There are an increasing amount of signs that I am getting older. I start to like food I wouldn't eat as a kid, I am getting calmer, probably wiser. ...however what I really didn't expect to happen was that I would start to like gangster rap.

10-27-2013 06:13 AM
    I watched my mom struggle for a minute trying to find the brightness setting on her iPhone 5. She found it, and got delayed by a few seconds while trying to find out where exactly it is.

A few moments later, I showed her the Control Center.

...And this is why I'm thinking my mom will be the hardest-hit by my plan to get a Win8 desktop.
    BIGPADDY likes this.
    10-27-2013 08:25 AM
    For a long time I wished for Windows Phone phones with high-end hardware, and now that they are coming, all I feel is that the OS seems even more limited than before.
    10-27-2013 12:35 PM
    I watched my mom struggle for a minute trying to find the brightness setting on her iPhone 5. She found it, and got delayed by a few seconds while trying to find out where exactly it is.

A few moments later, I showed her the Control Center.

...And this is why I'm thinking my mom will be the hardest-hit by my plan to get a Win8 desktop.
    Just put all the applications she uses on the start screen that what I did.
    10-27-2013 12:58 PM
    For a long time I wished for Windows Phone phones with high-end hardware, and now that they are coming, all I feel is that the OS seems even more limited than before.
    Now I'm just waiting for split screen.
    10-27-2013 12:59 PM
    Now I'm just waiting for split screen.
    I'm sure a notification center will come mid 2014 and split screen sometime 2017 or so ;-)
    BIGPADDY likes this.
    10-27-2013 01:04 PM
    There are an increasing amount of signs that I am getting older. I start to like food I wouldn't eat as a kid, I am getting calmer, probably wiser. ...however what I really didn't expect to happen was that I would start to like gangster rap.

you cant go wrong with DMX!!!!
    Chregu and BIGPADDY like this.
    10-27-2013 01:11 PM
    while I do agree the windows phone is getting High end hardware but what I don't want is for it to get complicated which useless features or * cough* file manager . but I can see windows phone less limited if MS does it right
    10-27-2013 01:14 PM
    I'm sure a notification center will come mid 2014 and split screen sometime 2017 or so ;-)
    Blah notification center and if there is one I want it on the people hub!!!!
    10-27-2013 01:15 PM
    Blah notification center and if there is one I want it on the people hub!!!!
    I have two mail accounts set up, Whatsapp, and want to have the phone and short message notification on my lock screen.

I'm just glad I don't us Skype, Viber, alternative messengers or Twitter or anything like it. As I just wouldn't get notified on the homescreen, at all.

First I thought this was supposed to be as a short-term solution, but it seems as Microsoft is quite all right with this. Well, lazy Windows Phone users just have to unlock the phone and scroll down to these apps to see if they go a message, right?
    10-27-2013 01:19 PM
    split screen may come in 2014 too....
    10-27-2013 01:21 PM
    Does anyone know release date of temple run 2????
    10-27-2013 01:24 PM
    split screen may come in 2014 too....
    hmmm that would be interesting how they implement the whole split screen
    10-27-2013 01:30 PM
    I don't and also I wouldn't know because I don't play games on my phone
    10-27-2013 01:30 PM
    In the coming weeks.
    10-27-2013 01:34 PM
    I have two mail accounts set up, Whatsapp, and want to have the phone and short message notification on my lock screen.

I'm just glad I don't us Skype, Viber, alternative messengers or Twitter or anything like it. As I just wouldn't get notified on the homescreen, at all.

First I thought this was supposed to be as a short-term solution, but it seems as Microsoft is quite all right with this. Well, lazy Windows Phone users just have to unlock the phone and scroll down to these apps to see if they go a message, right?
    I agree on the notification on the lock screen but on the Skype and alternative like Skype which I use I always get notified on my lock screen and start screen but it needs work on offline messaging and more integration with the OS and as for me I don't need one but if people want it well ok then but AS long as there is no negative performance impact because I cant the lag on any device
    10-27-2013 01:35 PM
    In the coming weeks.
    the app I REALLY want is pinger ... its the best texinng app ever because I can call, text for free any number around the world and also there is a web version and it syncs with my conversations. so for example I would be texting on my phone then I go to my computer then sign in to the web site and start typing away and they get the message. it combines the best of viber, Skype and whatsapp or line or anyone other messaging app.and the best thing its a fake number so no on knows my real number and as for the calling they give you minutes for free ! if only they mad a windows phone 8 I would be super happy
    10-27-2013 01:38 PM
    Well, I have to bake a cake now.
    BIGPADDY likes this.
    10-27-2013 01:39 PM
    hmmm what to do now ..... I know I shall listen to music on my Nokia headphones
    BIGPADDY likes this.
    10-27-2013 01:41 PM
    Well, I have to bake a cake now.
    HIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BP WILL EAT YOU
    10-27-2013 01:42 PM
    RANDOM LYRIC TIME
    I ain't got time for playing, I'm just sayin' man
    We out here trynna function
    10-27-2013 01:49 PM
    HIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BP WILL EAT YOU
    BP is on the island. He can't reach me.
    10-27-2013 01:59 PM
    well time to do my sunday stuff .....laters all and snowflake I hope your cake comes out nice
    10-27-2013 02:12 PM
    BP is on the island. He can't reach me.
    ahhh but he could find ways to get you
    10-27-2013 02:12 PM
    ahhh but he could find ways to get you
    I will be like the guy from taken.
    10-27-2013 02:48 PM
142,728 ... 584585586587588 ...