WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

And Galaxy S7 is also out. I like both, S7 and G5. I'm happy to see the always on display, one of the best things ever for me :D

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

I'm so, so, so, so, so tempted to make this into a sweater and wear it to work one Friday...

https://plus.google.com/110529105184332629836/posts/R5KYQptVqy4

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

I've attended this very situation today. So a group of neighbours were chopping some trees in order to make room for new street lights. They were almost finished when another, a bit older guy joined them. He is well known of trying to be clever and telling other people how to do their job. So that's what he did. He was annoying them for about 15 minutes, and during that time of the guys was constantly telling him to shut up. Eventually he broke, took an ax and ran towards the annoying older guy, who rapidly set on his bike and drove away.

If nothing, i had a good laugh.

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

I'm not really into spending bunch of cash for expensive phones. I've always kept to mid rangers, and honestly, i've never felt need to upgrade to flagships.
So did I but now it's time to move on. The most expensive phone I had was Lumia 820. I really like the LG.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks.

Flipping through the G5 news. There's a lot to like with it, but I'd still get a G4. Curious to see the camera battle between the G5 and the S7 (which gets announced later).

Posted approved via Moto Maxx

Not as interested in the S7. Reminds me of a Xperia Z series with a much better camera (becuase they made it water resistant). The design looks nice, don't get me wrong, but doesn't seem as interesting to me as the G5.

Still, not much will change...the S7 will sell well enough and LG will break even.

HTC and Sony are on notice. I don't have much hope either way, and my confidence in Moto isn't great. More of the same...

As far as WP goes, that HP looks intriguing...doesn't mean I'll buy it...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I've attended this very situation today. So a group of neighbours were chopping some trees in order to make room for new street lights. They were almost finished when another, a bit older guy joined them. He is well known of trying to be clever and telling other people how to do their job. So that's what he did. He was annoying them for about 15 minutes, and during that time of the guys was constantly telling him to shut up. Eventually he broke, took an ax and ran towards the annoying older guy, who rapidly set on his bike and drove away.

If nothing, i had a good laugh.

I would have gone for the ax a lot sooner, to be honest...

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

Scary movie from my Surface Pro 4, thank you Intel for the crap driver! (I should have shown my face in the last frame)

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So Sony launches a new line. Looks interesting. Wonder if they go the two most important features right - pricing and camera.

If they did, they may be able to break even this year. Now the question becomes: did they finally kill off the Z series?

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Morning folks. Looks like some decent stuffs was launched at MWC this year. From what I've read, i like what Alcatel has done. They still need to update the Idol 3 line to 6.0.1 or nobody will buy the Idol 4 line because they're scared of not getting updates.

The G5 is interesting, but i don't think it'll sell enough. I hope they keep the modular experience for next year and refine it, as it can still work. As it stands, i still like the G4 enough to lust after one.

Samsung will sell a fair amount of the S7 this year, as it is a nice upgrade for the S5 and legacy S4 users. Don't think they'll shatter records though. I'm interested to see what the Note 6 brings (most likely SD slot and USB Type-C)...

As for Sony, they may do OK if they price these new phones correctly. I like the idea of consolidation of their offerings. They should have done this a while back. I do miss my Z3...

As for HTC, good move with these mid rangers. I'm hopeful they offer the M10 in both Android and Windows. Will it sell? Depends on how the design, camera and pricing shakes out.

As for Moto, who knows. If they screw up their software update process, their 2016 is sunk. I know the X Play and X Style have 6.0.1, but the Maxx, X Force and a few others are still on 5.0.2 or 5.1.1.

As for WP, well, there's still the need for a device to create excitement between now and when the HP Elite comes out...

Should be an interesting year...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Morning folks. Looks like some decent stuffs was launched at MWC this year. From what I've read, i like what Alcatel has done. They still need to update the Idol 3 line to 6.0.1 or nobody will buy the Idol 4 line because they're scared of not getting updates.

The G5 is interesting, but i don't think it'll sell enough. I hope they keep the modular experience for next year and refine it, as it can still work. As it stands, i still like the G4 enough to lust after one.

Samsung will sell a fair amount of the S7 this year, as it is a nice upgrade for the S5 and legacy S4 users. Don't think they'll shatter records though. I'm interested to see what the Note 6 brings (most likely SD slot and USB Type-C)...

As for Sony, they may do OK if they price these new phones correctly. I like the idea of consolidation of their offerings. They should have done this a while back. I do miss my Z3...

As for HTC, good move with these mid rangers. I'm hopeful they offer the M10 in both Android and Windows. Will it sell? Depends on how the design, camera and pricing shakes out.

As for Moto, who knows. If they screw up their software update process, their 2016 is sunk. I know the X Play and X Style have 6.0.1, but the Maxx, X Force and a few others are still on 5.0.2 or 5.1.1.

As for WP, well, there's still the need for a device to create excitement between now and when the HP Elite comes out...

Should be an interesting year...

I thought the G5 idea was interesting but they better keep up with demand with supplying the modular items.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Another day without home internet 😶 the problem is a physical problem with the line on top of the pole. I am guessing something got disconnected or cut.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Not as interested in the S7. Reminds me of a Xperia Z series with a much better camera (becuase they made it water resistant). The design looks nice, don't get me wrong, but doesn't seem as interesting to me as the G5.

Still, not much will change...the S7 will sell well enough and LG will break even.

HTC and Sony are on notice. I don't have much hope either way, and my confidence in Moto isn't great. More of the same...

As far as WP goes, that HP looks intriguing...doesn't mean I'll buy it...

Honestly, i'm not impressed with any of those. Samsung's S7 is pretty much just like the previous S6 with some improved performances. I don't believe any of those companies when they say 'Oh, this new camera is 100% better than the previous one', so in both of these cases, both S7 and the G5, i don't think they have better, improved cameras, or at least not that much.

Also i'm a bit disappointed with the G5's design, liked the G4's look more.

And about WP, meh, i don't expect anything in this area. Just empty promises.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadDaniel