WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

So I managed to upgrade the two laptops with W10 with the big update.

Still haven't done the Surface or the wife's laptop to W10. I might do them soon. I'll see how the update runs first as I don't want to mess up either of those two.

Managed to get the latest build on my L920 as well but haven't played with it yet. No it won't become my daily driver. I'm more curious to see if there's anything in W10 that's interesting.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I was going to say more concerning the Paris attacks but decided against it. Best to let it slide.

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

So I managed to upgrade the two laptops with W10 with the big update.

Still haven't done the Surface or the wife's laptop to W10. I might do them soon. I'll see how the update runs first as I don't want to mess up either of those two.

Managed to get the latest build on my L920 as well but haven't played with it yet. No it won't become my daily driver. I'm more curious to see if there's anything in W10 that's interesting.
My Surface Pro, Dell Inspiron 7000, and Mac mini are now on Threshold 2. No issues, knock on wood.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I think it might be time to soon leave these forums... There's a growing strict fanyboyism I'm not really liking.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

My Surface Pro, Dell Inspiron 7000, and Mac mini are now on Threshold 2. No issues, knock on wood.
My personal laptop Acer Aspire One has been updated and I might be in the minority but I am really liking it so far. Seems faster for sure compared to the download from July.

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

so I found out something. the windows camera that is on the Dev preview only records in mono regardless of how many mics you have. so I tried my sisters 1520 same thing records in mono. I hope msft is working on a fix View attachment 116257

Good find! I have noticed that the only thing that Microsoft Camera doesn't have, that Lumia Camera 5 does, is the "surround sound" recording options in video settings.

Agreed, hopefully they're working on this, as well as bringing all other aspects and features of Lumia Camera 5 over to Microsoft Camera.

I've always wondered, since they now own Lumia Camera, why don't they just rename "Lumia Camera" to "Microsoft Camera" and be done with it! lol would save them having to re-write a whole new app...

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

Agreed. I also love Joe Walsh on the guitar...crazy, crazy good.

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!
Yup! Joe Walsh is another one of the greats..

Here's me doing one of my "Joe Walsh" covers ;)

edit: this was from a few years ago. Looking back, it seems I got 2 "thumbs downs" :(

oh well... the 5 thumbs ups make up for them! :D

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks. New week, same stress. Hopefully I can do laundry this morning...they replaced the machines last week, so we'll see if the place is crowded...and whether they jacked the prices up or not...

Posted approved via Moto Maxx

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3