Got absolutely soaked on the 15th hole. It was also mentioned that my baseball swing works pretty well. My drives were the longest all day but my short game was atrocious as expected. What the other members of my foursome didn't know is that I'm a left handed hitter but clubs aren't easy to come by.

Tiger Woods can rest easy, it'll probably be another 52 years before I play golf again.
    Sounds like you yucked it up just fine. We'll see you in 4 years when your campaign starts making the rounds.
    fatclue_98 likes this.
    03-12-2018 04:59 PM
    Sounds like you yucked it up just fine. We'll see you in 4 years when your campaign starts making the rounds.
    As long as the Jack Daniels is flowing then as it was today, I'll be there. Run, don't walk, to your nearest liquor store and try JD Tennessee Fire. It's like liquid Red Hots.
    03-12-2018 05:07 PM
    As long as the Jack Daniels is flowing then as it was today, I'll be there. Run, don't walk, to your nearest liquor store and try JD Tennessee Fire. It's like liquid Red Hots.
    I'll keep that in mind. You know you can't run the government half drunk, right?
    fatclue_98 and Laura Knotek like this.
    03-12-2018 05:15 PM
    I'll keep that in mind. You know you can't run the government half drunk, right?
    I don't see why not, it's being run coked out now. You know that boy's hitting the yeyo hard.
    03-12-2018 05:17 PM
    I don't see why not, it's being run coked out now. You know that boy's hitting the yeyo hard.
    He's hitting (or attempting to hit) something, alright.

One of these days I must confirm this notion that blondes have more fun (the closest I came to a blonde are brunettes)...
    fatclue_98 likes this.
    03-12-2018 05:45 PM
    He's hitting (or attempting to hit) something, alright.

One of these days I must confirm this notion that blondes have more fun (the closest I came to a blonde are brunettes)...
    He has the eternal sniffles and looks like Rudolf the red-nosed reindeer. That was half the male population in Miami during the 80s, believe me.

Blondes and brunettes have just as much fun as any other women. Now, if you want to go on a rollercaster ride you go get yourself a redhead. Trust me, I was once married to one. The stereotypes are all 1000% accurate.
    03-12-2018 05:54 PM
    He has the eternal sniffles and looks like Rudolf the red-nosed reindeer. That was half the male population in Miami during the 80s, believe me.

Blondes and brunettes have just as much fun as any other women. Now, if you want to go on a rollercaster ride you go get yourself a redhead. Trust me, I was once married to one. The stereotypes are all 1000% accurate.
    Isn't a redhead as much of a rollercoaster as an jealous Latina/irate Italian/Jamaican/etc?

Women just keep it interesting...SMH...
    03-12-2018 06:41 PM
    Jealous Latinas and irate Italianas are redundancies. A Cuban or Puerto Rican girl will stab you in your sleep if she even suspects you're up to some monkey business.
    Laura Knotek and MSFTisMIA like this.
    03-12-2018 06:47 PM
    Jealous Latinas and irate Italianas are redundancies. A Cuban or Puerto Rican girl will stab you in your sleep if she even suspects you're up to some monkey business.
    I dated a half Dominican and half Ghanian who looked more Dominican than anything else. Her favorite response to want thing she didn't like was: "I'm gonna punch you!"

SMH.
    03-12-2018 07:08 PM
    I dated a half Dominican and half Ghanian who looked more Dominican than anything else. Her favorite response to want thing she didn't like was: "I'm gonna punch you!"

SMH.
    It was probably more like "Ay papi, I'm gonna ponshu!"
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    03-12-2018 07:17 PM
    It was probably more like "Ay papi, I'm gonna ponshu!"
    More like eyes widened likes saucers, eyebrows raised, mouth forming the shape of a circle: "I'm gonna ponshu!"
    03-12-2018 07:50 PM
    Got absolutely soaked on the 15th hole. It was also mentioned that my baseball swing works pretty well. My drives were the longest all day but my short game was atrocious as expected. What the other members of my foursome didn't know is that I'm a left handed hitter but clubs aren't easy to come by.

Tiger Woods can rest easy, it'll probably be another 52 years before I play golf again.
    You did it!
    03-12-2018 08:52 PM
    Made it home with 34% thanks to Low Power mode and not using it much. One of the first things I did tonight was take out the wrong cable and put in the right one in my bag.

I keep writing table instead of cable today
    03-12-2018 08:55 PM
    Made it home with 34% thanks to Low Power mode and not using it much. One of the first things I did tonight was take out the wrong cable and put in the right one in my bag.

I keep writing table instead of cable today
    Gotta do some cable management, I see...
    libra89 and Laura Knotek like this.
    03-12-2018 09:23 PM
    Gotta do some cable management, I see...
    Lol, yes. Since I normally use an Android phone, the USB-C cable is the one I generally always have. I have the cables and I knew where they were but kept forgetting to do the replacement thing.
    03-12-2018 10:03 PM
    Lol, yes. Since I normally use an Android phone, the USB-C cable is the one I generally always have. I have the cables and I knew where they were but kept forgetting to do the replacement thing.
    It happens to the best of us.
    libra89 likes this.
    03-12-2018 10:57 PM
    Well looks like today is a bust with all the snow that is coming down. I will try and post some pictures in a bit.
    03-13-2018 06:55 AM
    Well looks like today is a bust with all the snow that is coming down. I will try and post some pictures in a bit.
    If we were at 50 this morning I can only imagine what the Northeast is like. Stay safe and warm my brothers and sisters.
    libra89 likes this.
    03-13-2018 07:20 AM
    On-site meeting got cancelled today. Too windy out there and the snow is coming down in spades. Here's how things look outside from my hotel room.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    03-13-2018 07:25 AM
    I had to stop for 20 minutes to let a big boat pass by. Nice drawbridge in Chelsea, MA.
    libra89 and MSFTisMIA like this.
    03-13-2018 07:26 AM
    On-site meeting got cancelled today. Too windy out there and the snow is coming down in spades. Here's how things look outside from my hotel room.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...e89f9514eb.jpg
    Wow, that's quite some snow. Sounds like it's an annoying combination today. Does this mean that you get a breather for a little bit?
    03-13-2018 07:47 AM
    Wow, that's quite some snow. Sounds like it's an annoying combination today. Does this mean that you get a breather for a little bit?
    Not really. We're going to be having a teleconference meeting starting in 30 minutes.
    03-13-2018 07:51 AM
    Not really. We're going to be having a teleconference meeting starting in 30 minutes.
    I figured that would happen but thought that it wouldn't hurt to ask. Good luck with your meeting and the rest of the snowy day.
    03-13-2018 08:07 AM
    We'll, running around today...while I don't have the snow like 99, I dealt with that light snow/rain crap.

Have to stop on the way in to wolf down some lunch before a busy afternoon.
    libra89 likes this.
    03-13-2018 11:43 AM
    MIA, I recall you already having the Oreo beta but apparently Essential is rolling out the public release of it today: https://www.phonearena.com/news/Esse...lease_id103188

Speaking of, since you're hanging out with the Pixel 2, have you missed the size/build of the Essential or you're good?
    03-13-2018 01:52 PM
144,117 ... 56715672567356745675 ...