It's good fun to perform and record, it's instrumental, as is said by my signature. :)
    It's instrumental?

Where can I Listen to it?
    11-03-2013 04:59 AM
    By the way, I visited Tagaytay yesterday. After the rather hellish traffic, we went to a place called Sky Ranch. I got the "ranch" part, because there were horse rides, but I didn't understand the "sky" part.

I then went ahead and took photos of the Taal Lake and the (tiny-looking) volcano, complete with the fish pens surrounding it.

Then, this massive cloud formation swallowed the amusement park. For a few moments, it seemed like I was in heaven. Well, it was foggy, so it would be torture for the drivers, but it was beautiful.

...then it started hailing.
    Chregu likes this.
    11-03-2013 05:08 AM
    I just went for a run and either I have lost 50 % of my condition since Wednesday, or donating blood affects me more than I thought.
    11-03-2013 05:13 AM
    It's instrumental?

Where can I Listen to it?
    https://soundcloud.com/marigoldrock

You can listen to our songs there, there is multiple genres, like Rock, psychedelia and Alternative.
    WanderingTraveler likes this.
    11-03-2013 05:14 AM
    I just went for a run and either I have lost 50 % of my condition since Wednesday, or donating blood affects me more than I thought.
    Wouldn't the body be busy reproducing the amount of blood that was just lost donating?
    11-03-2013 05:15 AM
    Wouldn't the body be busy reproducing the amount of blood that was just lost donating?
    The internet says the body has 48 hours to replace the blood, it's been 24 now. I don't think it should affect my condition that much, but we'll see next Wednesday.
    11-03-2013 05:17 AM
    https://soundcloud.com/marigoldrock

You can listen to our songs there, there is multiple genres, like Rock, psychedelia and Alternative.
    No rap :P
    LMZR likes this.
    11-03-2013 05:25 AM
    The internet says the body has 48 hours to replace the blood, it's been 24 now. I don't think it should affect my condition that much, but we'll see next Wednesday.
    That seem short I thought it took a week to top it self up.
    11-03-2013 06:37 AM
    No rap :P
    Well, there is one song, that isn't on there that's kinda similar.
    11-03-2013 06:42 AM
    Well, there is one song, that isn't on there that's kinda similar.
    So no rap :P
    11-03-2013 06:44 AM
    You get it for the same price as the Surface 2. The lowest price for the Surface 2 is 430 CHF, the lowest for the Asus T100 (same shop interestingly) is 427 CHF.
    Very interesting. I'm surprised I haven't seen more reviews of the T100 pop up yet as well. Both the Surface 2 and the T100 have their strengths. I must say that the kickstand is a nice option in the Surface 2. If the keyboard wasn't as cramped in the T100, it would be a real killer. Still, I wold choose it over the Surface again based on my own needs. I wonder how well both will do come this holiday season...
    Chregu likes this.
    11-03-2013 06:46 AM
    Morning folks...still by the GF, but she is asleep. I'm up early because, well, I'm conditioned now to get up early because of all the traveling I do during the week...going to head home later to finish a paper and a presentation due this week.
    11-03-2013 06:54 AM
    So far with the T100: in summary, I'm glad I upgraded. Here's a shortish kind of review:

Pros (hardware) - price, love the weight of the tablet itself, the screen is really good, the dock is sturdy and doesn't add too much bulk to it, has a nice professional look to it - it uses the same spiral pattern on the back like the Android Transformer series.

Cons (hardware) - it's all plastic and a fingerprint and dust magnet. The keyboard is cramped. It really feels more like the dock is a secondary addition to type on with that cramped board. Still, you can make some headway typing, but the keyboard has a learning curve because of how cramped it is.

Wishes for the next model - ditch the 32GB version (I know they won't though). I'd upgrade to a 64GB model with 2 USB ports and a small extra battery built in the dock and a slightly bigger keyboard in the dock for the same $400 price. Make the screen even better.

Windows 8.1 is nice. Having used WP for as long as I have, I wished it had more WP8 feel to it in terms of the app selection. I use the Metro Mode alot more than the desktop right now. Love the charms and the split screen is the TRUTH. I don't mind using IE as my main browser on the tablet but would still use Chrome if my desktop ran 8.1. Love the feel of typing documents on tab and they show up on my phone. I've turned off auto upload for my pics to Skydrive, but having that option to see a pic I took on my phone on my tab is nice. Been getting tons of updates for it this week and the overall performance has been good - seems like the updates I've gotten are more systems maintainer ones.

More apps in the store would be better. Is there a live tile battery app for Windows 8 around? Making Office Metro UI is what I'm looking forward to the most here (plus giving the option to turn it back to what it is now would be nice). Xbox music still needs a ton of work. I cannot play my 810's SD card filled with music as easily as I'd like. Games are good but too expensive for my taste. It does have me thinking about an Xbox, but I would use that more for watching videos and working out than hardcore gaming...so I will wait until I get a new TV and the Xbox One becomes more established.

Otherwise, happy with the T100. This is the first tech I've bought at launch in a long time I was satisfied with completely. Looking forward to updating my desktop to 8.1 as well, even though I can see myself using Metro a lot less on that machine.

It is worth the cash, if you want a portable powerful tablet hybrid and are either on a budget or the Surface 2 doesn't appeal to you. Asus has really upgraded the EEPC line with this bad boy here. It should do pretty well.
    11-03-2013 07:21 AM
    It is worth the cash, if you want a portable powerful tablet hybrid and are either on a budget or the Surface 2 doesn't appeal to you. Asus has really upgraded the EEPC line with this bad boy here. It should do pretty well.
    Thanks for your review :)

I think I'll skip another generation and then get something like the T100 as a laptop replacement.
    11-03-2013 07:43 AM
    I think I'm becoming a rap god, rap god! :P
    11-03-2013 12:23 PM
    If people can't estimate a rough percentage from a battery indicator or stating obviously open things as a fact, I really have to wonder if an education in natural sciences changes a person's way of thinking that much or if the internet is really an incredibly silly place.
    11-03-2013 01:06 PM
    If people can't estimate a rough percentage from a battery indicator or stating obviously open things as a fact, I really have to wonder if an education in natural sciences changes a person's way of thinking that much or if the internet is really an incredibly silly place.
    lol I'm going for the second one, I seen things that go past silly! O_O
    Chregu and Laura Knotek like this.
    11-03-2013 01:29 PM
    So far with the T100: in summary, I'm glad I upgraded. Here's a shortish kind of review:

Pros (hardware) - price, love the weight of the tablet itself, the screen is really good, the dock is sturdy and doesn't add too much bulk to it, has a nice professional look to it - it uses the same spiral pattern on the back like the Android Transformer series.

Cons (hardware) - it's all plastic and a fingerprint and dust magnet. The keyboard is cramped. It really feels more like the dock is a secondary addition to type on with that cramped board. Still, you can make some headway typing, but the keyboard has a learning curve because of how cramped it is.

Wishes for the next model - ditch the 32GB version (I know they won't though). I'd upgrade to a 64GB model with 2 USB ports and a small extra battery built in the dock and a slightly bigger keyboard in the dock for the same $400 price. Make the screen even better.

Windows 8.1 is nice. Having used WP for as long as I have, I wished it had more WP8 feel to it in terms of the app selection. I use the Metro Mode alot more than the desktop right now. Love the charms and the split screen is the TRUTH. I don't mind using IE as my main browser on the tablet but would still use Chrome if my desktop ran 8.1. Love the feel of typing documents on tab and they show up on my phone. I've turned off auto upload for my pics to Skydrive, but having that option to see a pic I took on my phone on my tab is nice. Been getting tons of updates for it this week and the overall performance has been good - seems like the updates I've gotten are more systems maintainer ones.

More apps in the store would be better. Is there a live tile battery app for Windows 8 around? Making Office Metro UI is what I'm looking forward to the most here (plus giving the option to turn it back to what it is now would be nice). Xbox music still needs a ton of work. I cannot play my 810's SD card filled with music as easily as I'd like. Games are good but too expensive for my taste. It does have me thinking about an Xbox, but I would use that more for watching videos and working out than hardcore gaming...so I will wait until I get a new TV and the Xbox One becomes more established.

Otherwise, happy with the T100. This is the first tech I've bought at launch in a long time I was satisfied with completely. Looking forward to updating my desktop to 8.1 as well, even though I can see myself using Metro a lot less on that machine.

That worth it own thread in the T100 sections that could help members undecided!
    11-03-2013 01:31 PM
    That worth it own thread in the T100 sections that could help members undecided!
    I agree, this could be very helpful.
    BIGPADDY and Laura Knotek like this.
    11-03-2013 02:05 PM
    Fireworks!!!

That are shaking my house! :P
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    11-03-2013 02:06 PM
    Fireworks!!!

That are shaking my house! :P
    Fireworks o.o? calm down Katie Perry
    Chregu, BIGPADDY and Laura Knotek like this.
    11-03-2013 02:16 PM
    11-03-2013 02:16 PM
    I like when we get to set back time I got an hour extra worth of sleep on a Sunday
    11-03-2013 02:17 PM
    My computer at my old house seems not too slow, but in comparison to the new one I have in my flat it's a snail.

I bought a tea egg this weekend (in German this is called a Teeei, now that's a funny looking word!) and now I'm drinking my first tea with it and I love it.

Takes a lot of time to prepare it though, I think I will stay with "modern" tee in the mornings.

http://www.dict.cc/deutsch-englisch/Teeei.html
    11-03-2013 02:20 PM
    My computer at my old house seems not too slow, but in comparison to the new one I have in my flat it's a snail.
    When did you purchase your computer?
    11-03-2013 02:23 PM
145,736 ... 613614615616617 ...