WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

So I ended up going mudding with a group of guys in their big diesel trucks. ( only one Regular truck , Toyota Tacoma ) went though water and and went over hills at one point we got stuck and the other guys had to pull us out .

Pictures or it didn't happen...

Posted approved via Moto Maxx

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I enjoy using these cases ! I have the blue and green one for the 830. I like how these are the only cases that don't feel like cases
You need to try some TPU ones from China, they tend to be a hit or miss but the hit ones are awesome. The two I got for the ZUK Z1 are both amazing!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

You need to try some TPU ones from China, they tend to be a hit or miss but the hit ones are awesome. The two I got for the ZUK Z1 are both amazing!
are TPU the rubber ones? if so I haven't liked any TPU cases but then again I might of gotten the bad ones.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

That's an extra trip for you, though. I don't know how your neighborhood post office is, but mine always has a huge line.
Is there such a thing as a post office without a line?

It's the same here. I try to avoid post offices whenever I can.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Well today marks the first day back at work. I could use another month off to be honest.

I'm driving to work and it takes an hour. I'm curious to see how things go. I've had long commutes in the past but I was younger then. This could be painful. LOL!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I'm in need of a vacation. I had a week off but I worked harder off than at work.
Of course, different type of work.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Well today marks the first day back at work. I could use another month off to be honest.

I'm driving to work and it takes an hour. I'm curious to see how things go. I've had long commutes in the past but I was younger then. This could be painful. LOL!

hey at least you don't have to worry about the train being late or missing the bus :p

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

No posting on the forums while driving...

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

Butt-healing continues... spent the weekend here...
dcb02ebfc13fe6f47fbe043ef4e911bf.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers