Doing great here. Just got done baking a batch of brownies for a potluck at work tomorrow.
    08-02-2013 07:28 PM
    Today I celebrate the end of a hellish week full of requirements, tests and all around stressful crap.

Hooray for me!
    Congratulations now you can sit back and relax.
    08-02-2013 08:06 PM
    Me too... Well, at least to the drinking part. No work tomorrow!
    No work for me as well drink fest!
    Laura Knotek, Muessig and snowmutt like this.
    08-02-2013 08:06 PM
    How is everyone this evening?
    Good I should start going to sleep now that it 2am but when you start watching YouTube it hard to stop.

Using MetroTube start the revolution!

#whattheduck
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    08-02-2013 08:08 PM
    I miss my DOS VM
    MSFTisMIA and Laura Knotek like this.
    08-02-2013 08:23 PM
    MS-DOS was the ****!
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    08-02-2013 09:35 PM
    Battling a slightly sore neck muscle. Hopeful that a good nights sleep will allow me to tough through it at work tomorrow. Maybe rub some Tiger Balm on it before bed to see if that helps...
    Laura Knotek and BIGPADDY like this.
    08-02-2013 09:37 PM
    I just got up. And now I drink a coffee, then I'll have a shower, and then I have an appointment to donate blood. The rest of the day I'll be spending moving my stuff to the new flat.
    08-02-2013 11:58 PM
    I just got up. And now I drink a coffee, then I'll have a shower, and then I have an appointment to donate blood. The rest of the day I'll be spending moving my stuff to the new flat.
    Good luck. I hate moving. I hope it goes smoothly for you.
    Chregu likes this.
    08-03-2013 12:31 AM
    Morning all - another fine and sunny summer day!
    snowmutt and BIGPADDY like this.
    08-03-2013 02:55 AM
    Morning all - another fine and sunny summer day!
    Send some of that sun to NYC, as it is a cool and rainy day. This feels like spring weather, honestly.

So of course I'm headed to work and my train is running 10 minutes late. Travelling by public transit in the NYC area on weekends is always an adventure...
    BIGPADDY likes this.
    08-03-2013 07:08 AM

Drinking coffee right now @ work (love getting paid for getting my caffeine fix ). Last Sunday, got to move my Daughter for the second time in 12 months. Nothing good about moving but getting it over with. My sympathy.

Been a long, long time since I donated blood. I have a unique blood type too, so they are happy when I do. You have inspired me... Will try to get that done.
    Chregu likes this.
    08-03-2013 08:24 AM
    Send some of that sun to NYC, as it is a cool and rainy day. This feels like spring weather, honestly.

So of course I'm headed to work and my train is running 10 minutes late. Travelling by public transit in the NYC area on weekends is always an adventure...

Geez, and I whine like a baby if I just have to go to Wal-Mart on a weekend.

Respect, buddy. And tick someone grumpy off by smiling at them. It is a good time!!
    08-03-2013 08:28 AM
    I can't send you any sun - we have so little of it here in the UK I almost forgot what a summer should feel like. It's mine I tell you! Mine!
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    08-03-2013 09:42 AM
    No one can claim the sun. It is public property. A more equitable distribution would be nice though
    Muessig and snowmutt like this.
    08-03-2013 10:01 AM
    I can't send you any sun - we have so little of it here in the UK I almost forgot what a summer should feel like. It's mine I tell you! Mine!
    I visit England in 2 weeks. Should I bring clothes to bundle up with? That seems odd to me, as I am in central Texas with tons of sun and it is fairly hot here :)
    08-03-2013 10:03 AM
    I visit England in 2 weeks. Should I bring clothes to bundle up with? That seems odd to me, as I am in central Texas with tons of sun and it is fairly hot here :)
    When visiting England I always suggest packing for any weather imaginable. It could rain, be muggy, be really nice sunny weather or even snow. We never know. If you have shorts, t-shirts, jumpers and trousers (pants) you can't go wrong. Also bring a waterproof coat even if you don't think you'll need it :p
    08-03-2013 10:13 AM
    Geez, and I whine like a baby if I just have to go to Wal-Mart on a weekend.

Respect, buddy. And tick someone grumpy off by smiling at them. It is a good time!!
    I'm too tired to tick someone off at this point. Just pushing to get through the day. Fortunately its not many patients here so I can go slowly and not exhaust myself too much. Been a long month and I'm looking forward to a cold Guinness after work. 😊
    snowmutt likes this.
    08-03-2013 10:25 AM
    I have some Texas sun you can have its 107 on the heart index right here in Dallas where I am standing. You want so sun take it its all yours.
    Muessig likes this.
    08-03-2013 12:06 PM
    Totally agree with you Dave! Same story here in San Antonio. Same forecast everyday - heat, heat, and more heat. Yesterday, when I left work, my car read the outside temperature as 105.
    08-03-2013 12:11 PM
    Yeah, here it was a hot day too. Made moving a sweaty undertaking.

I didn't get as far as I wanted to. The wardrobe had a incredible amount of screws to build it, but at least its quality is much better than I've expected. I will even be able to move this thing again without destroying it.

Well, tomorrow is another day :)
    08-03-2013 12:48 PM
    Was quite hot here for the UK (27-29 degrees C ish) and it was a nice dry heat - none of this overly humid nonsense!
    08-03-2013 01:47 PM
    It rained for 30 seconds then stopped.
    08-03-2013 02:06 PM
    Sounds like you had an exciting day, BP.
    Chregu, BIGPADDY and MSFTisMIA like this.
    08-03-2013 02:08 PM
    I didn't wake up until 3pm and then I had a pizza hut which was a large pizza which had bacon, ham and chicken with a side of chicken strips while watching Harry Potter and the prisoner of forgotten prison name which I think was the best of the 7 films.

Easy day today and now I'm going to get a carling zest and have a few.
    08-03-2013 02:54 PM
142,845 ... 5758596061 ...