WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Morning. BTW.

Good morning to you too. I should do something in the lab, I'm not really sure what. I hate these whiffs of lacking motivation.

Well, I don't really hate them. I'd rather have a big breakfast with cake now though.

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site

Good morning to you too. I should do something in the lab, I'm not really sure what. I hate these whiffs of lacking motivation.

Well, I don't really hate them. I'd rather have a big breakfast with cake now though.

Man, you are working in the lab or making posts on wpc?

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I don't like his avatar, lol.
He (konami guy), knows am playing with him, relax LaRue

I am relaxed. Just seems every other post you have the word hate in it. I'm just asking if you'd give it a rest already. We used to have some semblance of a conversation in here... that's seems to be gone now.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

So would you recommend doing it?

Doesn't hurt the phone. Unless you're desperate for orientation lock or little 'x' on apps to close them there's not much else to it. There's a slight increase in performance. I haven't looked to deeply into the custom ringtones or SMS sound thing as it's not something I was that interested in anyway. I also don't drive to work so I don't have a huge need for Drive Mode.

Shinigami910

Sep 26, 2013
Visit site

Doesn't hurt the phone. Unless you're desperate for orientation lock or little 'x' on apps to close them there's not much else to it. There's a slight increase in performance. I haven't looked to deeply into the custom ringtones or SMS sound thing as it's not something I was that interested in anyway. I also don't drive to work so I don't have a huge need for Drive Mode.

Yeah the only thing i would be most interested in is the custom tones its something I have missed for almost 3 years :)

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

If this "more tile on one screen" thing was implemented, I'd probably try it out.

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

GDR3 is pretty pointless for nokias without the bittersweet shimmer upgrade as well - im waiting till it rolls out to update

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

GDR3 is pretty pointless for nokias without the bittersweet shimmer upgrade as well - im waiting till it rolls out to update

I agree. I was hoping for the email attachment feature, which isn't present in the preview. So I'm slightly disappointed.

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

I agree. I was hoping for the email attachment feature, which isn't present in the preview. So I'm slightly disappointed.

Don't get me wrong - its good MS are finally releasing things early for developers - just seems like a double edged sword with developer licences being quite cheap 8.1 and GDR3 are available to the masses before they should be - people could feel let down by whats on offer in the upgrades while forgetting that they only have access to the bits a developer would need.

All in all it just leads to another slew of complaint threads in the forums.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers