Done! Let's see how this goes.
    We'll never hit a million considering how long it took us to get to 150k!

Ah well.
    aximtreo, libra89 and Laura Knotek like this.
    08-19-2019 01:25 AM
    I never cared for yellow gold. I like silver, stainless steel, white gold and platinum much better. Of course, I've never been able to afford white gold or platinum anything. LOL.
    Neither my wife or I wear much jewelry. I wear my wedding ring (gold with platinum band and one diamond) and my wife wears hers (gold wedding band and engagement ring) a gold bracelet and a necklace (typically silver). That's about a bling as we get.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    08-19-2019 01:27 AM
    I did my first dog walking training session and loved it. I learned the policies and procedures at the kennel and got to walk dogs. The dogs were so sweet and friendly, and I felt so happy after spending time with them.

Once I'm finished with training I'll be able to just look at the schedule, pick a dog and walk him or her.

I ordered a dog leash, since I'll need my own once training is completed.
    Awesome! Good to hear you had a great time. :)
    Laura Knotek, aximtreo and libra89 like this.
    08-19-2019 01:29 AM
    You know the drill - mini review.

I looked up the model you had mentioned. It's very nice. I'd get the Commuter in gold as that better fits my style.
    I'll have it by Tuesday so once I get used to wearing a watch and fiddling around with things I'll do a write up.

I haven't worn a watch in over a decade. I do like the idea of having one again though. It's tiring pulling out the phone to look at the time.

One of the reasons I stopped wearing it is that I found it weird feeling. I'm sure I mentioned this before. I have two compressed discs in my neck and in general affects the left side of my body because it compresses a main nerve. I typically wear my watch on my left wrist and wearing one felt odd. (hard to explain) so I stopped wearing one.

I'm hoping I don't have this issue though. At the moment I haven't been too bad.
    Last edited by N_LaRUE; 08-19-2019 at 04:09 AM.
    Laura Knotek and libra89 like this.
    08-19-2019 01:35 AM
    Everyone is different.

I prefer silver watches. Always have. Gold just always had a bit too much of a bling factor that just isn't me.
    I'm like you with this as I always preferred silver to gold (my smartwatches are black or silver). Still, I only have one bit of jewelry as my gold HS ring and just wanted the obligatory gift ld watch to match it. Lol.
    N_LaRUE and Laura Knotek like this.
    08-19-2019 05:25 AM
    We'll never hit a million considering how long it took us to get to 150k!

Ah well.
    Where has Sahib and Nadia been when you needed them, eh?

At least the mods don't have to edit the title again and you gotta admit, to draw lurkers in for the occasional post, a million in the title is able to generate more casual curiosity...
    N_LaRUE, aximtreo, libra89 and 1 others like this.
    08-19-2019 05:28 AM
    This is the 150,000 post....
    Would you preferred this instead?

N_LaRUE, libra89 and Laura Knotek like this.
    08-19-2019 05:30 AM
    I'll have it by Tuesday so once I get used to wearing a watch and fiddling around with things I'll do a write up.

I haven't worn a watch in over a decade. I do like the idea of having one again though. It's tiring pulling out the phone to look at the time.

One of the reasons I stopped wearing it is that I found it weird feeling. I'm sure I mentioned this before. I have two compressed discs in my neck and in general affects the left side of my body because it compresses a main nerve. I typically wear my watch on my left wrist and wearing one felt odd. (hard to explain) so I stopped wearing one.

I'm hoping I don't have this issue though. At the moment I haven't been too bad.
    Understood.

I'm in the minority who wears the watch on the right hand. Because I'm left-handed, I have never liked anything heavy on my writing hand. So that's wear I've worn bracelets and the fitbit. I wear my ring on my right hand, even though it was measured for my left. My left is slightly smaller as well.
    libra89 and Laura Knotek like this.
    08-19-2019 05:33 AM
    Feing a bit tired and uninterested in doing chores today.
    Didn't end up doing much, just folded clothes thes and threw out a few things. Will do the water change for the fish today.

Got up feeling like crap and if I weren't so stacked with immediate things to do at work, I'd have stayed home.
    N_LaRUE, libra89 and Laura Knotek like this.
    08-19-2019 05:37 AM
    I've got mixed feelings about about this. Putting the Flori-duh part aside for a second, guess I need to do some more research about the charges and how they would be handled. There's clearly relief here, I just think that after a few more of these, it'll be harder to find these people before they act out.

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...2yi-story.html
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    08-19-2019 05:40 AM
    Would you preferred this instead?
    Just remember, you made me do this...

08-19-2019 05:52 AM
    Understood.

I'm in the minority who wears the watch on the right hand. Because I'm left-handed, I have never liked anything heavy on my writing hand. So that's wear I've worn bracelets and the fitbit. I wear my ring on my right hand, even though it was measured for my left. My left is slightly smaller as well.
    I would wear it on my right but like you I don't like anything on my writing hand. Not that I write that much anymore

Just what I'm used to.
    libra89 likes this.
    08-19-2019 05:54 AM
    Where has Sahib and Nadia been when you needed them, eh?

At least the mods don't have to edit the title again and you gotta admit, to draw lurkers in for the occasional post, a million in the title is able to generate more casual curiosity...
    I wonder what Sahib is up to these days.

Hope he's well and Nadia too.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    08-19-2019 05:55 AM
    It's startling how cool it is here. The winds are quite cold.

It's getting warm again this week but last week and the weekend were basically autumn here.
    08-19-2019 05:58 AM
    Just remember, you made me do this...

Don't go using me as an excuse to let your inner child run roughshod (shout out to all these old school references) over the thread.
    08-19-2019 06:03 AM
    I wonder what Sahib is up to these days.

Hope he's well and Nadia too.
    Hope they both are OK. I think Nadia was interested in being a doctor and getting up getting married at some point. Remember, she was from KSA, so it would have been interesting to get some insight as to what's going on there.
    N_LaRUE and aximtreo like this.
    08-19-2019 06:05 AM
    So Tio 45 wants to buy Greenland. In typical pseduo dictatorship fanboyism, I guess since he can't annex it, he want to Amex it. Betcha if he could he'd make it into a state as a dig as Puerto Rico too.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    08-19-2019 06:08 AM
    So Tio 45 wants to buy Greenland. In typical pseduo dictatorship fanboyism, I guess since he can't annex it, he want to Amex it. Betcha if he could he'd make it into a state as a dig as Puerto Rico too.
    As I'm sure you know this is pure distraction nonsense. There's zero chance of him buying it.
    libra89 and Laura Knotek like this.
    08-19-2019 06:21 AM
    Hope they both are OK. I think Nadia was interested in being a doctor and getting up getting married at some point. Remember, she was from KSA, so it would have been interesting to get some insight as to what's going on there.
    If I remember correctly Nadia got married and had a kid. She dropped out of university. I'm not sure if anyone knows for sure what's really going on in KSA...
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    08-19-2019 06:23 AM
    If I remember correctly Nadia got married and had a kid. She dropped out of university. I'm not sure if anyone knows for sure what's really going on in KSA...
    Ah, I didn't remember the pregnant and dropped out of university part.

Who knows what's happening in KSA indeed.
    08-19-2019 06:52 AM
    As I'm sure you know this is pure distraction nonsense. There's zero chance of him buying it.
    We know it's usual deflection tactics. Melania needs to be import a blonde toy temporarily to help him take the edge off. At least if she does it, there won't be any issues.
    libra89, N_LaRUE and Laura Knotek like this.
    08-19-2019 06:58 AM
    This is the 150,000 post....
    Wow! If only I was more creative
    08-19-2019 07:16 AM
    I did my first dog walking training session and loved it. I learned the policies and procedures at the kennel and got to walk dogs. The dogs were so sweet and friendly, and I felt so happy after spending time with them.

Once I'm finished with training I'll be able to just look at the schedule, pick a dog and walk him or her.

I ordered a dog leash, since I'll need my own once training is completed.
    Yay! That's awesome! This sounds like a good fit for you.
    N_LaRUE, Laura Knotek and aximtreo like this.
    08-19-2019 07:17 AM
    Wow! If only I was more creative
    You should have seen some of the posts at the other milestones. This ain't that bad.
    libra89, N_LaRUE and Laura Knotek like this.
    08-19-2019 07:25 AM
    Monday eh? Color me excited and impressed. It's humid and muggy in the 212/718, which means we will get some 305 weather shortly.
    08-19-2019 07:38 AM
150,826 ... 60006001600260036004 ...