Two things are very apparent.

One, Trump doesn't understand international trade.

Two, Trump likes dictators a lot more than other heads of state.

Lastly, I have little doubt that Trump will benefit front any deal with NK. If you don't know, NK is trying to become a tourist destination... Now who owns a hotel chain....hmmmmm
    06-12-2018 07:28 AM
    Two things are very apparent.

One, Trump doesn't understand international trade.

Two, Trump likes dictators a lot more than other heads of state.

Lastly, I have little doubt that Trump will benefit front any deal with NK. If you don't know, NK is trying to become a tourist destination... Now who owns a hotel chain....hmmmmm
    Three, he's a complete moron.

Sent from my Alcatel Idol 4S on mTalk
    06-12-2018 10:28 AM
    Three, he's a complete moron.
    Four, he's a complete moron

... !
    06-12-2018 11:38 AM
    Four, he's a complete moron

... !
    Make it 5

Laura Knotek and N_LaRUE like this.
    06-12-2018 11:51 AM
    It would appear it is time for me to misbehave at work in the only way I know how. Sigh...
    Laura Knotek and N_LaRUE like this.
    06-12-2018 06:23 PM
    I see the whole Internet went and peed the bed while taking a dump over the new buttons on the HTC U12+. Sigh.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    06-12-2018 07:50 PM
    I see the whole Internet went and peed the bed while taking a dump over the new buttons on the HTC U12+. Sigh.
    HTC messed up a good sequel. Also another smarter move should have been to switch to Android One and ditch Sense. Probably get more devices sold via Google and Project Fi.
    libra89 and Laura Knotek like this.
    06-12-2018 07:52 PM
    Make it 5

https://i.imgur.com/zxF7Ivc.jpg

You need to leave the man alone. He's acting like that unattractive dude at the bar with money buying the super pretty girls drinks expecting to take them home...but they keep taking the free drinks and not giving him the time of day.

The problem I have with his lips roaming around the waist line of these dictators is that as the average taxpayer, I'm on the hook for his bad decisions.
    N_LaRUE and fatclue_98 like this.
    06-12-2018 08:00 PM
    HTC messed up a good sequel. Also another smarter move should have been to switch to Android One and ditch Sense. Probably get more devices sold via Google and Project Fi.
    I don't think they messed it up, but since your tastes are more closer to the average customer...I agree that they certainly didn't help themselves.

I agree about the Android One, but they can't due to the audio focus. What I wished they would do is go AOSP and update theirs more than Moto does. But hey you need engineers, which they sold 2000 of them to Google.

I would have loved to waited and think about getting a U12+ on the cheap, but I'm gonna just restore my 10 to enjoy that instead as the last of the old school HTC devices.
    06-12-2018 08:15 PM
    I don't think they messed it up, but since your tastes are more closer to the average customer...I agree that they certainly didn't help themselves.

I agree about the Android One, but they can't due to the audio focus. What I wished they would do is go AOSP and update theirs more than Moto does. But hey you need engineers, which they sold 2000 of them to Google.

I would have loved to waited and think about getting a U12+ on the cheap, but I'm gonna just restore my 10 to enjoy that instead as the last of the old school HTC devices.
    That's all you can really do for now, considering that it seems like they hit sometimes and miss other times. Then again, who knows what the future might hold for you? You just might want to try a U12+ next year.
    06-12-2018 10:38 PM
    That's all you can really do for now, considering that it seems like they hit sometimes and miss other times. Then again, who knows what the future might hold for you? You just might want to try a U12+ next year.
    I don't think I'm going to try a U12+. My 10 has no resale value and HTC phones of late are harder to resell. If I didn't get a 10 and we heard that the U12+ was their last phone or something, then I'd get one.
    06-13-2018 06:50 AM
    I don't think I'm going to try a U12+. My 10 has no resale value and HTC phones of late are harder to resell. If I didn't get a 10 and we heard that the U12+ was their last phone or something, then I'd get one.
    That makes sense. I don't blame you on that point at all.
    06-13-2018 08:31 AM
    Mr. Clue, can you call either Mr. Johnny Walker or Mr. Wray & nephew to my office? Today is calling for their visits.
    fatclue_98 and Laura Knotek like this.
    06-13-2018 01:06 PM
    Mr. Clue, can you call either Mr. Johnny Walker or Mr. Wray & nephew to my office? Today is calling for their visits.
    I threw Mr. Walker out the window an hour ago but I'm in a meeting with Mr. Daniels right now and he may be available.

MSFTisMIA and Laura Knotek like this.
    06-13-2018 04:07 PM
    I threw Mr. Walker out the window an hour ago but I'm in a meeting with Mr. Daniels right now and he may be available.

I hope he makes house calls. Otherwise a Red Stripe will have to do.

What a day.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    06-13-2018 05:08 PM
    I hope he makes house calls. Otherwise a Red Stripe will have to do.

What a day.
    Hooray Beer!
    Laura Knotek and MSFTisMIA like this.
    06-13-2018 05:32 PM
    Decided to return the tablet and get a Note 4 instead for the same purpose. Thought about a Note 5 but those are still high in price for this purpose so a 4 will do. Looking forward to having it in my hands tomorrow.
    fatclue_98 likes this.
    06-13-2018 07:27 PM
    Hooray Beer!
    06-13-2018 08:38 PM
    Good morning and how are all my brothers and sisters on this beautiful Fustercluck Thursday?
    06-14-2018 10:10 AM
    Good morning and how are all my brothers and sisters on this beautiful Fustercluck Thursday?
    I'm still in the same boat with holes in it the size of your friend's ego with my supervisor saying " keep rowing, we're not taking on water - it's the underwater view of the ocean you're seeing in the boat."
    06-14-2018 11:32 AM
    I feel fine but a little tired. Already regretting the choice to not get a drink with caffeine today, so I think it's time to remedy that. Too much time left in the day to feel this way already.

I'm guessing that based on your words, your day has already had annoyances?
    06-14-2018 11:39 AM
    I'm guessing that based on your words, your day has already had annoyances?
    That's what I love about women, they can always come up with a non-profane way of stating things. I wish Laura could give us a "holiday" to vent.
    06-14-2018 11:47 AM
    I'm still in the same boat with holes in it the size of your friend's ego with my supervisor saying " keep rowing, we're not taking on water - it's the underwater view of the ocean you're seeing in the boat."
    Is your supervisor a direct descendant of Capt. Edward Smith?
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    06-14-2018 11:49 AM
    Is your supervisor a direct descendant of Capt. Edward Smith?
    Nope, she's a descendant of Uncle Tom's.

A nice person, really. But she only knows how to cover one *** - her own.
    fatclue_98 likes this.
    06-14-2018 12:29 PM
    That's what I love about women, they can always come up with a non-profane way of stating things. I wish Laura could give us a "holiday" to vent.
    I take it if Laura did that we would drop enough F bombs to start WWW3...SMH...
    fatclue_98 likes this.
    06-14-2018 12:30 PM
145,239 ... 57255726572757285729 ...