WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I've gotten an E in high school once before. I've also seen a U for "ungraded" too.

By the way, C and up are passing grades.

Posted approved via Moto Maxx

Once? Well i've seen it once or twice by my name :d
I'm like 'excellent' student but i kinda like fixing my grades up to 5 instead of studying all the time.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I've gotten an E in high school once before. I've also seen a U for "ungraded" too.

By the way, C and up are passing grades.

Really ?!? Huh I've never gotten an E before o.o nor a U lol. This is all new to me

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk but I prefer my 810 and 830

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Well, here, in Bosnia it's 1,2,3,4 and 5, where 5 is the best. As far as i know in US letters are in use, that's why i wrote E :d

Ooooooooooohhh I get it . It goes A, B,C ,D and F :p and apparently there is an E o.o

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Ooooooooooohhh I get it . It goes A, B,C ,D and F :p and apparently there is an E o.o

I don't get the whole thing myself too. I think they have like 6 grades, everything above F is a pass, just like in Germany, everything lower than 6 is a pass, where 1 is the best, weird, i don't know, someone correct me if i'm wrong.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I don't get the whole thing myself too. I think they have like 6 grades, everything above F is a pass, just like in Germany, everything lower than 6 is a pass, where 1 is the best, weird, i don't know, someone correct me if i'm wrong.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Academic_grading_in_North_America#North_America

Sometimes a simple search will reveal answers.

I've never run across an E myself as it's not part of the Canadian school system where I'm from but it appears to be part of the US system but not in all states.

I prefer percentages myself.

Ignorance, there is a cure.

Last edited:

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I've never run across an E myself as it's not party of the Canadian school system but it appears to be part of the US system but not in all states.

Remember, I didn't go to school in the states here until my MSW two years ago. We used the British school system and there is a E in there for the "O" levels and "A" level exams. It is hardly used, but it is in there. The U is in there too...usually hardly used.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Remember, I didn't go to school in the states here until my MSW two years ago. We used the British school system and there is a E in there for the "O" levels and "A" level exams. It is hardly used, but it is in there. The U is in there too...usually hardly used.

I don't know much about the British school system or even the Australian system for that matter.

I've never been a fan of the letter grade personally. Why not just use the percentage? Then there's that confusing point system (1 to 5) which I knew about in the USA but it appears some countries over here use something similar.

I'm more for blunt to the point systems.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I don't know much about the British school system or even the Australian system for that matter.

I've never been a fan of the letter grade personally. Why not just use the percentage? Then there's that confusing point system (1 to 5) which I knew about in the USA but it appears some countries over here use something similar.

I'm more for blunt to the point systems.

In college all we use is percentages so it's a start :)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Another week of school. Another day riding the bus . Come on Thursday you can't come soon enough

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Another week of school. Another day riding the bus . Come on Thursday you can't come soon enough

I'm looking forward to Friday and hopefully to some closure with some things that are happening. :)

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I've never run across an E myself as it's not part of the Canadian school system where I'm from but it appears to be part of the US system but not in all states.

For about 17 years I only got absolute grade XX/100 and thereafter individual tests were also XX/100 but for some curious reason ended up with a letter grade (usually an A for getting over 90%). I don't really get the letter grade but oh well....

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

For about 17 years I only got absolute grade XX/100 and thereafter individual tests were also XX/100 but for some curious reason ended up with a letter grade (usually an A for getting over 90%). I don't really get the letter grade but oh well....

I was in the same boat where my life up to college was run by percentage...then things got switched over to letter grades. Personally, none of it matters to me much because I cared more about personal growth since I could do my work well enough.

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bradhism