10-31-2013 03:26 PM
    Austin Powers is awesome!!!!

I'm gonna have to watch it again soon.
    YEAH BABY ME Too!!!
    LMZR and snowmutt like this.
    10-31-2013 03:29 PM
    Nature at it finest!

It BEAUTIFUL!
    Cows and whales are probably pretty closely related.

USATODAY.com - Researchers: Whales related to cows, hippos
    BIGPADDY likes this.
    10-31-2013 03:46 PM
    Cows and whales are probably pretty closely related.

USATODAY.com - Researchers: Whales related to cows, hippos
    groovy baby!
    10-31-2013 03:48 PM
    groovy baby!
    I never got the humor of Austin Powers.
    10-31-2013 03:55 PM
    I never got the humor of Austin Powers.
    I love it!
    LMZR likes this.
    10-31-2013 04:01 PM
    I love it!
    I'm more into this kind of humor: Cold Souls (2009) - IMDb
    10-31-2013 04:03 PM
    I'm more into this kind of humor: Cold Souls (2009) - IMDb
    groovy!
    10-31-2013 04:15 PM
    groovy!
    Yeah, now that I think about it I can really imagine you being very similar to Austin Powers ;-)
    BIGPADDY likes this.
    10-31-2013 04:28 PM
    Yeah, now that I think about it I can really imagine you being very similar to Austin Powers ;-)
    oh behave! ;)
    LMZR likes this.
    10-31-2013 05:19 PM
    Well no tricker treater at my house.....

WOOHOO!
    10-31-2013 06:14 PM

WOOHOO!
    Usually, no one comes to my house, as our neighborhood isn't a tricker treater place, as many people here are older, lol.
    10-31-2013 06:18 PM
    So...my weekend has started! Time to head home, eat pizza, chill out tonight...before focusing on all my classes and writing papers this weekend...
    10-31-2013 07:53 PM
    I must admit, the new Nexus 5 looks tempting. It has microSIM, and the rest of the specs looks good. I'm passing because i just got my nexus 4 on the cheap cheap and the inky 5" phone i would own is a Sony. If there were more Xperia ports i'd grab it, but i guess i still feel like 4.3-4.6" is my personal sweet spot. Just looking for a nice Android replacement to my TP and right now, the Nexus 4 fits.
    10-31-2013 08:21 PM
    Today, at work, some staff dressed up for Halloween. I wore a rainbow wig. I sorely wished i owned my 1020 then as i think some of 8X pictures are a little lacking when you crop and zoom in...
    snowmutt likes this.
    10-31-2013 08:32 PM
    I'm curious to see HTC's offerings for Gen 2 WP8. Nokia's 1520 is a great start. Camera tech needs to be improved. How will HTC port over its OIS Ultra pixel unit? What will become of their audio quality? Right now, all they have to offer is design...that just ain't enough...once MSFT buys Nokia i shudder to be stuck with Lumia as the ONLY choice for WP...
    Chregu likes this.
    10-31-2013 08:52 PM
    If you hear "MHL", you think hockey, right?

Well, apparently, it stands for an insanely controversial (and popular) gay soap opera here in the Philippines.
    10-31-2013 09:32 PM

WOOHOO!

Only one when i had halloween. Which was a good thing.
    11-01-2013 12:22 AM
    First off, I am so happy to have lived through the last few weeks. Work has been a killer, home has been hectic, and I actually was put to work during my vacation by my brother, and there has been very little free time. I have truly missed WP Central. I have been keeping track of WP news, but I am way behind on the forum. There is a fun vibe to our regulars that makes WPC fun.

I had zero Trick or Treaters either. Some of my favorite memories was of killing it with candy collection on this holiday as a kid. Killing me this generation of kids are missing out on this.

Wow. I feel old typing that.
    11-01-2013 01:33 AM
    I'm curious to see HTC's offerings for Gen 2 WP8. Nokia's 1520 is a great start. Camera tech needs to be improved. How will HTC port over its OIS Ultra pixel unit? What will become of their audio quality? Right now, all they have to offer is design...that just ain't enough...once MSFT buys Nokia i shudder to be stuck with Lumia as the ONLY choice for WP...

Between Samsung and HTC, I am curious if anything new from them comes out prior to 8.1 early next year. Nokia really only has kicked out 3 new devices, and that is if the 5" L9XX is real as it has not been officially announced. I can see a couple new HTCs and 1 new Samsung with 8.1, but I do not think we see any new WP's from them over the holidays.

However, I am not worried about the Lumia line being the only hardware. So long as MS gives incentive to keep Nokia engeineers and designers onboard then the aggresive improvements with the WP devices we have seen will continue. That, however, is not a given and I hope MS gives 10% raises to everyone involved with the Lumia line. We need them so bad.....
    WanderingTraveler likes this.
    11-01-2013 01:36 AM
    I must admit, the new Nexus 5 looks tempting. It has microSIM, and the rest of the specs looks good. I'm passing because i just got my nexus 4 on the cheap cheap and the inky 5" phone i would own is a Sony. If there were more Xperia ports i'd grab it, but i guess i still feel like 4.3-4.6" is my personal sweet spot. Just looking for a nice Android replacement to my TP and right now, the Nexus 4 fits.
    The Nexus 4 wasn't sold officially by Google in Sitzerland, so it wasn't much cheaper as other phones. I think it's the same for the Nexus 5, so I didn't even read about it. If it were as cheap as in the USA, I would be interested too.

I would love to keep HTC in the Windows Phone game. I feel exactly the same about Nokia as you do.
    11-01-2013 01:55 AM
    First off, I am so happy to have lived through the last few weeks. Work has been a killer, home has been hectic, and I actually was put to work during my vacation by my brother, and there has been very little free time. I have truly missed WP Central. I have been keeping track of WP news, but I am way behind on the forum. There is a fun vibe to our regulars that makes WPC fun.
    It's good to have you back! I hope you have a more relaxed time ahead of you :-)

However, I am not worried about the Lumia line being the only hardware. So long as MS gives incentive to keep Nokia engeineers and designers onboard then the aggresive improvements with the WP devices we have seen will continue. That, however, is not a given and I hope MS gives 10% raises to everyone involved with the Lumia line. We need them so bad.....
    Design wise the Nokias is ahead of Samsung, but they are exactly on the same level in terms of variability. Except the Lumia 925 every phone was a modification of the N9 design, the higher end, the more similar...
    11-01-2013 01:57 AM
    I installed the wpc app yesterday...
    11-01-2013 02:06 AM
    Good for you. If you can, buy the full version.

The features on the full version are simply amazing. (Also, you'd be getting rid of my guilt of not buying it in the first place :/)
    snowmutt and MSFTisMIA like this.
    11-01-2013 02:10 AM
    My wife and I got these 25$ Visa cards for the MS Store when we bought our WP7's in 2011. (We also got them on the Saturday after Turkey Day, when they were a penny online from AT&T. I Iike to think I got paid to go to WP.) The WPC App was the first purchase I made, and the first app I downloaded to my Samsung Focus S. I use it a lot. Get the full app- I am with Wandering Traveler on this. It is worth it.

Still hoping for better forum support.....
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    11-01-2013 02:27 AM
143,644 ... 605606607608609 ...