WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Rue, looks like I joined the not feeling well crowd with you. I wish I had called out from paying rent today, seriously...

Posted via Xperia Z3

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Thing is, we're in double digits and we should be near zero. Our lows are still double digits. That's not a good thing.

We're getting really strong winds and rain. Apparently up north they have snow.

Wow that's pretty hot then . Maybe you'll have a warm winter :)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Rue, looks like I joined the not feeling well crowd with you. I wish I had called out from paying rent today, seriously...

Posted via Xperia Z3

I'm still rough but at least there's no fever now. Just congestion. ******* annoying...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

It's weird. The temps are warm but the wind is bloody icy so it feels a lot colder than it is.

Also doesn't help that you aren't feeling well . At least it's not technically winter yet . Or when doesn't winter start over there ?

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Also doesn't help that you aren't feeling well . At least it's not technically winter yet . Or when doesn't winter start over there ?

Most people consider the winter equinox as the start of winter but that's just a not true. Winter starts when it starts. Soon as it drops to zero and stays there constantly at least over night you're technically in winter. So winter can be early or later than the equinox.

I remember a couple of years in Toronto where we hit 13C or warmer through December. Usually by that time Toronto would be a frozen ice cube... instead we had sunshine, warm weather, confused wild life and plants. The trees actually started to bud again and birds were laying eggs. It was a bit of a concern.

Thankfully January proved that we were still the 'white north' with a monster of a blizzard with snow piled higher than cars.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3