What does that mean exactly? You have to address 161 items? Is it written or multiple choice? Why is it 'forced'?
    It's...required. Meaning, graded.

~120 items are either multiple choice or true/false. And, technically, it's three problem sets. The third problem set has us answer another 80 items from a certain Chemistry olympiad.

...and I have three technical hours left.
    11-04-2013 06:13 AM
    GST is "Goods and Services Tax". I'm not too sure what are the differences though.
    Practically speaking, they're the same.
    snowmutt likes this.
    11-04-2013 06:15 AM
    Practically speaking, they're the same.
    Yeah true. :)
    11-04-2013 06:15 AM
    GST is "Goods and Services Tax". I'm not too sure what are the differences though.
    There aren't any - both are the same version of bending over and taking it up the a$$ to help fund the government MP's lavish living style.
    11-04-2013 06:16 AM
    So...I disabled the ads at WPCentral (again).

WHY IS IT SO FAST NOW?
    snowmutt and MSFTisMIA like this.
    11-04-2013 06:18 AM
    Percentage. GST 10% - VAT 20%
    LMZR likes this.
    11-04-2013 06:22 AM
    How does it feel N_LaRUE, to be one of the most popular posters on this forum?
    11-04-2013 06:24 AM
    How does it feel N_LaRUE, to be one of the most popular posters on this forum?
    Don't really think about it. I just post. A lot on this thread but I try to diversify.
    11-04-2013 06:25 AM
    Just had a random spammer follow my sound cloud account, i ended up blocking "it" within a few minutes. :)
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    11-04-2013 06:26 AM
    Percentage. GST 7% - VAT 20%
    20%???!!!

Wow. They aren't even faking it. Plain flat out stealing money from their people.

We are, of course, about as high or higher here in the States by the time you add up Federal Taxes, State taxes, local taxes, county taxes, sales taxes, property taxes, and probobly 3 or 4 more I am missing. Of course, not all are applied in every state or local, but normally if you get a break in one area, they just pick pocket you in another.

I live in the state of Illinois, one of top three states for relieving you of your hard earned cash in the country....
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    11-04-2013 06:28 AM
    20%???!!!

Wow. They aren't even faking it. Plain flat out stealing money form their people.

We are, of course, about as high or higher here in the States by the time you add up Federal Taxes, State taxes, local taxes, county taxes, sales taxes, property taxes, and probobly 3 or 4 more I am missing. Of course, not all are applied in every state or local, but normally if you get a break in one area, they just pick pocket you in another.

I live in the state of Illinois, one of top three states for relieving you of your hard earned cash in the country....
    Is there gonna be a tax for breathing over in the US? :P

I knew there was a difference between the percentages of VAT and GST, but i didn't expect it to be that much of a difference!
    11-04-2013 06:29 AM
    Don't really think about it. I just post. A lot on this thread but I try to diversify.
    A person with a lot to say, and all of it important.....

11-04-2013 06:30 AM

Isn't that everybody on this forum? :)
    snowmutt likes this.
    11-04-2013 06:32 AM
    Is there gonna be a tax for breathing over in the US? :P
    I think there is a bill in our congress right now, actually. Although, I am sure they will exempt themselves from it.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    11-04-2013 06:32 AM
    I am almost at 1500 posts.....
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    11-04-2013 06:33 AM
    I think there is a bill in our congress right now, actually. Although, I am sure they will exempt themselves from it.
    Oh boy... They will probably exempt themselves because they're too important...

Alright, i'd better shut up. I can go for a long time ranting about politics and i don't really wish to do so at 11:34PM at night. :)
    N_LaRUE, snowmutt and MSFTisMIA like this.
    11-04-2013 06:34 AM
    I am almost at 1500 posts.....
    I just bypassed 1,200. :)
    20%???!!!

Wow. They aren't even faking it. Plain flat out stealing money from their people.

Not everything has VAT but majority does. Children clothes and 'general' food items don't have VAT but I think there's been some confusion on what has VAT and what doesn't in the food industry.

I think taxes are out of control but at least I can say in the UK they are put to some good use, like medical care. So I don't mind paying. I just wish they'd fix the damn roads though.

LOL! :P I just post. Whether it's important or not. I do it just because I can. :P
    LMZR, snowmutt and sahib lopez like this.
    11-04-2013 06:35 AM
    Not everything has VAT but majority does. Children clothes and 'general' food items don't have VAT but I think there's been some confusion on what as VAT and what doesn't in the food industry.

I think taxes are out of control but at least I can say in the UK they are put to some good use, like medical care. So I don't mind paying. I just wish they'd fix the damn roads though.
    Roads can be pretty terrible, jeez the UK and Australia do have far more in common tax wise.
    11-04-2013 06:36 AM
    Roads can be pretty terrible, jeez the UK and Australia do have far more in common tax wise.
    Except for country roads in Australia I'd have to say UK roads a pretty bad by comparison.
    11-04-2013 06:38 AM
    Geez, it might be a bad thing to say this in a Windows Phone forum.

But, man do i like the Motorola Moto X. I can only blame my father, as he had mostly Nokia's and Motorola's, speaking of which, i have a few of his Nokia's here. :)
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    11-04-2013 06:39 AM
    Well, it appears i'm the third top poster on the forums at this time. Let's see if i can make it to the top before midnight. :P
    11-04-2013 06:41 AM
    Well, it appears i'm the third top poster on the forums at this time. Let's see if i can make it to the top before midnight. :P
    You need 40 posts...
    LMZR likes this.
    11-04-2013 06:44 AM
    You need 40 posts...
    How do i know how much exactly?

Well, i guess i won't make it to top poster, well i guess sleep is more worth it i guess. :)
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    11-04-2013 06:46 AM
142,830 ... 618619620621622 ...