WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

See, that's just not acceptable for me anymore. I want to do a factory reset on my Z3 because the battery has gotten so bad now it has been a daily charge the last few times I've used it. I know I'm not on my phones as much as I used to be, but that sort of small battery makes you want to walk around with a battery pack all day.

It is very liberating to have good tech and good power management skills. It's been over a year since my phone died early during the day on me. Ain't no time for that.

Posted approved via Moto Maxx
I have a Nexus 4 orb at work and just got a brand new car charger today for the Nexus. The Lumia could care less about either of those.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Well, I just lost $115 due to 7 points not bring scored.

Hey Laura, your Browns (and one of my side teams, Detroit) did me no favors this week...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I have a Nexus 4 orb at work and just got a brand new car charger today for the Nexus. The Lumia could care less about either of those.

No surprises there.

Thanks to my Maxx, the Tylt Vu I have works just fine. Only Moto would allow you to charge the phone turned off by cable but keep the phone on if placed on a Qi charger. While it makes sense to do that, I like charging my devices turned off.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

You and your fantasy football

That was real money though...and I was talking about the office pool there.

I got a win in fantasy football this week though...which puts me 2-5 and still in the bottom half of the league. If it were up to me, I'd take being 1-6 in fantasy but $115 richer this week...

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

No surprises there.

Thanks to my Maxx, the Tylt Vu I have works just fine. Only Moto would allow you to charge the phone turned off by cable but keep the phone on if placed on a Qi charger. While it makes sense to do that, I like charging my devices turned off.

It's a nice to have feature for sure but I don't mind the phone charging while it's powered on.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

It's a nice to have feature for sure but I don't mind the phone charging while it's powered on.

Most people don't, and that's probably why they did it like that. Just speaking about my own idiosyncracy, that's all.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

Well, I just lost $115 due to 7 points not bring scored.

Hey Laura, your Browns (and one of my side teams, Detroit) did me no favors this week...

Sorry about that!

FWIW my cousin had Browns season tickets for many years, but he didn't get season tickets this year since he's tired of spending money on bad football.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

No surprises there.

I charge mine while it's on, since it's my only phone. I haven't had a landline in almost 4 years.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I charge mine while it's on, since it's my only phone. I haven't had a landline in almost 4 years.

I've lived in my current place for 5 years. I've got a landline in theory but the actual Jack to hook it up was messed up, so I never connected it. So I give my landline number out to bill collectors and greedy exes and other folks I wish not to hear from...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Sorry about that!

FWIW my cousin had Browns season tickets for many years, but he didn't get season tickets this year since he's tired of spending money on bad football.

Good for him. The Browns need a QB. McCown isn't bad, but not the answer long term. Manziel isn't the answer, I don't think. Still too much of a kid and not a grownup yet.

Some teams have bad luck with players. You put a kid like Derek Carr from Oakland or a Blake Brotles from the Jags in Cleveland and they may be a playoff team.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

Good for him. The Browns need a QB. McCown isn't bad, but not the answer long term. Manziel isn't the answer, I don't think. Still too much of a kid and not a grownup yet.

Some teams have bad luck with players. You put a kid like Derek Carr from Oakland or a Blake Brotles from the Jags in Cleveland and they may be a playoff team.

Browns need a defense too. For all the hype about how great their defense is, they're not stopping the run or the pass.

What Browns need most is a competent front office. They've botched every draft since they returned as an expansion team.

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

Preparing for my Windows 10 clinic tomorrow...
d0791e8a61d845ae3d78339abac4984f.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb