WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I took my 6S Plus off the charger this morning at 7am (well actually yesterday morning!) with 100% battery. Played a bunch of Clash Royale before work (about an hour and a half's worth), made several phone calls, dozens of text messages, liked a few things on Facebook and sent a couple FB messenger messages... Plus a few emails during the work day as well... watched a few YouTube videos, and all the posting etc I've done tonight here on the forums all on the iPhone... 18 hours later, I still have 25% battery left!

That's pretty damn good if you ask me!
That's awesome!

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

Nice! Bruce is one amazing guy! And a cancer survivor... I mean the things he's done, and the things he does! Name one other person, who not only is the singer of one of the biggest, and most successful metal bands in the world, but also is a professional commercial airline pilot, AND pilots the band's Boing 747 (aka "Ed Force One") around the world? Think about it... he puts on these amazing concerts worldwide (in a lot of countries that other bands/tours would never go to) and actually is the pilot of the 747 that flies the band AND all of the stage gear/road crew around the world on their tours!

Talk about a full time job!! When does the man sleep? There's an interview (posted below.. it's worth a watch!) where he talks about the logistics of putting on a show, all the planning, prepping the plane, and everything that's involved. He truly is an amazing individual!

Oh, and in his spare time, he practices fencing, and brews his own premium ale!

Much respect for this man...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWXYEjTkmPk
The beer is good! I've had it.

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

I hope this thing works...
620d0a406fc77d2d0b42a84f1c4e7fb1.jpg

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

Man, if I was going to buy a second phone, I'd really have a hard time trying to decide between the Nexus 6P and the HTC 10. They're both just really sexy looking phones. Good thing I don't need a second phone...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Of course with my 2915mAh battery, I shouldn't need one of those...

But it's cool because it's got the Microsoft logo on it!

Power packs are always helpful. I bought a 12000mah one for about $15 on Amazon. I've used it a few times when I'm carrying 3+ gadgets. Very useful.

G4 Approved

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I only got about 5 hours sleep... I'm up and drinking coffee.

I'm not knocking coffee, but I guess I'm in that small minority where it doesn't give me a boost of energy. Although, I had a small cup of Dunkin' Donuts black coffee last summer as I was up for 40 consecutive hours and it got me irritated when it wore off...

G4 Approved

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

I'm not knocking coffee, but I guess I'm in that small minority where it doesn't give me a boost of energy. Although, I had a small cup of Dunkin' Donuts black coffee last summer as I was up for 40 consecutive hours and it got me irritated when it wore off...

G4 Approved

I've become immune to coffee over the years. I can drink a large 24oz Dunkin coffee at 11pm at night and go right to sleep, no problem!

I'm addicted to it... I have to have it in the mornings, or I'll get a massive headache from the lack of caffeine.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I've become immune to coffee over the years. I can drink a large 24oz Dunkin coffee at 11pm at night and go right to sleep, no problem!

I'm addicted to it... I have to have it in the mornings, or I'll get a massive headache from the lack of caffeine.

I'm the opposite I don't drink coffee :p

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I know too many people hooked on this stuff...

It just never gave me that same boost others say they get from it. Plus, I use milk more than half n half in mine anyways...

G4 Approved

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720