WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

So I went to the MSFT store in NYC. Here are my thoughts.

1) I like the look of the place. Easy access as it's literally less than a half block away from the nearest subway. Store itself was busy but not crowded.

2) The store had a good vibe. The sales people weren't all over me, which I really liked. One of the reps playing Halo 5 asked me if I wanted to play, and when I said no...was very chill. I really like the graphics on Halo 5...very crisp in terms of the realism.

3) I liked the fact I could take the Band and try it on my wrist. Really liked that.

I had a great conversation with a rep who we talked about many things...he's married for 27 years; wife likes tech well enough; he's got a OG Band but really likes the Band 2; owns a Zen watch and a 360 along with his OG Band.

Very refreshing talking with someone about tech and not feeling like I'll get sold something. He knew his tech too, really did...my benchmark for that is we never talked specs, just the practical usage and how he handled that told me all I needed to know. Whenever I've gone to the Apple Cube a few blocks away, I feel like if I speak with the reps, it's that Apple scripted mind signing type ****. Not that that isn't important, it's just not my flavor.

4) Disappointed I didn't get to try out the 950. I demoed the 950 XL and I was overall satisfied with what I saw. Would have loved to see the Maxx compared to the 950, but I guess that happens another time.

5) Halo 5 looks really good. I'm not a FPS (1st person shooter) guy, but I'd play this for sure.

5) Liked the Surface Pro 4. Very good machine.

I think MSFT is on to something here. Time will tell, but they're off to a good start.

Posted approved via Moto Maxx

Oohs sales people that aren't just sales people but people you can talk to about products .... Awesome !

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

So one coworker dressed up as a mermaid, another in a panda onesy and the last as a mime. All very cute for different reasons. I'd post pictures...but you'll have to take my word for it.

Posted approved via Moto Maxx

What did you dress up as ;) ?

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I miss the juice box days. So innocent, but ultimately kids are better off drinking more water instead of the manufactured juice in those juice boxes...

Posted via Xperia Z3

I remember the juice box days . I'd always get orange juice in kindergarten :p

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

When you buy a product that doesn't come with a plug for the country it was sold.
f7590f9c60692a4e9dc4df0ed4def369.jpg

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

What did you dress up as ;) ?

I wore a pumpkin orange shirt and black pants. I put on an old rainbow wig i had in my office for flair to take the photo with the girls.

When you're an OG like me on the team, you don't need to dress up...

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Lucky !
I wanna be there too :p

Buy a plane ticket, fly over. It's really simple. Just speak some nice Spanish and you can meet many a cute Spanish girls - Ecuadorian, Puerto Rican, Dominican, Columbian, Cuban, Spain Spanish...you'll do just fine.

Just be sure to sip some of that courage in a box juice before you by the ticket...

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Here are the pictures I promised :p I went to lunch with my friend Liz. She wanted ramen since it was cold ( for Cali standards ) and cloudy. It was pretty good and a big bowl ! ImageUploadedByTapatalk1446094205.718320.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1446094224.098796.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1446094238.083059.jpg

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3