Me too
    It's one of those sad things that WP went the way of WebOS.
    libra89 and Laura Knotek like this.
    04-07-2018 08:37 PM
    I wonder how hot and bothered Libra was after reading this...

https://www.engadget.com/amp/2018/04...without-compr/
    04-08-2018 10:20 AM
    I wonder how hot and bothered Libra was after reading this...

https://www.engadget.com/amp/2018/04...without-compr/
    Hmm interesting review. 90 is quite a high score. It almost makes it interesting to try but the response on the battery life and front camera is enough to not actually do it. If I want average, I can just stick with my 7. With the way how I use it, it works for me even though it isn't great.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    04-08-2018 02:43 PM
    Hmm interesting review. 90 is quite a high score. It almost makes it interesting to try but the response on the battery life and front camera is enough to not actually do it. If I want average, I can just stick with my 7. With the way how I use it, it works for me even though it isn't great.
    Lol. As much as Sony seems like they're getting the pricing right, they still feel a step behind everyone else.
    04-08-2018 05:18 PM
    Lol. As much as Sony seems like they're getting the pricing right, they still feel a step behind everyone else.
    This is true. Also I would probably choose the rumored A6 phone coming from Samsung over this. Not much is out about the series but they are said to be smaller than the A8 series. The non plus supposedly shares a processor with the A3 so uh, I have low hopes.

Speaking of rumored phones, apparently a product red iPhone 8 series will be announced tomorrow. Now that sounds interesting to me.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    04-08-2018 07:08 PM
    This is true. Also I would probably choose the rumored A6 phone coming from Samsung over this. Not much is out about the series but they are said to be smaller than the A8 series. The non plus supposedly shares a processor with the A3 so uh, I have low hopes.

Speaking of rumored phones, apparently a product red iPhone 8 series will be announced tomorrow. Now that sounds interesting to me.
    I saw that and didn't want to say anything. I figure we would have said it yourself.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    04-08-2018 08:24 PM
    I saw that and didn't want to say anything. I figure we would have said it yourself.
    Wait, which thing or is it both things?
    04-08-2018 08:55 PM
    Wait, which thing or is it both things?
    For that project Red iPhone.
    libra89 likes this.
    04-08-2018 09:04 PM
    For that project Red iPhone.
    Ah gotcha. That makes sense.
    04-08-2018 09:07 PM
    Ah gotcha. That makes sense.
    They're gonna do the typical white front + red back so it's of no interest to me.
    04-08-2018 09:14 PM
    They're gonna do the typical white front + red back so it's of no interest to me.
    I remember you saying something along those lines with the red 7s. I miss having a white front so this is welcoming to me.
    04-08-2018 09:22 PM
    I remember you saying something along those lines with the red 7s. I miss having a white front so this is welcoming to me.
    Well, it sounds in your wheelhouse then. I've seen a few red iPhones in the wild in NYC.

As for me...I'll pass. I'd love to have a white Pixel 2, but I have to wait.
    04-08-2018 09:24 PM
    Some days I just want to pull out the 950 XL to live "a simpler kind of life".
    04-09-2018 06:50 AM
    I can relate to that but it's more of a nice idealistic idea for me.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    04-09-2018 07:57 AM
    Well, it sounds in your wheelhouse then. I've seen a few red iPhones in the wild in NYC.

As for me...I'll pass. I'd love to have a white Pixel 2, but I have to wait.
    Actually, there's a surprise now! According to Rene, the iPhone 8 in Product Red will have a black front. In that case, I'm good.

https://www.apple.com/
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    04-09-2018 08:19 AM
    Actually, there's a surprise now! According to Rene, the iPhone 8 in Product Red will have a black front. In that case, I'm good.

https://www.apple.com/
    I like how that looks. Doesn't mean I'll buy it, as it's not up to the U11 Solar Red standards.
    04-09-2018 10:33 AM
    It's therapeutic my brother. I hear my wife's V20 chiming away every 10-15 minutes and it gives me a neck twitch. When it's not emails for shoe specials, somebody posting about constipation remedies on Facebook or fancy patio furniture on Pinterest. For the love of Jeebus!
    04-09-2018 10:47 AM
    It's therapeutic my brother. I hear my wife's V20 chiming away every 10-15 minutes and it gives me a neck twitch. When it's not emails for shoe specials, somebody posting about constipation remedies on Facebook or fancy patio furniture on Pinterest. For the love of Jeebus!
    What colour V20 does she have? How does she like the camera?
    libra89 likes this.
    04-09-2018 11:43 AM
    What colour V20 does she have? How does she like the camera?
    Hers is the "Titan" greyish looking thing. She loves having the signature on the secondary display but I'm afraid she's gonna be looking at another phone soon. The camera is very good but it's got a dead pixel about 2cm long just underneath the selfie cam. Battery life has been atrocious for about a week now since the latest update. I mean it's lucky to get 5 hours out of it. I'm thinking the dead pixel and the poor battery life run hand in hand because the battery chart always lists the display chugging 25% and that's unheard of.

Sent from my Alcatel Idol 4S on mTalk
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    04-09-2018 11:59 AM
    I never thought that I would say this but it seems like one of my professors grades way too fast. At least I got an A this time though, and I hope and pray to have the same fate on the quiz.
    fatclue_98 likes this.
    04-09-2018 12:47 PM
    Hers is the "Titan" greyish looking thing. She loves having the signature on the secondary display but I'm afraid she's gonna be looking at another phone soon. The camera is very good but it's got a dead pixel about 2cm long just underneath the selfie cam. Battery life has been atrocious for about a week now since the latest update. I mean it's lucky to get 5 hours out of it. I'm thinking the dead pixel and the poor battery life run hand in hand because the battery chart always lists the display chugging 25% and that's unheard of.

Sent from my Alcatel Idol 4S on mTalk
    I'm sorry to hear that the dead pixel and battery problems happened. 😞

Mine is the silver one. I purchased several replacement batteries when those were still available brand new, and I also got the battery charger, so hopefully I won't have battery issues.

I'm not sure what would be causing the screen to eat up so much battery.
    libra89 and fatclue_98 like this.
    04-09-2018 01:11 PM
    I think I might have to update my iPhone unfortunately. I had an unexpected shutdown the other day for the first time (at a random percentage) and it hasn't happened since but I still have worries about that possibly happening again. According to Apple, this was fixed for the 7 series in 11.2 something. My hands are tied but I really don't want to do it.

Considering that this happened while I was at school(!!), I really can't take the chance but I'll like to weigh my options.
    04-09-2018 01:46 PM
    I just want access to Qi + micro SD + 3.5mm jack. It's only the 950XL in my stable that can do that.
    04-09-2018 03:19 PM
    Another manic Monday, with another topsy turvy Tuesday on deck.

#datparadiselife
    fatclue_98 and Laura Knotek like this.
    04-09-2018 04:06 PM
    Was twiddling my thumbs and ended up getting a Q Explorist 3 on a nice deal.

To be honest, in comparison to the OG Huawei watch it's a side move. The Q is bigger, has ambient light sensor built in and is more future proof OS wise. The Huawei has a HRM and still looks like a stunner. They both should fit with the Mi Mix 2 just fine.
    04-09-2018 07:23 PM
144,469 ... 56895690569156925693 ...