• 00Hours
  • 00Mins
  • 00Secs
Check out the best deals!
    Who wants my autograph only 150
    per a letter...
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    11-07-2013 04:56 AM
    Have I mentioned how lovely it is to be a small part of your morning Mr. RUE?
    No but it's nice to hear. :P

I hang on every post. Nothing but truth spews from your keyboard. I have considered hacking your account and renaming your avatar N_LaTRUE.
    I see the art of sarcasm isn't dead yet...

So, we all tend to stay out of your way
    I need to lose some weight but come on! (I was going to put I shower ever day...)

until you set the topics, then we just respond.
    Ohhhhhhhh.... there's a topic on here????

Feeling better yet? Or just more paranoid with a slight dose of creeped out?
    All three? Maybe weirded out?
    Last edited by N_LaRUE; 11-07-2013 at 05:37 AM.
    snowmutt and Chregu like this.
    11-07-2013 05:04 AM
    To add to my paranoia I've noticed a lot of people liking that comment about me being paranoid....
    snowmutt and BIGPADDY like this.
    11-07-2013 05:17 AM
    To add to my paranoia I've noticed a lot of people liking that comment about me being paranoid....
    And then it all went quiet...
    N_LaRUE, BIGPADDY and Chregu like this.
    11-07-2013 06:04 AM
    And then it all went quiet...
    People think I'm kidding here... next I'll be worrying about weird noises when I'm home. :P
    Muessig likes this.
    11-07-2013 06:12 AM
    People think I'm kidding here... next I'll be worrying about weird noises when I'm home. :P
    The boogie man.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    11-07-2013 06:43 AM
    All alone.... Mwahahahaha

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 1020
    BIGPADDY, N_LaRUE and snowmutt like this.
    11-07-2013 06:44 AM
    I hate bad WiFi!!!
    11-07-2013 06:49 AM
    I hate bad WiFi!!!

better than no wifi which is what i have at work now. Stuck in the countryside surrounded by fields is not conducive to a digital lifestyle

N_LaRUE likes this.
    11-07-2013 06:56 AM
    Morning folks...back on that grind again...sometimes when you take a day off from work, you realize the amount off effort you put into your daily routine and you wonder how you manage to flow along how you do...human tolerance and drive can be quite scary at times...
    11-07-2013 07:02 AM
    better than no wifi which is what i have at work now. Stuck in the countryside surrounded by fields is not conducive to a digital lifestyle

Your describing my lunch hour! :P
    11-07-2013 07:49 AM
    Morning folks...back on that grind again...sometimes when you take a day off from work, you realize the amount off effort you put into your daily routine and you wonder how you manage to flow along how you do...human tolerance and drive can be quite scary at times...
    I just switch on and off.
    11-07-2013 07:50 AM
    We're a social animal so we have to get along for the most part. There will always be those who will try to work against instinct in society (those known as 'cheats') but for the most part we generally get along. We are all more subject to authority than any of us would like to think.
    11-07-2013 08:09 AM
    I like to party rock!
    11-07-2013 08:11 AM
    I like to party rock!
    I guess that's better than petting the rock....
    BIGPADDY likes this.
    11-07-2013 08:13 AM
    I guess that's better than petting the rock....
    I call my pet rock Rockie.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    11-07-2013 08:18 AM
    I call my pet rock Rockie.
    The Rock's pet rookie?

Dwayne Johnson - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    BIGPADDY likes this.
    11-07-2013 08:19 AM
    WWE ......

Is the Rock
    11-07-2013 08:31 AM
    No no no no no.... please no WWE or any other wrestling.... please?
    snowmutt likes this.
    11-07-2013 08:43 AM
    I'm pretty open with music. The worst thing I can listen to is country music, though I'll agree that even some of that isn't too bad, however I will never go out of my way to listen to it.
    Friends don't let friends listen to country music.
    N_LaRUE, BIGPADDY and Muessig like this.
    11-07-2013 09:26 AM
    Working on such a large project it's sometimes hard to get your head around how large things are. I just realised one of the transformers we're using is over half the height of the building I'm sitting in. It's not even one the 'main' transformers, we have 11 of them.
    Chregu and snowmutt like this.
    11-07-2013 09:28 AM
    Working on such a large project it's sometimes hard to get your head around how large things are. I just realised one of the transformers we're using is over half the height of the building I'm sitting in. It's not even one the 'main' transformers, we have 11 of them.
    You use transformers? That means Optimus Prime is your little b!tch?

Why does the forum change the word for a female dog into stars? I think it's the same for the other word for donkey: ***.
    N_LaRUE and BIGPADDY like this.
    11-07-2013 09:33 AM
    You use transformers? That means Optimus Prime is your little b!tch?

Why does the forum change the word for a female dog into stars? I think it's the same for the other word for donkey: ***.
    People use the the term as an insult or curse word so it gets the * treatment.

No I don't use those types of transformers. :P I'm an electrical design engineer. :P Good ol' boring step down transformers. Big iron cores, windings, weigh a lot. These particular ones are cooled with a special oil and fans.
    Chregu and BIGPADDY like this.
    11-07-2013 09:37 AM
    People use the the term as an insult or curse word so it gets the * treatment.

No I don't use those types of transformers. :P I'm an electrical design engineer. :P Good ol' boring step down transformers. Big iron cores, windings, weigh a lot. These particular ones are cooled with a special oil and fans.
    Yeah, it was more a rhetorical question ;-)

But it must be very impressive standing next to one of those things. What are they used for (purpose, not function)?
    11-07-2013 09:51 AM
    Well I'm back now after a night of sleeping and a morning of napping on the bus figuring out that on my surface I can use my finger like a pencil and write out words !
    11-07-2013 09:59 AM
143,584 ... 634635636637638 ...