WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I'm just happy I have a three day weekend.

I'm in London tomorrow, which is nice. Hope the weather stays reasonable.

House is getting closer to completion.

All is good. Except for the UK... that's a disaster...

you taking some pictures :D?

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

the who well me I think :p,
where at a cellphone repair shop where I am taught to repair any current smartphone,
where in chico which is 20 drive from where I live :)
Nice, with skills you will learn you and 99 will be able to cooperate. He buys phones that need fixing, you fix it and than he will sale it

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

the who well me I think :p,
where at a cellphone repair shop where I am taught to repair any current smartphone,
where in chico which is 20 drive from where I live :)
When I said who I was wondering if it was a big company. That's all.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

i bet my first day at work will be getting to see what i am expected to do and stuff
That's typical of most people's first day of work. You never go in assuming you know what you're doing.

I'm pretty sure your first day will be a blur too .

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Well another "normal day in the United States"

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/break...ficers-killed-7-injured-at-protest/ar-BBu5aky

http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/07/us/falcon-heights-shooting-minnesota/index.html

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/baton-rouge-mourns-alton-sterling-at-vigil/ar-BBu1Mqb

Sometimes I wonder how the United States came to this. I do remember when I was little it wasn't this bad. now it seems to be the norm
It's always been bad in the US. There were the gangs in California. Florida had constant shootings. New York city was pretty bad. Chicago, etc...

When you're young you don't pay attention to these things that much. Guns have been an issue in the US for a very long time.

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

Well another "normal day in the United States"

Police: 5 officers dead, 6 hurt in Dallas protest shooting

Falcon Heights shooting: Woman livestreams aftermath - CNN.com

Baton Rouge mourns Alton Sterling at vigil

Sometimes I wonder how the United States came to this. I do remember when I was little it wasn't this bad. now it seems to be the norm

It's always been bad in the US. There were the gangs in California. Florida had constant shootings. New York city was pretty bad. Chicago, etc...

When you're young you don't pay attention to these things that much. Guns have been an issue in the US for a very long time.

The fact that after they shot Castile and put his girlfriend and daughter in the back of the cop car (handcuffed) and "somehow" was given back her phone (after it fell to the pavement when she was handcuffed!) to continue live streaming
from the back of the car just smells really really fishy!

Can you say Hollywood!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

The fact that after they shot Castile and put his girlfriend and daughter in the back of the cop car (handcuffed) and "somehow" was given back her phone (after it fell to the pavement when she was handcuffed!) to continue live streaming
from the back of the car just smells really really fishy!

Can you say Hollywood!
The whole thing feels Hollywood...

Man being shot four times in his car. Another man tackled and shot point blank. Snipers at a protest really shooting police...

It's bloody crazy.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

How annoying. I went to the one place I knew to charge my phone and the whole system is dead.

ananve

May 22, 2016
Visit site

Hey, this is the first time I'm posting here as I normally look at forum from the app (annoying I knew). And this post would be impossible to explore. ;)

Posted from my Surface 3 running Windows 10

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3