I'll publish my findings to science! :P
    Is Science more USA targeted and Nature more Europe focused, or is it the other way around? I think it's how I wrote it, but I don't know, I will never publish in either ;-)
    10-23-2013 03:21 PM
    Is Science more USA targeted and Nature more Europe focused, or is it the other way around? I think it's how I wrote it, but I don't know, I will never publish in either ;-)
    I don't really know, to me, Science is targeted in both the US and Europe, and, nature is less of a US thing and more of an European thing.
    10-23-2013 03:25 PM
    I don't really know, to me, Science is targeted in both the US and Europe, and, nature is less of a US thing and more of an European thing.
    I think Nature is preferred at least at my university. Personally I like Science more, just because it feels more serious. Nature has all these shiny colors and fancy CGI pictures in it, I think for serious science that's not really necessary.

But then again, I don't care too much about it. As I have access to all the major journals, I just look for what I need, regardless. However when it's Nature or Science I consider it as pretty important.
    10-23-2013 03:30 PM
    I think Nature is preferred at least at my university. Personally I like Science more, just because it feels more serious. Nature has all these shiny colors and fancy CGI pictures in it, I think for serious science that's not really necessary.

But then again, I don't care too much about it. As I have access to all the major journals, I just look for what I need, regardless. However when it's Nature or Science I consider it as pretty important.
    I do agree that Science is more serious than nature, Nature, judging by how you described it, wouldn't be my choice, I do hate the idea of being a scientist in certain fields though.
    Chregu likes this.
    10-23-2013 03:33 PM
    I think our conversation has become a bit to complex for the others. :P
    10-23-2013 03:35 PM
    I prefer IT then Science...
    10-23-2013 03:37 PM
    Yes, let's talk about what's better, Playboy or RPM Magazine ;-)
    LMZR and MSFTisMIA like this.
    10-23-2013 03:39 PM
    Damn, I don't read ether one. :\
    10-23-2013 03:40 PM
    Same here, but its interesting to see what's going on and just talking about science in general. :)
    10-23-2013 03:41 PM
    There must be some scientific computer journals. Let's ask the internet!

This looks nice: IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    10-23-2013 03:47 PM

This looks nice: IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Science is in IT that the science I prefer :P
    10-23-2013 03:49 PM

I would love to visit intel
    10-23-2013 03:50 PM
    I would love to visit intel
    They are doing incredible stuff beyond my imagination. But I like to have it in my gadgets.
    10-23-2013 03:55 PM
    Tiles on Windows 8.1 slide instead of this flip on Windows Phone. I prefer the slide, I think the flip is silly and not very practical.

Good night everybody, or what you ever might have.
    10-23-2013 04:09 PM
    They are doing incredible stuff beyond my imagination. But I like to have it in my gadgets.
    I would also like to visit a mile long list of other tech companies as well :P
    10-23-2013 04:55 PM
    Hey guys look at this I don't know if you guys have seen this on android central ..( yikes) but Sony SD cards are in sale on amazon! And I know bp will make a scene .....and I say if NOKIA made SD cards they would be the BEST better than SONY Amazon.com: Sony 64GB Class 10 Micro SDHC R40 Memory Card (SR64UYA/TQMN): Computers & Accessories
    10-23-2013 06:46 PM
    Damn, I don't read ether one. :\
    Didn't realized that people READ those magazines...
    Chregu and LMZR like this.
    10-23-2013 06:57 PM
    Good evening folks...somehow survived the carnage that was today's midterm. Sometimes "survive and advance" is appropriate in school as well...
    10-23-2013 07:00 PM
    Sahib, did you ever watch that documentary I recommended?
    10-23-2013 07:01 PM
    Good evening folks...somehow survived the carnage that was today's midterm. Sometimes "survive and advance" is appropriate in school as well...
    I still have one more mid term and that is for French
    10-23-2013 07:26 PM
    Sahib, did you ever watch that documentary I recommended?
    im watching it little by little because school plus studying I only have 30 minutes to watch but im learning a lot more than I did in high school
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    10-23-2013 07:28 PM
    Didn't realized that people READ those magazines...
    I don't !!!!!!!!!!
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    10-23-2013 07:28 PM
    hey dead pool I found another dead pool in this community .....o.o I wonder who is the real dead pool !!!!!!!
    10-23-2013 07:36 PM
    I still have one more mid term and that is for French
    You'll do just fine...surprised you didn't get a cute girl who is good in French to tutor you...
    sahib lopez likes this.
    10-23-2013 07:56 PM
    im watching it little by little because school plus studying I only have 30 minutes to watch but im learning a lot more than I did in high school
    Good to hear it. You may want to watch it over again when done...
    10-23-2013 07:57 PM
144,783 ... 566567568569570 ...