Haven't really used the Mobile Nations full site in so long...I see they pulled WebOS Nation. Boy, I am still heartbroken over what happened with WebOS. RIM better get their head right as it would be such a shame if they leave the industry. Pretty interesting to see who has fallen on hard times and who has risen to the cream of the crop in the industry these days. Still everything is cyclical, so the big boys today cannot completely sit on the asses because they could be where HTC and RIM are now...
    11-01-2013 09:22 AM
    :-()
    11-01-2013 09:54 AM
    Yeah BABY IT THE WEEKEND!!!

GROOVY!!!

LMZR likes this.
    11-01-2013 12:56 PM
    I've decided to leave my house earlier than i planned to head into NYC because my neighbor has their kids running around in their apartment. They're making enough noise to the equivalent of rattling ping pong balls in an empty metal oil drum. It is just too hard to work on papers in this type of noise...
    11-01-2013 01:56 PM
    I've decided to leave my house earlier than i planned to head into NYC because my neighbor has their kids running around in their apartment. They're making enough noise to the equivalent of rattling ping pong balls in an empty metal oil drum. It is just too hard to work on papers in this type of noise...
    Neighbourly love
    LMZR likes this.
    11-01-2013 02:11 PM
    i want my baby back ribs

11-01-2013 02:23 PM
    i want my baby back ribs

You took my MOJO!!!!
    11-01-2013 02:25 PM
    The weekend!
    11-01-2013 02:29 PM
    Friday awesomeness!
    11-01-2013 02:29 PM
    You took my MOJO!!!!
    i'll give you you're MOJO back if you give me my baby back ribs first
    BIGPADDY likes this.
    11-01-2013 02:30 PM
    You took my MOJO!!!!
    i'll give you you're MOJO back if you give me my baby back ribs first
    Get a room you two...
    11-01-2013 02:34 PM
    Get a room you two...
    A hotel room
    11-01-2013 02:37 PM
    Well I'm tired today, bring on the wall!

UK show that now canceled!
    11-01-2013 02:38 PM
    Get a room you two...
    A hotel room
    A 5 star hotel will be good
    11-01-2013 02:42 PM
    5 star hotel
    hmmmmmmmmmmm are you paying?
    11-01-2013 02:47 PM
    hmmmmmmmmmmm are you paying?
    nope you pay
    11-01-2013 02:48 PM
    nope you pay
    Nope
    11-01-2013 02:59 PM
    Again a SIM error on my 8X. This starts to worry me.
    11-01-2013 03:20 PM
    Lets hope it isnt anything serious...
    Chregu likes this.
    11-01-2013 03:57 PM
    Take it back and ask for a replacement.
    11-01-2013 04:20 PM
    Take it back and ask for a replacement.
    They won't replace it, they would send it to HTC, HTC would wipe it, run a standard test and send it back.
    11-01-2013 04:28 PM
    They won't replace it, they would send it to HTC, HTC would wipe it, run a standard test and send it back.
    No point sending it back.
    11-01-2013 04:30 PM
    Haven't really used the Mobile Nations full site in so long...I see they pulled WebOS Nation. Boy, I am still heartbroken over what happened with WebOS. RIM better get their head right as it would be such a shame if they leave the industry. Pretty interesting to see who has fallen on hard times and who has risen to the cream of the crop in the industry these days. Still everything is cyclical, so the big boys today cannot completely sit on the asses because they could be where HTC and RIM are now...
    I've had a look at buying a webOS phone just to play around with, and they look pretty damn good. The OS is amazing too.

I'd also hate to see Blackberry go. :(
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    11-01-2013 05:19 PM
    I've had a look at buying a webOS phone just to play around with, and they look pretty damn good. The OS is amazing too.

I'd also hate to see Blackberry go. :(
    I loved the OS. That's why even though I have my T100, my touchpad will not get sold. Pity. Not everything that is good gets to be popular. HTC is finding out how fickle the market is.
    11-01-2013 06:21 PM
    Well after reading the posts that I missed yesterday I can say I need my computer back but my mono won't be here till next week because the problem was the mobo I don't know how it happed. It happen on a Sunday when I was going to this site and it froze so I left it ( first time since I bought the mobo ) so then it restarted but it didn't post so I thought it was maybe the HDD so I took them out and re-placed them and so I tested the new ones and nothing so then I started to trouble shoot by taking the ram sticks out and then re-seated them and then nothing so I used other ram sticks and nothing. Then I thought maybe it was the power supply so I used another power supply and again nothing. Then I took out the graphics card and booted with out it and again nothing so the only thing left was either the mobo , the battery, or the CPU. I proceeded to take out the battery and reset the bois setting then I turned it on and nothing so I tested the CPU by taking out my core 2 quad and putting a dual core and it booted and I was happy but it was running really slow when accessing the windows 8 cd but when I put the live disc of Linux it worked flawlessly then I turned it off and then went to proceed to install windows 8 and it took forever and then it gave me an error that it wasn't installed so I put in a windows 7 disk and the same thing. Then I turned it off and then it didn't even post. So yup I'm positive its the motherboard after all that trouble shooting and work
    11-01-2013 06:33 PM
145,226 ... 607608609610611 ...