WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I'm watching V for Vendetta. I think the message of this movie so far is pretty disturbing:

V:
A building is a symbol, as is the act of destroying it. Symbols are given power by people. Alone, a symbol is meaningless, but with enough people, blowing up a building can change the world.

This could be used as a reason and a justification for every act of terrorism. Let's blow up churches, synagogues, mosques, state buildings, they are just symbols?

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

well now im back after eating some stuffed pizza and getting ready for school I am ready to re-read my letter !

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

oh I see well I don't think I'm making fun of him

You are not, the picture is.

Anyway, I don't care much. It's certainly not my kind of humour and it is by definition macabre, but this is the internet, we all have seen much worse.

mpt15

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
Good morning. Though not sure what's good about it yet. :p

Not much good for me. My half dead laptop was handed over to a friend of a friend, who owns a company which takes maintenance contracts for computers. He has informed me that my Windows XP has become corrupt. Data recovery is taking a while, as the computer hangs every now and again.

So, it looks like I have to look out for a new computer a little earlier than I thought. I was going to get one in January, but I need one now, ASAP.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12