It's literally just a few buttons to press. Not that I'm a pro user or anything, but I do know hot to warm my food with it (even though I don't like microwaving food).
    Yes, same. I need to buy a microwave soon since my home didn't come with one. My electric cooktop is original to the house, so it's a vintage model. Literally vintage. So that will be a learning curve for me. It has buttons for levels.
    Rose640 and aximtreo like this.
    05-04-2021 08:23 AM
    I have a project assignement to model/simulate an RMU device (Ring Main Unit) using a tool of my choice (it'll be Matlab/Simulink as always lol).
    And I have to be honest, I've always enjoined these kinds of task and assignements rather than pure studying and taking tests and exams. I just have more freedom of choice in how I want things to work and look like, plus I learn A LOT in the process.

But I do understand that exams serve their point. I wouldn't have the knowledge needed to do this project had I not passed all my previous exams.
    Ooh this does sounds interesting. I wish you good luck with this.
    Rose640 likes this.
    05-04-2021 08:24 AM
    I have a short iPhone 12 mini update. As much as I wanted to, I held back because I'll have to purchase a washer soon...
    raycpl and fatclue_98 like this.
    05-04-2021 09:53 AM
    Wow, it did last a while. I'm shocked that it's ending now. I wish you safe travels. Which devices will make the journey with you?
    Pixel 4a 5G and work iPhone Xr.
    Also a Mi11 Lite for grins and giggles.

iPad Pro for work and in flight entertainment.
    libra89 and aximtreo like this.
    05-04-2021 10:26 AM
    I have a short iPhone 12 mini update. As much as I wanted to, I held back because I'll have to purchase a washer soon...
    I don't blame you.
    Almost came very close to getting a new washer as well. Turned out to be a false alarm thankfully.
    libra89 likes this.
    05-04-2021 10:27 AM
    Pixel 4a 5G and work iPhone Xr.
    Also a Mi11 Lite for grins and giggles.

iPad Pro for work and in flight entertainment.
    Nicee combo! It sounds like you'll be set.
    05-04-2021 11:21 AM
    I don't blame you.
    Almost came very close to getting a new washer as well. Turned out to be a false alarm thankfully.
    I'm glad that you didn't have to. Those things can be expensive. Because of space, I have to get a smaller one. I have one in mind that will work but figuring out the installation and setup is a whole thing. It's on the sites to buy but I might be out of the delivery radius. I have to see.
    05-04-2021 11:25 AM
    Pixel 4a 5G on an Embraer 175 regional jet.
    pxl_20210504_194405450.jpg
    libra89, fatclue_98 and aximtreo like this.
    05-04-2021 02:46 PM
    It's literally just a few buttons to press. Not that I'm a pro user or anything, but I do know hot to warm my food with it (even though I don't like microwaving food).
    Normally that wold be true, but is is also an air fryer and toaster oven all in one. It is so much easier to say " alexa cook 18 minutes at 400 degrees" or say "alexa microwave for two minutes" than to press all the buttons in the right order to get all of that done. I am getting lazy in my old age.
    05-04-2021 06:19 PM
    I have a project assignement to model/simulate an RMU device (Ring Main Unit) using a tool of my choice (it'll be Matlab/Simulink as always lol).
    And I have to be honest, I've always enjoined these kinds of task and assignements rather than pure studying and taking tests and exams. I just have more freedom of choice in how I want things to work and look like, plus I learn A LOT in the process.

But I do understand that exams serve their point. I wouldn't have the knowledge needed to do this project had I not passed all my previous exams.
    Ring.... Main Unit? Is that the One Ring to rule them all?
    I'm in the midst if my Tolkien marathon... I recall watching the animated Bakshi film on TV in late 70s, and later managed to see it the cinema. Bigger screen matters. I progressed on with reading the novels, at least once a year!! Slight obsessed, I'd say.
    The Peter Jackson's Fellowship of the rings is almost 20yrs old, rest of the trilogy still holds up very well, thank you...

Covid spiking here again, the vaccination rollout is just too slow. People are really pissed. Damn.
    libra89 and aximtreo like this.
    05-04-2021 09:26 PM
    Meanwhile, I'm doing digging out my F.Herbert Dune novel in anticipation of Denis Villeneuve's version that's due for release later this year
    libra89 likes this.
    05-04-2021 09:30 PM
    I feel your pain, my fridge bit the big one on Saturday. OfferUp is a wonderful place if you have cash on hand.
    aximtreo and libra89 like this.
    05-05-2021 10:18 AM
    I feel your pain, my fridge bit the big one on Saturday. OfferUp is a wonderful place if you have cash on hand.
    Oh no, I'm sorry to hear that. Thank you, I'll check it out!
    fatclue_98 likes this.
    05-06-2021 08:08 AM
    I'm scratching my head.
    Why did the neighbourhood cat from across the road, climb up the roof next door, crawl through nooks and crannies, to make herself comfy along the ledge of my porch's ceiling.... stayed up there for two days... and pffff... and disappear again. Haha. Cats!!
    libra89 likes this.
    05-07-2021 06:35 AM
    Anyone else here addicted to watching the live streams of the Fagradalsfjall volcano near Geldingadalir on the Reykjanes Peninsula, Iceland?
    I rember my geography lessons from school or episodes on Nat Geo, but this is another level.
    My routine is to watch live stream on YouTube, have it running as wallpaper on my TV with loads of music in the background.. Symphonies, classical minimalistic tone poem, post rock and Brian Eno works very well as soundtracks to volcanic eruptions and lava flows.
    05-07-2021 06:43 AM
157,590 ... 630263036304