I don't feel any difference. I didn't often use multitasking anyway, only when copying something into an email or something like it. Except that the phone didn't vibrate until I turned it on and off a few times and my lock screen time was set differently, everything feels the same.
    it is more reprogramming my brain than anything else. Honestly, adding the "x" only helps when you're knee deep in an app. When you're on the first level of an app, the back button is faster. Just saying that I like having BOTH choices, although you can see that the Adreno 225 GPU may not age as gracefully when doing those transitions. Still don't understand why MSFT did that, but ah well...
    10-29-2013 09:33 AM
    it is more reprogramming my brain than anything else. Honestly, adding the "x" only helps when you're knee deep in an app. When you're on the first level of an app, the back button is faster. Just saying that I like having BOTH choices, although you can see that the Adreno 225 GPU may not age as gracefully when doing those transitions. Still don't understand why MSFT did that, but ah well...
    The thing I don't understand is why they did tombstoning the way that they did. Rather than having four separate app states, I'm surprised they didn't go with two: running and tombstoned. Either the app is open and running, or it has been hibernated/tombstoned.
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    10-29-2013 09:39 AM
    Yay a day with clouds and no sun .....I kind of get board of just the sun everyday
    10-29-2013 10:26 AM
    Yay a day with clouds and no sun .....I kind of get board of just the sun everyday
    Yeah I can relate to that.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    10-29-2013 10:31 AM
    You should come to Switzerland for autumn. We have the whole spectrum of sun and rain:

Wetter: Basel - search.ch
    N_LaRUE and sahib lopez like this.
    10-29-2013 10:31 AM
    You should come to Switzerland for autumn. We have the whole spectrum of sun and rain:

Nope. The UK is best. Our weather is wacky all year. :P
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    10-29-2013 10:32 AM
    That's probably true :-)

I think I just wrote the most helpful answer ever: http://forums.windowscentral.com/mic...y-surface.html
    10-29-2013 10:34 AM
    That's probably true :-)

I think I just wrote the most helpful answer ever: http://forums.windowscentral.com/mic...y-surface.html
    Epic. :P
    10-29-2013 10:38 AM
    Epic. :P
    It's only almost 5 p.m. What should I do now, I have to streak out some plates, which will take me maybe 20 minutes. Well, I will think of something useful.
    10-29-2013 10:48 AM
    By wacky, do you really mean rainy?

If you want some messed up weather, come to southern Alberta. One day can be -20 Celsius, and the next plus 3 Celsius! Gotta love chinooks (warm, dry winds that come over the mountains).
    10-29-2013 10:50 AM
    Yeah I can relate to that.
    i blame the cali weather all sun and no rain only cold winters and some rain
    10-29-2013 11:03 AM
    Never anything good on the radio!!!!
    10-29-2013 11:03 AM

I would rather have more rain and clouds than sun because from spring-fall all sun
    10-29-2013 11:04 AM
    It's only almost 5 p.m. What should I do now, I have to streak out some plates, which will take me maybe 20 minutes. Well, I will think of something useful.
    o.o you are going to follow your plants.....well that is something new for me
    10-29-2013 11:05 AM
    that is why I hold onto the clasics of 2pac,biggy,a tribe called quest,nas,common,Dr.dre,nate dogg,snoop dogg, ice cube, jurrasic 5, the game and as for the new ones like Illy, Hopsin,Swizzz ,asher roth,ces cru,drapht,dumfounded,G-easy,hilltop hoods, Kendrick Lamar, Macklemore, Mad child, Pmac, Swollen Memebers, Tech n9ne, Trahik, Wax, Yelawolf
    Last edited by sahib lopez; 10-29-2013 at 11:18 AM.
    10-29-2013 11:07 AM
    o.o you are going to follow your plants.....well that is something new for me
    ...what plants?
    10-29-2013 11:17 AM
    i blame the cali weather all sun and no rain only cold winters and some rain
    Yes I know. I've been to LA in winter and I lived in Brisbane Australia for 7.5 years. I know what you're talking about.
    10-29-2013 11:18 AM
    ...what plants?
    ops I thought it said plants not plates
    10-29-2013 11:19 AM
    By wacky, do you really mean rainy?

If you want some messed up weather, come to southern Alberta. One day can be -20 Celsius, and the next plus 3 Celsius! Gotta love chinooks (warm, dry winds that come over the mountains).
    I'm originally from Toronto and knew people Alberta.
    10-29-2013 11:20 AM
    Yes I know. I've been to LA in winter and I lived in Brisbane Australia for 7.5 years. I know what you're talking about.
    good stuff I would like to see Australia some day just because it looks cool
    10-29-2013 11:20 AM
    ops I thought it said plants not plates
    I am a biologist, but I don't do plants. They are mysterious to me, standing around all day, being green, doing nothing but awesome biochemistry.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    10-29-2013 11:37 AM
    I am a biologist, but I don't do plants. They are mysterious to me, standing around all day, being green, doing nothing but awesome biochemistry.
    yes they are very awesome because they are living by eating light
    10-29-2013 11:40 AM
    I'm originally from Toronto and knew people Alberta.
    And let me guess - they complained about the weather, just like the rest of us? :P

You still in Ontario? I've spent some time there (two years in various places - Hamilton/Stoney Creek, Burlington, London, Leamington, Subdury, St. Ste. Marie). It's definitely a beautiful part of the country, despite being so close to the center of the universe. :P
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    10-29-2013 11:41 AM
    are you really that surprised about this?
    10-29-2013 11:52 AM
    The thing I don't understand is why they did tombstoning the way that they did. Rather than having four separate app states, I'm surprised they didn't go with two: running and tombstoned. Either the app is open and running, or it has been hibernated/tombstoned.
    Agrees. That's why WEBOS has the best multitasking setup.
    10-29-2013 11:54 AM
144,455 ... 592593594595596 ...