ehhh I don't have or use any social things XD like face book ,twitter,instagram , you know those things for hipsters
    I only use instagram, and even then i don't openly expose my username, only to friends.
    10-29-2013 02:06 AM
    I personally like the X. It's a quick way out of an app instead of backing out of it. I know lots of people go on about tombstoning but it always drained my battery.
    Now I can press X too!

...somehow I think my phone doesn't lock anymore. I see, I see, it changed the lock to 5 minutes. I wonder what else is messed up now ;-)
    10-29-2013 02:16 AM
    I just wanted to rant about somewhen not existing in the English language, and then I looked it up:

somewhen {adv} [some time] [rare, perceived as archaic or non-standard unless used as a stylistic device, esp. in combination with "somewhere" etc.]

Unfortunately that doesn't mean that I can use it now regularly.
    10-29-2013 02:36 AM
    I just wanted to rant about somewhen not existing in the English language, and then I looked it up:

somewhen {adv} [some time] [rare, perceived as archaic or non-standard unless used as a stylistic device, esp. in combination with "somewhere" etc.]

Unfortunately that doesn't mean that I can use it now regularly.
    Yeah I don't recall ever hearing about or using that one. Interesting though. Never really thought about using those two together.
    10-29-2013 02:39 AM
    So the WPC is like one big international family, eh?
    10-29-2013 02:47 AM
    10-29-2013 02:50 AM
    It's A Small World Disneyland Fantasyland California
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Chregu likes this.
    10-29-2013 02:56 AM
    Whatsapp doesn't vibrate anymore since GDR3, did somebody else have this issue?
    10-29-2013 02:58 AM
    Whatsapp doesn't vibrate anymore since GDR3, did somebody else have this issue?
    I don't use Whatsapp but did you try re-installing the app? None of the APIs have changed but they did muck around with custom sound profiles.
    10-29-2013 02:59 AM
    I consider myself as a citizen of the world personally. I've lived in four countries. :)
    10-29-2013 03:00 AM
    I don't use Whatsapp but did you try re-installing the app? None of the APIs have changed but they did muck around with custom profiles.
    Turning vibrate on and off a few times seemed to fix it, I think it didn't work in general.
    10-29-2013 03:00 AM
    Am i the only one excited with the possibility of BBM coming to Windows Phone?
    10-29-2013 03:36 AM
    Morning all. Not reading through 13 pages to catch up... For a start 13 is unlucky and also i just cant be bothered today.

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 1020
    N_LaRUE and MSFTisMIA like this.
    10-29-2013 03:39 AM
    Irrelevant post, but this would have to be one of my favourite songs i've listened to.

10-29-2013 03:41 AM
    Yes :P
    mpt15 and LMZR like this.
    10-29-2013 03:43 AM
    Never used it, couldn't care less.
    10-29-2013 03:49 AM
    Morning all. Not reading through 13 pages to catch up... For a start 13 is unlucky and also i just cant be bothered today.

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 1020
    Don't worry, it's probably not that exciting. I like the number 13 personally. :)
    10-29-2013 03:50 AM
    Never used it, couldn't care less.
    Me neither. I don't know anybody who uses BBM. I didn't even know this exists until people started to complain about it not coming to Windows Phone. Switzerland is iPhone country, nobody ones a BB.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    10-29-2013 03:58 AM
    Me neither. I don't know anybody who uses BBM. I didn't even know this exists until people started to complain about it not coming to Windows Phone. Switzerland is iPhone country, nobody ones a BB.
    I haven't figured out the fascination with it myself. I never owned a BB so maybe I can't say what the whole fuss is about. I thought Whatsapp and other IM systems did the same job. It's probably not going to be the exact same as it was on BB so I don't get it.
    10-29-2013 04:06 AM
    I haven't figured out the fascination with it myself. I never owned a BB so maybe I can't say what the whole fuss is about. I thought Whatsapp and other IM systems did the same job. It's probably not going to be the exact same as it was on BB so I don't get it.
    I like the "Security" (Don't really know, really can't trust Instant Messengers to securely send my data) I have no friends on BBM ether.

Crap. Well that's self inflicted hype down the drain.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    10-29-2013 04:09 AM
    I like the "Security" (Don't really know, really can't trust Instant Messengers to securely send my data) I have no friends on BBM ether.

Crap. Well that's self inflicted hype down the drain.
    I see cries of anguish when BBM goes down again... :P I keep forgetting you're Australian. Aussies have this hyped up idea of personal information security. Unless you're sending top secret information, do you really care?
    10-29-2013 04:14 AM
    I see cries of anguish when BBM goes down again... :P I keep forgetting you're Australian. Aussies have this hyped up idea of personal information security. Unless you're sending top secret information, do you really care?
    Not really, ugh crap, i feel so stupid. :\
    10-29-2013 04:16 AM
    Not really, ugh crap, i feel so stupid. :\
    LOL! Awwwwww. You'll be fine. :)
    LMZR likes this.
    10-29-2013 04:18 AM
    It's a beautiful day today but around 10 degrees colder than yesterday.

I feel strange. Not really motivated, a little down, luckily I've a short week as I've taken a day off at Friday.
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    10-29-2013 04:22 AM
    It's a beautiful day today but around 10 degrees colder than yesterday.

I feel strange. Not really motivated, a little down, luckily I've a short week as I've taken a day off at Friday.
    Considering the disaster that was Sunday and Monday, today is a beautiful blue sky day. Cooler though, only 12C.

I've got a short week as well. I have a short week every two weeks though. I haven't been motivated for some time myself. My neck is sore too.
    Chregu likes this.
    10-29-2013 04:25 AM
144,450 ... 589590591592593 ...