WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I leave the thread for a day or two and all hell breaks loose with rue getting a new car. What went wrong with the beema? Just high fuel cost? We got new cars around the same time last year, don't think I'm gonna get a new one now though :wink:

Last edited:

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Thanks.. I'm not sure what you mean by "an house" but I've been playing this game a lot longer than these people I'm dealing with now. Like I was saying, it's just going to take a little time, but when mistakes happen and something goes wrong, (and it will) everything will be lined up just right to where there will be nobody else to blame but my prime target. They don't understand that this ain't my first rodeo lol...

Hey Ed, here's another thought to the point i raised earlier about change in the perceptions of work standards.

So, I'm walking in the hallway at work and deputy director pulled me to the side. She decided to give me a compliment stating she likes how the fact that I am on time and I don't call out from work, since i was sick two months ago. I'm like in my head "but this is what I'm paid to do...show up on time and work".

She then decides to be a little snarky and say - "I told your supervisor that if your team ever has a week where you all show up on time and don't call out, I'll buy the first round of drinks. I don't think I'll be doing that soon".

I'm thinking in my head: "shower me with a raise and not drinks..., not because i merely show up to work on time, but I've been good at my job for 9 years."

Posted via Moto Maxx

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Don't get me started on that. LOL! That's just a science experiment that ignorant people get 'scared' about because they don't understand it. Like most science that people don't understand.

I'm still struggling with the anti-vax ideas...

Ah, the never ending saga betwen science and ignorance. They started doing that crap here too, but they don't have many 'followers', people were getting those since forever, and there's no reason to change that, 'cause you know, it's good for us and stuff like that. But it seems that some people are too ignorant and stubborn to realise that.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Btw, the other day when we were talking about vinyl, I decided to go dig my vinyl LPs out of storage. For some reason I was thinking that I was missing like half of my collection, but then I remembered a while back I actually got rid of a bunch of LPs that I would never listen to. I wanted to scale down my collection to a more manageable size. If anyone's ever owned a good size vinyl collection, you know how heavy they are, and what a PITA they are to move.

Of course I kept all the best stuff! Classic rock, metal, etc... I now have just a few hundred LPs, but all good stuff!

View attachment 126425

Is that the disco era KISS vinyl?

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Soo, I thought it was 70 pages, turns out it's more of a 90. Anyway, I'm half way through, gonna take a break for at least a 30 minutes and then go back and hopefully learn at least another 20.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Uhh, in which point of my life am I going to need the knowledge of how emotions are made, or what types of studying there are. I mean, all of this stuff are happening automatically, I know that's the point of Psychology, but I just don't want to go this deep into that stuff.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

You know, this whole Psychology situation would have been so much easier if I hadn't gotten that F the other day for beeing a total jerk. I definetely deserved it and regret it even more.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

You know, this whole Psychology situation would have been so much easier if I hadn't gotten that F the other day for beeing a total jerk. I definetely deserved it and regret it even more.

And this is why it doesn't pay to "skull" classes...

Posted via Moto Maxx

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

And this is why it doesn't pay to "skull" classes...

Posted via Moto Maxx

Well I haven't skulled this one yet, only PE, English, Bosnian and Informatics.
I got an F for crossing the line betwen joking with professor and being disrespectful.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

This Bosnian keyboard isn't bad at all ... Missing 'only' two characters, not to mention how narrow it is.

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

Is that the disco era KISS vinyl?
You're not knowing your KISS albums lol... That's their very first self titled album from 1974.

The album you're referring to is the Dynasty (1979) album which I have also. I have all of their old albums from the original "make up" days...

image.jpeg

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Well I haven't skulled this one yet, only PE, English, Bosnian and Informatics.
I got an F for crossing the line betwen joking with professor and being disrespectful.

That's why i never joke with professors...now if you skull the class, you'll get F'ed again...

Posted via Moto Maxx

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

OMG DOOM is freaking awesome! Runs buttery smooth on my gaming PC with the GTX 970 too! I've got all the settings on either high or ultra for the single player campaign. Of course I've dialed a few settings back for the multiplayer to make sure I don't have any performance issues that'd hurt my scores.

Btw, I went up to GameStop earlier to buy the game because I wanted something physical, (like the box at least!) but they were sold out. They did however have these two sided posters... So I had them give me two of them so I could hang up both sides! lol I am so much a teenager trapped in a 47 year old body!

Check out this wall in my "man cave/home studio/office/He-Man women haters club" room! ;P

image.jpeg

And I ended up just buying the game on Steam instead of running around town trying to find it...

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

My GF just looked in here, cut her eyes at me and shook her head as she turned around and walked away... lol

I was like "what?"

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

You're not knowing your KISS albums lol... That's their very first self titled album from 1974.

The album you're referring to is the Dynasty (1979) album which I have also. I have all of their old albums from the original "make up" days...

View attachment 126446

Both of them have their faces on them, so, it's all the same to me, lol.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

That's why i never joke with professors...now if you skull the class, you'll get F'ed again...

Posted via Moto Maxx

Not in my wildest dreams, I have to fix that. I have two As, and an A from the last semester, so only two more As and it's all fixed. Easier said than done.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
OMG DOOM is freaking awesome! Runs buttery smooth on my gaming PC with the GTX 970 too! I've got all the settings on either high or ultra for the single player campaign. Of course I've dialed a few settings back for the multiplayer to make sure I don't have any performance issues that'd hurt my scores.

Btw, I went up to GameStop earlier to buy the game because I wanted something physical, (like the box at least!) but they were sold out. They did however have these two sided posters... So I had them give me two of them so I could hang up both sides! lol I am so much a teenager trapped in a 47 year old body!

Check out this wall in my "man cave/home studio/office/He-Man women haters club" room! ;P

View attachment 126449

And I ended up just buying the game on Steam instead of running around town trying to find it...

You sure have lots of stuff on that shelf.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss