WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

We could become the new rulers. You and me, together reign over this forum! We would be unstoppable!
If you're trying to take over something you're supposed to keep it secret. You know meetings in coffee shops, warehouse, etc.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

If you're trying to take over something you're supposed to keep it secret. You know meetings in coffee shops, warehouse, etc.

I have not too much experience in taking things over. Usually it was enough to lick my brothers piece of pie to get it. But his revenge always made me think twice about it.

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

You'll notice that Montsa007 bolded some of your sentence in red and that's all they saw, in their 'humourous' mind. Aparently they don't know where Samsung is located....

I noticed, that's why i replied with East or West? :p

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Only a company like Samsung would do this.

Well, for years now they sell exactly the same devices with slightly increased hardware in them. And they are selling them well. Of course they can do stuff like this, they should have quite some money to spend ;-)

Apple's situation is similar, but they are to conservative and boring to do something like this. They were already amazed by the fact that they can sell phones with colors.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Similar thing works for Apple so why not Samsung? :p

I wasn't ironic, I really think this could be bought by a lot of rich (or not so rich, but without self control or with other problems) male individuals just to show it off.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I wasn't ironic, I really think this could be bought by a lot of rich (or not so rich, but without self control or with other problems) male individuals just to show it off.

Isn't that typical male behaviour? What's known as the 'large d*ck syndrome'?

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

Well heres a link to a high res

https://skydrive.live.com/pagenotfounderror

They weren't bad considering they were handheld shots - wasn't using the camera grip or the tripod. Might have to experiment a bit more using both so the camera is really steady.

Do you have any audio examples recorded on the 1020 i could watch/listen to?

I'm curious to see how the audio output is on the 1020.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

So I'm still listening to Nokia Music. Simply because I haven't bothered with anything else. Decided to look at 'Classic Alt Rock' and came across Primus. I haven't heard them for some time. Realised the album the song was from was released in 1995... Man I feel old sometimes. :p

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks. Yesterday was a day that it sucks working in a doctor's office and having to break a tough diagnosis to patients.

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

Why cant MS stuff just work properly?

Ive got outlook.com open signed into my work email account that has my personal email forwarded to it - im also listening to xbox.music in the browser which is signed into my personal account - every time I refresh outlook.com or after an email comes in im having to sign out and back in again because outlook.com is signing itself into my personal account because ive got xbox.music running.

Why cant it pick up the account separation? Bloody stupid.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro