WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I have avoided big phones for years, but now I'm embracing it as I have better productivity with this Xperia T2 Ultra. I bought this as my cycling computer, but damn excel is truly useful at this size.

I can't use big phones they are simply to big

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I see Laura isn't pleased with the new Moto Z lineup.

Quite frankly, neither am i. Looks like if i want to upgrade my Maxx with something from Moto, it's back to 2015 with either the X or the X Force.

Posted via Moto Maxx

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Man so far I'm feeling bad for some teams In la copa America. Like Haiti , Jamaica and coasta Rica. I gotta five Haiti props though they didn't give up.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

I dig this Moto Z, at the right price I'm interested. It looks so good.
I think it looks hideous. I also dislike: the fps on the front rather than on the back (which results in as big a bezel as that of an iPhone), the lack of dual speakers on the front, and the removal of the headphone port.

The modules don't interest me in the least. They went cheap with a small battery in order to upsell the battery module. I have no interest in purchasing extra accessories in order to get basic functionality that other phones already have out of the box.

I wouldn't use it if someone gave it to me for free.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

I've got a headache from work. Too much happened today that got me annoyed. I need to decompress before I meet the GF after work to ensure that I don't have a ****ty evening.

I'm getting very tired of people not pulling their weight at work and some of the other nonsense over the past year. But I've got the ultimate card to play in two months, so I'll have the last laugh then...

Conference or whatever it was took it's toll?

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

To put it into an example once we were done with the technical questions and getting to know me he asked me if I'm a pc or consoler gamer , if I am a batman or super man guy , and if I am a cats or dogs person :p

I can already see he's going to be a better boss than MIA's, lol.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Rue's advices helped?
Since it's a multi stage interview process in guessing this first person was just doing the quick weeding out. Kind of a pleasant person who will make you feel good even if you don't go to the next stage.

I'm guessing the next two stages will be different.

I did something similar to this when I graduated college with Sharp. I made it to the second round but wasn't good enough to land the job.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Man the guy is a total comic book reader. He's in his late 30s and was very talkative and also asked some very interesting questions That I had an answer. He liked my answer to what a registry is in windows. If I do get the job I can say this right now...he's a cool boss!
At least you answered well. He was judging you the whole entire time. You obviously had the right personality there were after.

I don't think the next stages will be as easy going but I may be wrong. I'm sure the people will be nice but probably a bit more serious.

Hopefully you'll tell us who you're interviewing with.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I've got a headache from work. Too much happened today that got me annoyed. I need to decompress before I meet the GF after work to ensure that I don't have a ****ty evening.

I'm getting very tired of people not pulling their weight at work and some of the other nonsense over the past year. But I've got the ultimate card to play in two months, so I'll have the last laugh then...
Be interested to see what happens in two months.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Conference or whatever it was took it's toll?

I didn't go to the conference yesterday. That happens next week. Yesterday was a day where I was just very annoyed with dealing with the same old style **** everyday, and just got to a limit where I started to be very unpleasant.

This past year has been bad at work because I'm working too hard - not by choice - to pick up the slack from my new colleagues who just work very inefficiently and don't pull their weight well. What annoyed me the most yesterday was a Spanish speaking patient came in and my colleague refused service by just being ******* lazy...essentially saying that someone else should use the interpreting service and see her. So I had to see her myself and ask someone else to translate and the only person who was available was someone who would hijack my conversation with the patient (which is exactly what happened).

It's just getting to be too much and for no real reason.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
I can already see he's going to be a better boss than MIA's, lol.

He was most likely a recruiter and not necessarily the boss. We used a multistage hiring process at my job. When I was first hired I went through a recruiter initially and then my boss at the time did the final interview. When the new people were hired, my supervisor interviewed initially, then we did a group interview and then the COO did the final interview. Many places will do multistage to weed out the professional interviewees (people who are horrible employees who know how to interview well to get a job).

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Man so far I'm feeling bad for some teams In la copa America. Like Haiti , Jamaica and coasta Rica. I gotta five Haiti props though they didn't give up.

I see we had our chances and didn't finish. El Tri needs to play better defensively or else this is a wasted tournament...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte