A what??
    Disorganised government :P
    LMZR likes this.
    11-04-2013 10:13 AM
    I know why the Tea Bags are like that...
    Those people are the scariest people I've ever seen. Honestly, you'd have to be a moron (and I know there's a few of those in the US) to vote for someone like that.
    11-04-2013 10:13 AM
    It was very thick with some kind of wings that could be used as a protection. Very strange indeed.
    There's a guy at my work with an iPad Air. Nothing special really but the usual 'i' dribble.
    Chregu and MSFTisMIA like this.
    11-04-2013 10:14 AM
    Well it seems the thread was very busy today and I missed a lot.

At least I was provided with free food the entire day, and the intellectual level of the course was on early high school level, what means I had an entirely relaxing day doing nothing at all except sitting and eating. Then I went to the university for this seminar I can't miss only to find out that it isn't today. So I had a nice talk with my coworkers, went home and now I should wash my clothes.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    11-04-2013 10:15 AM
    There's a guy at my work with an iPad Air. Nothing special really but the usual 'i' dribble.
    The guy giving the morning presentation shad a very old Windows XP tablet for his presentations. It was very smooth and he could draw on the slides with a pen. First I thought: "Cool, I have to find out what tablet he has!" but it was entirely old school ;-)
    11-04-2013 10:16 AM
    Whoa that was a good way to start the day ....by reading what you guys have talked about and that was ,.....the government .......yikes I wonder if the NSA is reading this
    11-04-2013 10:29 AM
    Dang they are coming out with good phones .....now I'm having trouble deciding on my future phone .....I would like the 1020, but I like the 925, but I also like the 929 on vzn,but I like the 928 also......gah to many good phone out right now
    11-04-2013 10:32 AM
    I can see everyone avatars now :P
    11-04-2013 10:33 AM
    Well time to go buy a donut and walk to my Cisco class
    11-04-2013 10:33 AM
    Who wants cake?
    BIGPADDY likes this.
    11-04-2013 10:35 AM
    Who wants cake?
    Banned for bringing cake... wait wrong thread... :P
    11-04-2013 10:38 AM
    Banned for bringing cake... wait wrong thread... :P
    -_-
    11-04-2013 10:49 AM
    Who wants cake?
    I do!
    11-04-2013 10:53 AM
    -_-
    I'm too used to seeing you on other thread. :P

Saying that we should stay away from the cake conversation. However I must say you're cake you got for you B-day was awesome!
    unstoppablekem likes this.
    11-04-2013 10:53 AM
    I too used to seeing you on other thread. :P

Saying that we should stay away from the cake conversation. However I must say you're cake you got for you B-day was awesome!
    Ikr? :D
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    11-04-2013 10:55 AM
    Ikr? :D
    Yep. :D
    11-04-2013 10:58 AM
    My birthday will be soon. I won't get cake, and I will probably spend my day alone at home.

However I got an preceding cake last weekend, and I told all my friends I'll invite them in spring as I don't have enough space for everybody. And I'll do something with friends the day before and the day after. So I'll probably cope.
    11-04-2013 11:05 AM
    A what??
    kinda like asking for a sane BP...you know it exists out there but until you see it you will remain skeptical.

Still, any government these days is better than the idiots in Washington at this point...
    11-04-2013 11:10 AM
    It appears to be the 32GB version. People don't seem too impressed with the pricing in general from the comments on that article I posted.
    not surprised, but if the 64GB model gets to that pricing, it should do ok. I wish they had simply just done a 64GB model only, instead...people unrealistic expectations for the T100...its dual format is the selling point, so of course you will sacrifice some oomph for portability...
    11-04-2013 11:13 AM
    I won't mention Obmacare...

I tend to agree with martinmc78 in regards to effective government. I don't think one really exists.
    All I will say is that the Obamacare idea is good, the intent is good, but the execution is TBD. Americans just hate being told what to do and will often pick an evil over a good choice just because they detest the urge of being told what to do a lot more than the choices themselves - see the Tea Party.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    11-04-2013 11:16 AM
    Those people are the scariest people I've ever seen. Honestly, you'd have to be a moron (and I know there's a few of those in the US) to vote for someone like that.
    It's just how they play to and tap into a certain undercurrent belief system in this country that is the scariest part. Yes, I think there is value in having them,around, especially as a check and balance point, but still it is those who are electing Tea Party folks that are dangerously scary...
    11-04-2013 11:20 AM
    the physical layer.....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz sometimes I think the logical part in networking is kinda interesting but boring
    11-04-2013 11:22 AM
    well im keeping quiet on this convo but I am going to read though
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    11-04-2013 11:23 AM
    My birthday will be soon. I won't get cake, and I will probably spend my day alone at home.

However I got an preceding cake last weekend, and I told all my friends I'll invite them in spring as I don't have enough space for everybody. And I'll do something with friends the day before and the day after. So I'll probably cope.
    Birthday alone sucks. But just like Christmas, it's just a day. You can always celebrate before / after. :)
    11-04-2013 11:26 AM
    Birthday alone sucks. But just like Christmas, it's just a day. You can always celebrate before / after. :)
    forget about bday im just happy when someone buys me a tri-tip
    11-04-2013 11:28 AM
142,845 ... 620621622623624 ...