WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I lost 2 kg when they finally removed the plasterCan't really walk normally at the moment but hopefully it gets better. I have to loose weight, will probably start going at the gym during summer holidays, now I have to finish high school.

I don't think you'll be training in the summer. Of you don't go now, you never will.

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

I don't think you'll be training in the summer. Of you don't go now, you never will.
I do NOT have time to go to the gym every day while I have so much work at school. And what makes you think I won't go? I have been running since October 2014 until I broke my leg this year. At least 5 times a week when the weather was fine, a bit less during the winter.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

I do NOT have time to go to the gym every day while I have so much work at school. And what makes you think I won't go? I have been running since October 2014 until I broke my leg this year. At least 5 times a week when the weather was fine, a bit less during the winter.

Someone's feelings are hurt, lol.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Just came from the theatre. This was, without question, the best play i've ever seen in my life. The place was crowded, half of the people were standing.
It was monodrama by one of the most famous writers and actors, Josip Pejakovic. I'm so hyped right now, feeling patriotic like never before.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

No ones feelings are hurt but I hate when people judge other people they don't know.

I was talking in general. In most cases when people say they're gonna go to gym, and keep delaying it, they usually never go.
Don't get too upset, just relax :winktongue:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Just came from the theatre. This was, without question, the best play i've ever seen in my life. The place was crowded, half of the people were standing.
It was monodrama by one of the most famous writers and actors, Josip Pejakovic. I'm so hyped right now, feeling patriotic like never before.

Just don't get too patriotic like a U.S senator when France rejected the idea of going to war Iraq and went on a decided to call French fries freedom fries. 😂

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Just don't get too patriotic like a U.S senator when France rejected the idea of going to war Iraq and went on a decided to call French fries freedom fries. 😂

I decree that Sahib should never be allowed to make any jokes with a historical reference. Ever.

Posted approved via Moto Maxx

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

The fine print says they are water resistant, not waterproof!
I was just using the term used in their website...
e2b6d0c6577200eae0f7128f6d636028.jpg

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Getting ready for school. I really need to start drinking coffe, it's so bloody early.
Anyway, i'll be the 'professor' on today's sociology class. Have to present and explain interest groups and political parties, and while i have studied, i can't really say i'm fully ready. Let's just hope everything will end up fine.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

So, is this Release ring going to get new updates from now on? I can't see new updates on Fast ring.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

Getting ready for school. I really need to start drinking coffe, it's so bloody early.
Anyway, i'll be the 'professor' on today's sociology class. Have to present and explain interest groups and political parties, and while i have studied, i can't really say i'm fully ready. Let's just hope everything will end up fine.
Good luck!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

My youngest son's Z5 is water damaged... Out goes the waterproof claim.
What kind of water is the better question.

IP68 is for fresh water only and it's recommended not to submerge the phone in water. It's for general protection against water. I'm not fond of the term waterproof they use when discussing IP ratings it's misleading.

Also any other damage to the phone can cause a breach in the rating.

Not saying they're aren't defects in manufacturing but that's what Sony will ask and do their best to avoid replacing the phone. Unless they've changed their tune of course...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb