300 ml is already out, 150 ml to go... Donating blood is boring.
    I need to do this. Haven't donated in years.

Mental note: Time to be more like Chregu.....
    LMZR, Chregu and MSFTisMIA like this.
    11-02-2013 04:16 AM
    I need to do this. Haven't donated in years.

Mental note: Time to be more like Chregu.....
    I don't know, i've already had that many blood tests, i've basically donated 1 litre of blood (Possible overreaction)

I can thank that due to my Coeliac Disease testing when i was a lot younger...
    11-02-2013 05:08 AM
    Well, I donate blood because I started to do it years ago, and since then they call me every few months and make a new appointment with me.

As I feel exactly the same before and after donating blood, I don't see a reason not to go. However, today I realized they don't offer free Sugus anymore, which is just terrible.
    LMZR, snowmutt and MSFTisMIA like this.
    11-02-2013 05:12 AM
    I can thank that due to my Coeliac Disease testing when i was a lot younger...
    I have a friend who has to live gluten free. When I met her the first time and she told me about it, I was saying something like: "Well, this is only the more reason to eat as much candy as you can!"

She found it pretty funny and told me nobody has ever reacted like this to her story ;-) Apart from all gallows humor, I can only imagine how terrible this disease is.
    LMZR likes this.
    11-02-2013 05:19 AM
    I have a friend who has to live gluten free. When I met her the first time and she told me about it, I was saying something like: "Well, this is only the more reason to eat as much candy as you can!"

She found it pretty funny and told me nobody has ever reacted like this to her story ;-) Apart from all gallows humor, I can only imagine how terrible this disease is.
    I don't find it terrible, i'm fine with it, i've experienced what can happen, unfortunately, i suffered the effects when i was quite young (About 3-4 years of age)

Nobody has reacted positively to my story of having Coeliac Disease, oh well. I can count myself lucky i don't have anything worse.
    snowmutt, Chregu and MSFTisMIA like this.
    11-02-2013 05:30 AM
    How do a WPC poster becomes one of the "top posters"?
    11-02-2013 05:54 AM
    How do a WPC poster becomes one of the "top posters"?
    You got to post a ridiculous amount then you can get on top! 8-)
    snowmutt and N_LaRUE like this.
    11-02-2013 06:19 AM
    You got to post a ridiculous amount then you can get on top! 8-)
    Whom do we that fits that description.... hmmmm..... I am stumped.....

*glances sideways @Big Paddy, who just smiles a wolf grin*
    BIGPADDY, Chregu and MSFTisMIA like this.
    11-02-2013 06:26 AM
    Whom do we that fits that description.... hmmmm..... I am stumped.....

*glances sideways @Big Paddy, who just smiles a wolf grin*
    Yeah BABY!
    11-02-2013 06:34 AM
    Yeah BABY!
    This was said, not even half an hour after i just finished watching Austin Powers: The spy who Shagged me...
    BIGPADDY, N_LaRUE and snowmutt like this.
    11-02-2013 07:11 AM
    This was said, not even half an hour after i just finished watching Austin Powers: The spy who Shagged me...
    I'm watching Gone in 60 Sconds, it's not as great as I found it 10 years ago, but it's still very entertaining.
    MSFTisMIA and LMZR like this.
    11-02-2013 07:14 AM
    The camera is unfortunately unimpressive, but hey, the colours are more richer than they are on my 520.

Surprisingly enough, the Mozart is my first WP7 device too! But it's my second Windows Phone...
    The Mozart, along with the Radar and the Lumia 800, where the best sub 4" screen WP7 models, especially from a design point of view. The only things I disliked with that phone were the camera and the chipset. Otherwise, Mozart - design wise inspired by the Nexus One - was a very underrated but well like phone by its owners. To me, the 8X was the successor to the Mozart, because they kept the striking design and upgraded everything else - except the camera. 8X camera is ok, but I still think HTC doesn't put enough effort into their camera tech.
    11-02-2013 07:19 AM
    Yeah it does however here some good news, I was taking a look at the forums which we all do time to time and notice we have surpassed imore in the 20k challenge which they are currently on 13,245 so yeah!!!

Well done to everyone specially when we came fashionably late to the party!

hmmmm I also notice that the other forums have a different theme. :P
    I'm sure theirs isn't as fun as ours...
    LMZR and snowmutt like this.
    11-02-2013 07:26 AM
    I just love this one.

funniest_memes_nap-all-day-sleep-all-night-party-never_14244.jpeg
    MSFTisMIA, BIGPADDY and snowmutt like this.
    11-02-2013 07:29 AM
    The Mozart, along with the Radar and the Lumia 800, where the best sub 4" screen WP7 models, especially from a design point of view. The only things I disliked with that phone were the camera and the chipset. Otherwise, Mozart - design wise inspired by the Nexus One - was a very underrated but well like phone by its owners. To me, the 8X was the successor to the Mozart, because they kept the striking design and upgraded everything else - except the camera. 8X camera is ok, but I still think HTC doesn't put enough effort into their camera tech.
    I guess the camera has never been HTC's strength.

I like the Lumia 800, 7 Mozart and the Fujitsu Toshiba IS12T.
    11-02-2013 07:36 AM
    Well, I donate blood because I started to do it years ago, and since then they call me every few months and make a new appointment with me.

As I feel exactly the same before and after donating blood, I don't see a reason not to go. However, today I realized they don't offer free Sugus anymore, which is just terrible.
    I used to donate a lot at work because they had a small department that handled this and transfusions for elderly patients. The giveaways used to be really good to. Once I donated 4 times in that calendar year. Once they closed that department, I haven't given blood since. But I will find another place and start donating once again...
    Chregu and snowmutt like this.
    11-02-2013 07:39 AM
    I guess the camera has never been HTC's strength.

I like the Lumia 800, 7 Mozart and the Fujitsu Toshiba IS12T.
    Agreed. However they have made good cameras before...the Radar is proof of that. HTC is one of my top 4 brands - along with Nokia and Sony - but they always have a habit of overhyping a feature and not fully delivering on the hype. The one thing they can overhype and always deliver on is their industrial designs.
    11-02-2013 07:47 AM
    It's definitely the wrong season to buy t-shirts. Found a very nice soft-shell jacket though.
    11-02-2013 09:09 AM
    Weekend!!!
    11-02-2013 11:39 AM
    Were missing a few regular members.......

Must be working on a weekend!!!
    11-02-2013 01:17 PM
    Were missing a few regular members.......

Must be working on a weekend!!!
    Maybe they have a life...
    MSFTisMIA and snowmutt like this.
    11-02-2013 01:20 PM
    Maybe they have a life...
    No that ridiculous!
    Chregu and snowmutt like this.
    11-02-2013 01:53 PM
    I just watched Man of Steel. I wasn't too thrilled and this last fight scene was just tiresome.
    snowmutt likes this.
    11-02-2013 03:55 PM
    I just watched Man of Steel. I wasn't too thrilled and this last fight scene was just tiresome.
    I absolutely loved that film!
    Chregu and BIGPADDY like this.
    11-02-2013 03:56 PM
    I absolutely loved that film!
    I liked the beginning, but then it was a little over the top for me. It went almost a little Transformers, luckily without the silly stupidness.
    snowmutt likes this.
    11-02-2013 04:00 PM
142,802 ... 610611612613614 ...