On my way home...work was INTERESTING. The interns left.

Back story: there are two groups I supervised for this month. My primary group of interns were here 4 days a week. The secondary group was at my work site 1 day a week. The kids in my primary group pulled together and have the skit down pat enough that they should be ok.

Here's where the work drama came in. 3 girls from the secondary group I supervise, came over and stole cash and credit cards from one of my coworkers! Yup, the idiots got caught on tape and everything. And I had to ID them on the footage too. Now, ain't that some ****?
    That terrible they should not even being doing such thing that is just plain stupid and wrong. As well as doing it in front of a camera doesn't seem like they cared much.

You can do with a very long vacation!
    08-01-2013 06:56 PM
    Still hot even at night.
    08-01-2013 06:59 PM
    Still hot even at night.
    It's a bit hot in my room, I wonder how much of it is spewing from my laptop
    BIGPADDY likes this.
    08-01-2013 07:07 PM
    That terrible they should not even being doing such thing that is just plain stupid and wrong. As well as doing it in front of a camera doesn't seem like they cared much.

You can do with a very long vacation!
    I could do with a vacation indeed. It was such a shame because we made a lot of accommodations for these youth and because the cops get involved, that's a wrap. Their school knows and they were pulled from tomorrow's graduation too.
    08-01-2013 07:52 PM
    I could do with a vacation indeed. It was such a shame because we made a lot of accommodations for these youth and because the cops get involved, that's a wrap. Their school knows and they were pulled from tomorrow's graduation too.

Buddy, sorry it ended so bad. But the vast majority of Interns benefited from your Wise, Sage-like tutoring and will be better people for just sharing an office with you for a short time.

*typed almost all with a straight face, Snowmutt pats himself on back for such an effective off the cuff speech*
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    08-01-2013 10:58 PM
    Buddy, sorry it ended so bad. But the vast majority of Interns benefited from your Wise, Sage-like tutoring and will be better people for just sharing an office with you for a short time.

*typed almost all with a straight face, Snowmutt pats himself on back for such an effective off the cuff speech*
    I wish I could take full credit for those kind words, but it wasn't just me. I was a part of a team of three who worked pretty closely with these teens. I can only hope they got some stuff from us. My coworker is going to the graduation...all 3 of us cannot go because we still work in a clinical setting and have to see patients and our coverage is tight because our team is small.
    snowmutt likes this.
    08-01-2013 11:30 PM
    Happy Friday everyone!

happy-friday-garfield-9223014-240-343.gif
    Chregu, BIGPADDY, gedzum and 4 others like this.
    08-02-2013 12:35 AM
    Ugh, Thank god it's Friday.

School was tiring!
    08-02-2013 12:59 AM
    Here, you can vote up the Lumia:

20 Minuten Rating

For the current state: I also think the HTC One is beautiful and the Galaxy S4 not so much.

Yes it's Friday, I should get up and do something. Busy day.
    08-02-2013 01:02 AM
    WOHOO! post 1410...
    08-02-2013 01:05 AM
    Oh, Birdy has released a new song. It seems they have used the book: "How to create a pop song for Dummies", sounds like a piece that I've heard a 1000 times.

20 Minuten - Birdy ist zurck - Musik

And I absolutely love it! Looking forward to the album.
    08-02-2013 01:07 AM
    Happy Friday everyone!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Happy-Friday-garfield-9223014-240-343.gif 
Views:	22 
Size:	105.5 KB 
ID:	38856
    That my favorites cat in the world.
    08-02-2013 04:17 AM
    I love Fridays specially this Friday took today off, vacation begins today!
    Last edited by BIGPADDY; 08-02-2013 at 07:22 AM.
    MSFTisMIA and snowmutt like this.
    08-02-2013 04:18 AM
    My parents are on holiday next week, so we'll probably check out central London. Hopefully the weather is nice. I want to try and get some nice shots with my 920.
    08-02-2013 04:22 AM
    My parents are on holiday next week, so we'll probably check out central London. Hopefully the weather is nice. I want to try and get some nice shots with my 920.
    Well looking at the current weather I suggest bringing an umbrella.
    08-02-2013 05:28 AM
    Bit slow in here today?
    08-02-2013 06:16 AM
    Should have aimed for 2500 and then 5000. Its so much 5000. Are there even that much WP fans? ;-)
    08-02-2013 06:40 AM
    Well looking at the current weather I suggest bringing an umbrella.
    No surprise then hehe. Still hoping on some sun though.

Bit slow in here today?
    Logged back in to try and get in moving again.

Should have aimed for 2500 and then 5000. Its so much 5000. Are there even that much WP fans? ;-)
    Don't need that many WP fans to reach that target. Just need BP to keep talking about cakes
    BIGPADDY likes this.
    08-02-2013 06:43 AM
    Don't need that many WP fans to reach that target. Just need BP to keep talking about cakes
    Bit slow in here today?
    People may have been tired after a long week. I know I was, especially with the drama with the interns yesterday.

BP I'm sure is thinking about cake while on his vacation, so no worries there.

So folks, what's your top 5 places on the planet you'd like to go visit?
    08-02-2013 06:54 AM
    I love Fridays specially this Friday took today off, vacation begin today!

Okay, WPC, as soon as he is out the door on vacation......

PARTY AT BIG PADDY'S PLACE!!!

Shhhhh..... keep it down.... don't tip it off to BP...... look away, make no eye contact......
    BIGPADDY and xandros9 like this.
    08-02-2013 07:14 AM
    As silly as this sounds, ever since I was a kid I wanted to take a train ride across Canada. I do not even know if there is a train that goes across all of Canada. But took a vacation to go camping in Windsor one year and have also spent a few days in Nova Scotia and it just made me want to do it more. Had a blast, my kind of weather, and have enjoyed the culture. Their beer.... not too shabby either.
    08-02-2013 07:19 AM
    People may have been tired after a long week. I know I was, especially with the drama with the interns yesterday.

BP I'm sure is thinking about cake while on his vacation, so no worries there.

Yeah those interns sound like a handful for sure.

Places I like/would like to visit:

Philippines - since it's second home
    Chicago - like a third home
    New York
    Hawaii
    Another Asian country..maybe Japan

Pretty tough to pick the other 3. So many places I'd like to check out. What about you?
    08-02-2013 07:22 AM
    Okay, WPC, as soon as he is out the door on vacation......

PARTY AT BIG PADDY'S PLACE!!!

Shhhhh..... keep it down.... don't tip it off to BP...... look away, make no eye contact......
    My beer is all gone NOOOOOOOO and what happened to the CAKE!!!
    snowmutt, xandros9 and MSFTisMIA like this.
    08-02-2013 07:24 AM
    Top 5 places eh. Not into places so will have to do countries.

1.Japan (taking a month in 2015 to do a tour)
    2.USA (coast to coast roadtrip next year over 3 weeks)
    3.Norway (Up to the north coast get a decent view of the northern lights sometime in 2014)
    4.China ( Don't know when but probably another month tour)
    5.Brazil (Don't know when but have got a few friends that moved over there to teach English)
    08-02-2013 07:25 AM
    I think my 60 minute IPA is old . . .
    08-02-2013 07:34 AM
144,455 ... 5556575859 ...