Thanks gang!!

And coffee has always been a good buddy of mine. I think I keep the legal export of Columbia profitable all by myself.
    I love coffee! I use my Bing Rewards for credit on my Starbucks card.
    Chregu and snowmutt like this.
    11-06-2013 01:27 AM
    Starbucks does not equal a love of coffee. :P It will do in a pinch though. :P Saw a poster once, "Friends don't let their friends drink Starbucks."
    I am just kidding around with you so don't take me too seriously. :)
    Chregu likes this.
    11-06-2013 01:37 AM
    Morning. Todays forcast, gray, rain and gloomy. However it's Wednesday so can't complain.
    Chregu likes this.
    11-06-2013 01:38 AM
    Morning. Todays forcast, gray, rain and gloomy. However it's Wednesday so can't complain.
    It's the same here. Perfect jogging weather. I have bought a winter running jacket last weekend, and that's really something useful. All these years I just wore an old cotton jacket without caring in every weather... But I'm becoming older, so maybe it's good to adopt some more luxurious things. ;-)

Well, I should leave for work. Busy day today.
    BIGPADDY and N_LaRUE like this.
    11-06-2013 01:43 AM
    This country is supposedly a direct hit of a Category 5 typhoon...
    11-06-2013 02:51 AM
    Just noticed my avatar is not showing up... what's up?
    11-06-2013 02:55 AM
    There a issue with WPC at the moment however it getting look at.
    snowmutt and azcruz like this.
    11-06-2013 02:58 AM
    There appear to be some glitches lately. It's totally random.
    azcruz likes this.
    11-06-2013 02:58 AM
    Today, it was nothing short of warm. 28 degrees and nothing but sun all day. :\
    11-06-2013 03:08 AM
    Today, it was nothing short of warm. 28 degrees and nothing but sun all day. :\
    Not bad for Victoria Australia. :P Usually it's Sun, Rain, Cold and windy, Rain, Sun... all in about 1 hr.... :P

Joking aside, nice weather. I could do with some sun.
    LMZR and MSFTisMIA like this.
    11-06-2013 03:11 AM
    Not bad for Victoria Australia. :P Usually it's Sun, Rain, Cold and windy, Rain, Sun... all in about 1 hr.... :P

Joking aside, nice weather. I could do with some sun.
    Added to that, there will be a few days in summer where it will be 41-45 degrees, and on the following day it will be 23 degrees with rain. :P
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    11-06-2013 03:14 AM
    Went to Starbucks recently. 4 drinks. 17.00$ US.

Ouch.

Did find out that if you ask for a "pup-a-cino", they will give you a small cup full of whip cream for your pooches....
    11-06-2013 04:44 AM
    The Swiss Federal Railways started to serve Starbucks coffee in the trains. As an effect, the coffee is now more expensive and watery. They had Nespresso before.

Well, it's always better for a federal institution to support an American company that uses tricks to pay no taxes in Switzerland, instead of keeping the Swiss company.
    11-06-2013 04:50 AM
    The Swiss Federal Railways started to serve Starbucks coffee in the trains. As an effect, the coffee is now more expensive and watery. They had Nespresso before.

Well, it's always better for a federal institution to support an American company that uses tricks to pay no taxes in Switzerland, instead of keeping the Swiss company.
    I'm not a fan of Starbucks. The only time I drink it is when there's nothing else or the independents are crap. Which happens a lot here in the UK. We have competitor here to Starbucks and I find their coffee even worse.
    11-06-2013 05:06 AM
    I'm not a fan of Starbucks. The only time I drink it is when there's nothing else or the independents are crap. Which happens a lot here in the UK. We have competitor here to Starbucks and I find their coffee even worse.
    Im not a coffee drinker but I wouldn't use Starbucks purely on principle for the massive tax dodging tactics they employ.
    Chregu, MSFTisMIA and N_LaRUE like this.
    11-06-2013 06:34 AM
    Im not a coffee drinker but I wouldn't use Starbucks purely on principle for the massive tax dodging tactics they employ.
    Unfortunately aside from Costa (which I normally drink cause that's what's close by and cheap) when I travel in the UK there's not many options around. I don't like either of them personally and I'd rather see other chains or good independents but neither is common outside of London. Nero isn't too bad but the service at the one in the town I live is horrible.

There is a need for better coffee outside of London.
    11-06-2013 06:50 AM
    Looks like a beast. Very nice.
    11-06-2013 07:06 AM
    Morning folks...i think I should have called out again today to work on my presentation...
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    11-06-2013 07:09 AM
    Oh dear, things do not look good for blackberry right now.
    unstoppablekem and MSFTisMIA like this.
    11-06-2013 07:16 AM
    I'm curious what all the businesses are going to do that use the device as their main phone. The company I work for being one of them. WP can't be used for all enterprise yet unless there's been some changes I don't know about.
    11-06-2013 07:43 AM
    Lenovo was going to buy the whole company and it would have help them however since the Canada government stop it who knows what will happen.

BIGPADDY Advice

Sell your shares if you have any! :P
    11-06-2013 07:50 AM
    I'm I the only that doesn't like anything about coffee?

And tea AWESOME!!!

TEA FTW!!!
    11-06-2013 07:51 AM
    The smell of tea is the most beautifulness there is!
    11-06-2013 07:56 AM
    I'm I the only that doesn't like anything about coffee?

And tea AWESOME!!!

TEA FTW!!!
    I wasn't a coffee/tea drinker about 10 years ago. I actually gave up most caffeine before I started drinking coffee/tea.

Truth is that the coffee I had tried was horrible and always upset my stomach so I didn't enjoy it. But I don't drink that kind of coffee these days so I'm a bit more snobbish about what I drink. Unfortunately that doesn't always work.
    11-06-2013 07:57 AM
    I'm experiencing major lag with WPC (I'm talking web here) anyone getting that?
    11-06-2013 08:00 AM
142,845 ... 628629630631632 ...