WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Stonehenge is definitely on my to do list. I have no plans to tarry in London too long if i end up over there...i deal with enough overpricing here in NYC as is...

Posted via Moto Maxx
Anyone coming to the UK from any other country will find it expensive unfortunately and that's anywhere in the UK. London of course is the most expensive but even there you can find reasonably priced food, drink and accommodation.

Since you're used to New York you probably won't find it as shocking as my mother did.

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

Anyone coming to the UK from any other country will find it expensive unfortunately and that's anywhere in the UK. London of course is the most expensive but even there you can find reasonably priced food, drink and accommodation.

Since you're used to New York you probably won't find it as shocking as my mother did.
What's the price of one hour of parking? I saw it's 7? in Monaco, almost got heart attack :O

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Pc like apps? Like win 32? If so no thank you. There are many flaws with that.

They'll try and the surface phone will be a gen 1 product. I mean, i give MSFT credit for sticking to their guns, but the history of leaving people behind makes the whole OS prospects be like 1 giant BETA testing session...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

What's the price of one hour of parking? I saw it's 7? in Monaco, almost got heart attack :O
In London it would depend where you are. Lots of places you can only park for 1 or 2hrs. I typically don't drive to London because it's painful. Even on the weekends.

I think the most I saw was ?4/hr. But I wouldn't be surprised to find more evidence than that.

Also you can find parking garages for the day but typically will be colder to ?30.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

If she's shocked by that, she may pass out by seeing some parts of Tokyo and NYC then. At least she's visiting and not trying to live in either place...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So 6h 15m screen on time over the course of 2 days on a 3900mah battery with 1 hr gaming and 18 hours of being paired with a bluetooth device on a QHD screen isn't bad...6.0.1 has helped the Maxx, but the battery still needs tuning...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So i was greeted today by an email and i had to bust out laughing.

I sent a query out to a colleague on 02/04 and got back a response today, 04/29. I know my query was non-essential, but still...talk about being low on the priority list..SMH...

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

In London it would depend where you are. Lots of places you can only park for 1 or 2hrs. I typically don't drive to London because it's painful. Even on the weekends.

I think the most I saw was ?4/hr. But I wouldn't be surprised to find more evidence than that.

Also you can find parking garages for the day but typically will be colder to ?30.
Not all that bad than but still a lot. I would love to visit Scotland and UK countryside, Midsomer murders did ther magic...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

so I'm on the top posters list...and yet...

1) I have yet to hit 13K posts (getting close)
2) Still 10K behind Rue
3) Still 20K behind Sahib

Somebody knows something i don't know about...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

so I'm on the top posters list...and yet...

1) I have yet to hit 13K posts (getting close)
2) Still 10K behind Rue
3) Still 20K behind Sahib

Somebody knows something i don't know about...
Top post is based per day or per week frequency. It's not based on the number of posts you have total.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Top post is based per day or per week frequency. It's not based on the number of posts you have total.

I understand all that. Just simply saying even with all that, I am still years behind you and EONs behind Sahib. That's all...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I understand all that. Just simply saying even with all that, I am still years behind you and EONs behind Sahib. That's all...
Understand. There was a time when I was a more frequent poster and sahib... Well we all know that one.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Work day is winding down...thankfully. Plugged in the Maxx to get a quick charge.

Headed home tomorrow after work for the weekend. Gonna do laundry and factory reset a bunch of stuff...

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

My MXPE refurbished unit arrived,but it's a paperweight. They never removed previous owner's Google account before doing FDR, so I can't set it up.

It's on its way back, and now I have to wait again. 😞

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire