Rebecca Black quotes on a Thursday? Forshame!
    I am sorry. I'm just her biggest fan, ever.

Well, let's change subjects, today is a beautiful day and it felt very warm in the morning. I almost wrote "it felt very worm", but it didn't feel wormy at all.
    Muessig, N_LaRUE and snowmutt like this.
    11-07-2013 01:53 AM
    Morning. It's supposed to be warm here today too. If you consider 15C 'warm'. :)

So glad this week is almost over. It's not been one of my favourites and next week isn't looking much better. :P
    Chregu likes this.
    11-07-2013 01:56 AM
    I'm starting to become paranoid. I show up to say hi and everyone leaves the thread.... :(
    Chregu, LMZR, snowmutt and 1 others like this.
    11-07-2013 02:22 AM
    I'm starting to become paranoid. I show up to say hi and everyone leaves the thread.... :(
    Good morning LaRue, it's nice to read you!

I didn't leave the thread, I was just doing some work ;-)
    11-07-2013 02:24 AM
    I didn't leave the thread, I was just doing some work ;-)
    Yeah I should try that some time. :P
    Chregu likes this.
    11-07-2013 02:27 AM
    mine is old school rap/ hiphop but I still try to be open to new genres because I helps me get what the type of things are in peoples minds now :P
    I like rock, garage rock, noise rock and the occasional blues.
    11-07-2013 02:44 AM
    Morning. It's supposed to be warm here today too. If you consider 15C 'warm'. :)

So glad this week is almost over. It's not been one of my favourites and next week isn't looking much better. :P
    I consider 13C cold, but hey, it was 23C today, tomorrow it will be 16C... :(
    11-07-2013 02:46 AM
    Noise rock... that's a new one. What band fits in that category? To some people rock music is noise. :P
    LMZR and snowmutt like this.
    11-07-2013 02:46 AM
    I'm pretty open with music. The worst thing I can listen to is country music, though I'll agree that even some of that isn't too bad, however I will never go out of my way to listen to it.
    LMZR likes this.
    11-07-2013 02:49 AM
    I beginning to feel like a rap god, rap god! :P
    11-07-2013 02:51 AM
    I beginning to feel like a rap god, rap god! :P
    Go ahead. Rap for us.
    11-07-2013 02:58 AM
    Go ahead. Rap for us.
    Stop, or he will upload a Youtube video of him rapping, and I'd rather avoid that ;-)
    N_LaRUE, BIGPADDY, LMZR and 2 others like this.
    11-07-2013 03:06 AM
    Go ahead. Rap for us.
    Go ahead. Rap for us.
    Here you go

snowmutt likes this.
    11-07-2013 03:16 AM
    Here you go
    I have mentioned that I can't view YouTube videos at work, So whatever it is you put up there I can't see it.
    11-07-2013 03:20 AM
    Noise rock... that's a new one. What band fits in that category? To some people rock music is noise. :P
    Black Rebel Motorcycle Club's Beat the Devils Tattoo album has sounds that are like noise rock, and apparently, they're the only ones i like who are noise rock, and i'm questioning if it's a actual genre.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    11-07-2013 03:32 AM
    I have mentioned that I can't view YouTube videos at work, So whatever it is you put up there I can't see it.
    He just claimed he's Eminem. There are various reasons why I don't believe him.
    N_LaRUE, BIGPADDY, LMZR and 3 others like this.
    11-07-2013 03:33 AM
    No surprise there.
    snowmutt likes this.
    11-07-2013 03:57 AM
    Black Rebel Motorcycle Club's Beat the Devils Tattoo album has sounds that are like noise rock, and apparently, they're the only ones i like who are noise rock, and i'm questioning if it's a actual genre.
    I had to go to Wiki to make sense of this. It would appear 'noise' rock covers a rather large swath of music. I knew a few of the groups listed in Wiki though I would never have thought of them in this genre. I tend to agree with you that maybe this is just some term they made up.
    11-07-2013 03:59 AM

Have you ever seen Big Paddy and Eminem in the same room together??

Doesn't it appear as though "Eminem" is an alias, change as though to hide a true identity?

Isn't true Eminem likes cake??

I am not saying, but I am saying....
    Chregu, BIGPADDY and Muessig like this.
    11-07-2013 04:32 AM
    Have you ever seen Big Paddy and Eminem in the same room together??

Doesn't it appear as though "Eminem" is an alias, change as though to hide a true identity?

Isn't true Eminem likes cake??

I am not saying, but I am saying....
    If you put it that way, the evidence is overflowing!
    snowmutt and Muessig like this.
    11-07-2013 04:35 AM
    Have I mentioned how lovely it is to be a small part of your morning Mr. RUE?

I hang on every post. Nothing but truth spews from your keyboard. I have considered hacking your account and renaming your avatar N_LaTRUE.

So, we all tend to stay out of your way until you set the topics, then we just respond.

Feeling better yet? Or just more paranoid with a slight dose of creeped out?
    Chregu and N_LaRUE like this.
    11-07-2013 04:36 AM
    Feeling better yet? Or just more paranoid with a slight dose of creeped out?
    It was a little scary to read. However not as scary as imagining Eminem with a British accent (I just guess BP has) ;-)
    BIGPADDY, N_LaRUE and snowmutt like this.
    11-07-2013 04:38 AM
    Okay, obviously I do not appreciate rap as much as most people. I made about 32 seconds through the BP/M&M "Rap God" video.

*Scrambles to play new Alter Bridge download "Fortress" to recover*
    11-07-2013 04:40 AM
    It was a little scary to read. However not as scary as imagining Eminem with a British accent (I just guess BP has) ;-)
    Okay... that made laugh and spill some coffee.... what a thought!!

BIGPADDY likes this.
    11-07-2013 04:42 AM
    Who wants my autograph only 150
    snowmutt likes this.
    11-07-2013 04:55 AM
143,669 ... 633634635636637 ...