WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I watch a mix of documentaries and shows, but I don't watch the tube much these days. I realize now what I used to watch the most are the live sporting events like f?tbol, football, baseball, basketball and sometimes hockey.

G4 Approved
I'm a touch pissed at sport at the moment. It's added 45min to my journey home. Stupid football team made it to the playoffs. Hope they lose...

Last edited:

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So the weather in NYC is really gorgeous right now. So nice you should be outside walking around, enjoying all the beautiful people. And yet I have to go to the supermarket with the GF...

I'm not complaining, but...Oh well...

G4 Approved

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Banned for calling me out on being a dope for posting in the wrong thread.

Nice of you to stop by, Muessig...what's new?

G4 Approved

Well I got engaged the other day and I've had my head in Wordpress tonight. Fun!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

So the weather in NYC is really gorgeous right now. So nice you should be outside walking around, enjoying all the beautiful people. And yet I have to go to the supermarket with the GF...

I'm not complaining, but...Oh well...

G4 Approved

No ***#$% words so yup you are not complaining!

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

Moving some installed games from the SSD to the storage drive. Basically means uninstalling them, then reinstalling on the HDD... Gotta make room on the SSD for DOOM!!!

I'm actually going to have to wait until Monday or Tuesday after my check comes in my direct deposit before I go out and buy the game; had to buy a battery for the GF's Civic yesterday. $139 fml fml... :/

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786