WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

So i see there's 13 pages of posts for me to read to catch up.... Like i can be bothered to do that on a Monday morning...

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 1020

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

Wow! I just remembered another groundbreaking evolutionary biologist Lynn Margulis. I never knew she was Carl Sagan's first wife until today, when I looked her up on Wikipedia.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I just looked up Dawkins on Wikipedia. Apparently Dawkins disagrees with Gould's theory of punctuated equilibrium in The Blind Watchmaker.

I've only read the first few chapters of The Blind Watch Maker. I believe Dawkins and Gould did argue several points, though I believe they were good friends. Science is great that way though. I think that's what makes it interesting that two people could have their differences but still be good friends.

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site

So i see there's 13 pages of posts for me to read to catch up.... Like i can be bothered to do that on a Monday morning...

Of those 13 pages, 10 are about how much people over here love you, so you can pass those :)

Shinigami910

Sep 26, 2013
Visit site

Amen to that think ill just skip those posts especially considering most of them are BP saying something about cake/sony/him being batman

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Wow! I just remembered another groundbreaking evolutionary biologist Lynn Margulis. I never knew she was Carl Sagan's first wife until today, when I looked her up on Wikipedia.

Unfortunately near the end of her life she made a few stupid statements that messed up her reputation. I remembered something about that once I started reading the wiki article.

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

I hate you.
LMAO.
I could make you even more funnier one, if you want, will only cost you a few cents and 3 gazillion dollars in taxes.

3 gazillion dollars in taxes - that's probably what apple owes if they paid the proper amount of tax

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

3 gazillion dollars in taxes - that's probably what apple owes if they paid the proper amount of tax

Only if they admitted that they had taxes.

I managed to get a second Windows Phone real cheap, but i won't say what it is until i get it, i'll wait until i receive it.

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site

Shinigami910

Sep 26, 2013
Visit site

So i just read something interesting :) Apparently a marvel endless runner is coming to windows phone :) I am literally so excited right now :)

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site

That comment makes no sense.

He shouldn't be playing on his phone all day with grown up nails, thats simply gross.
I read somewhere, where a guy was poking his nose constant;y and using his touch screen laptop with that same finger.

Shinigami910

Sep 26, 2013
Visit site

Hey martin, so was reading at the weekend about an apparent deadpool spin off film they are making. And apparently Ryan Reynolds is going to reprise the role from the wolverine origins film :) since youre a massive deadpool fan what's your opinion on that?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven