WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I could complain about you busting my chops too, but I won't do that either...

Good morning to you too.

Posted approved via Moto Maxx

School starts back again on Thursday. Sigh.

I need to finish...

Now you are beginning to sound like Sahib just a tad bit...another 20K posts more and I can confirm my suspicions!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

How could I if I didn't know he made music . I'm open to any music btw
Man you still don't read well... Or you forget how to interpret.

I was suggesting you listen to more music to learn about it. Broaden your music pallet. Listen to some older stuff to lean about it.

In no way was I suggesting anything else.

Are you a touch sensitive today?

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Speaking of drama, you still have the Peppy Le Pew coworker we told you to stick an air freshener on his desk so he'd stop smelling up the office?

BO boy is in another building and I don't deal with him much.

The guy on the other side of my desk is another problem in the other direction. He wears too much perfume stuff and makes me sneeze.

Currently someone has some medicine smelly stuff that makes my eyes water. Haven't figured out who's using it. There are some unwell people about and one of the girls on the other side wears too much perfume some times.

No idea how I got this sensitive but for some reason me and perfume don't get along well. Especially if it's over the top.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Speaking of drama, you still have the Peppy Le Pew coworker we told you to stick an air freshener on his desk so he'd stop smelling up the office?

We've got one of our own smelly guys at the gym. Don't get me wrong, we all smell badly there, cause it's a gym, i know. But this guy is unreal.
You literally can't pass by him, not to mention how hard for him is to find himself a spotter.

I have a theory of my own, that he baths only in times of the full moon.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
BO boy is in another building and I don't deal with him much.

The guy on the other side of my desk is another problem in the other direction. He wears too much perfume stuff and makes me sneeze.

Currently someone has some medicine smelly stuff that makes my eyes water. Haven't figured out who's using it. There are some unwell people about and one of the girls on the other side wears too much perfume some times.

No idea how I got this sensitive but for some reason me and perfume don't get along well. Especially if it's over the top.

That's too much stinky **** to deal with. I don't like to wear any Cologne because I don't need no patients or other staff people lusting at me. Personally, I'd stick one of those conspicuous air fresheners on my desk that you can twist and leave open.

Don't care whose spirits get crushed, but funk at work is not cool. I remember we've got one colleague whose got a funk and they got her a gift set with shower gel and body spray for her birthday and the funk disappeared. Some days I don't know what's worse re...BO or drowning in perfume...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Now you are beginning to sound like Sahib just a tad bit...another 20K posts more and I can confirm my suspicions!

Nope. Betcha when those loans hit home for Sahib, he'll start to sound like the rest of us...

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Missed a great gig tonight. But, you gotta do what you gotta do.

Thursday is my 18. and i have to go out with my friends, and, well, pay for the drinks. And we drink alot. And there's like 15 of us. Drinking from 8 pm to 3 am.
You get the point.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Saw a Z5(Premium?) in the wild just now. Looks nice but the miniscule camera improvements makes it a non buy for me.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

An era that started with the HTC Mozart ended today. There are no WPs in my house.

That's life, i guess. Maybe for nostalgia I'll grab a 925 on T-Mobile, but for right now I don't own a WP.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

An era that started with the HTC Mozart ended today. There are no WPs in my house.

That's life, i guess. Maybe for nostalgia I'll grab a 925 on T-Mobile, but for right now I don't own a WP.

You can always have your grey Lumia 925 back :)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

You should go ahead and listen to some of the Ozzy's stuff.

I know who he is but I'm not into his music :) there is some rock music I like like breaking Benjamin ,skillet , trapt, green day , all American reject , , linkin park . Saliva , loudmouth , finger eleven , papa roach , three days grace , and rage against the machine.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Man you still don't read well... Or you forget how to interpret.

I was suggesting you listen to more music to learn about it. Broaden your music pallet. Listen to some older stuff to lean about it.

In no way was I suggesting anything else.

Are you a touch sensitive today?

My mistake. I was assuming that's what you were getting at but I figured I'd go with my second thought which was obviously incorrect.

What I wanted to say was that for me how would I find an artist like him if I don't know a certain rock artist exists . I could use the Internet and search up older rock artist but then I would have to look up what songs to listen to get me into that artist.

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

Miss my Mozart. Microsoft gave it to me as a gift...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Miss my Mozart. Microsoft gave it to me as a gift...

I liked mine. Quirky as hell but really nice. HTC put a ****ty camera in it as usual. I did the manual upgrade too where i dropped a 32GB memory card in there and it ran pretty nice.

HTC just reminds me of an ex of mine...does really nice stuff you like, and then does some **** to remind you as to why she's an ex now...SMH...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3