WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I'm just not a fan of Facebook. The GF told me last night that a friend of her family (and an ex to her sister I've met so far) died in a car accident that her cousin was driving the vehicle. So of course, people posted pictures & of the totally wrecked vehicle and them trying to free the guy from the wreck - blood and gore included.

Really? And you wonder why I dislike social media so much...

I don't like social media either. I've deactivated my account several times, but i keep activating it back, since i need it primarily for my school. You know, those class groups, and stuff.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Can someone tell me where can get one of these? But the bigger version.
My maths proffesor gave this thing to me and assigned me to make a larger copy. Pf, i can't make myself eggs for breakfast and he wants me to actually build something.
https://jg9wqq.by3301.livefilestore...givel8/WP_20160210_11_05_56_Pro_LI.jpg?psid=1

Basically it's a, well a circle, with geometrical shapes and when you move the pointer(?) to a certain shape you get some formulas and the sketch of it.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Word for the day is heteroscedasticity or

Heteroscedasticity is a hard word to pronounce, but it doesn't need to be a difficult concept to understand. Put simply, heteroscedasticity (also spelled heteroskedasticity) refers to the circumstance in which the variability of a variable is unequal across the range of values of a second variable that predicts it.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Word for the day is heteroscedasticity or

Heteroscedasticity is a hard word to pronounce, but it doesn't need to be a difficult concept to understand. Put simply, heteroscedasticity (also spelled heteroskedasticity) refers to the circumstance in which the variability of a variable is unequal across the range of values of a second variable that predicts it.

I'm trying to pronounce it :p

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

After the latest update was applied, my Surface Pro 4 had three blue screens with different error messages. Way to go!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Cold but sunny here.

I'm very tired. Heading down to the house tonight to finish some things on the kitchen. Some last minute changes before the counter tops go on tomorrow.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Cold but sunny here.

I'm very tired. Heading down to the house tonight to finish some things on the kitchen. Some last minute changes before the counter tops go on.

Enjoy your renovations. It's cold and wind here...pretty fitting set of circumstances for me...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss