get hammered and obnoxious. Of course this being Florida the lightning horns started blaring a few minutes ago so now it's 19th hole time.
    That's Flordia for you: there's always the threat of lightning and knuckleheads at every turn.
    03-12-2018 12:14 PM
    Got absolutely soaked on the 15th hole. It was also mentioned that my baseball swing works pretty well. My drives were the longest all day but my short game was atrocious as expected. What the other members of my foursome didn't know is that I'm a left handed hitter but clubs aren't easy to come by.

Tiger Woods can rest easy, it'll probably be another 52 years before I play golf again.
    03-12-2018 04:24 PM
142,830 ... 56705671567256735674 ...