The wireless has been good today...

I'm scared!!!
    11-08-2013 09:35 AM
    I have been contemplating buying the individual pieces for a media PC and then just bring it home one day. :P
    11-08-2013 09:41 AM
    I have been contemplating buying the individual pieces for a media PC and then just bring it home one day. :P
    I think being a student as long as I was (I started to study something else, before I switched to biology) and therefore always having little money I had to work for at weekends and on night-shifts, implemented some kind of wife-mechanism in my head.

Whenever I want to buy something, my inner wife tells me not to do it, except if I really need it. That's also the reason I'm not afraid that I'll just buy a tablet when I just really feel like doing it.
    11-08-2013 09:53 AM
    I think being a student as long as I was (I started to study something else, before I switched to biology) and therefore always having little money I had to work for at weekends and on night-shifts, implemented some kind of wife-mechanism in my head.

Whenever I want to buy something, my inner wife tells me not to do it, except if I really need it. That's also the reason I'm not afraid that I'll just buy a tablet when I just really feel like doing it.
    I gave up the inner wife when it comes to purchases - Its my money and I like to enjoy it as I see fit - if the bills are paid and the food is on the table anything left is a bonus and for me to spend save on whatever I want - My inner wife is locked in the kitchen.
    N_LaRUE, Chregu and snowmutt like this.
    11-08-2013 10:14 AM
    If only it was that easy.
    Chregu and snowmutt like this.
    11-08-2013 10:17 AM
    My deluxe edition of EMINEM MMLP2 came today!

Hooray!!!
    11-08-2013 10:20 AM
    I'm getting very addictive to Star Trek!!!
    snowmutt likes this.
    11-08-2013 10:31 AM
    I'm getting very addictive to Star Trek!!!
    The original series?
    11-08-2013 10:43 AM
    The original series?
    Correct Captain Kirk
    11-08-2013 10:47 AM
    Correct Captain Kirk
    Nice. Personally I can't watch this. I really loved the next generation as a kid, but I always found the original series silly. I like some of the movies though.
    11-08-2013 10:49 AM
    S.H.I.E.L.D. on tonight!
    11-08-2013 10:50 AM
    Nice. Personally I can't watch this. I really loved the next generation as a kid, but I always found the original series silly. I like some of the movies though.
    I love the silliness of the originals.

I haven't watch many new generation, I have watch both the new movie release they were okay, I did prefer the second film into darkness only because of Benedict Cumberbatch.
    11-08-2013 10:55 AM
    I haven't watch many new generation, I have watch both the new movie release they were okay, I did prefer the second film into darkness only because of Benedict Cumberbatch.
    Yes, we were talking about that. I love watching Cumberbatch as Sherlock, and his character was alright in Star Trek 2. However the plot was terrible. Also stuff like interplanetar beaming was just a bad idea to implement. I preferred Star Trek 1 by far.
    BIGPADDY and snowmutt like this.
    11-08-2013 11:04 AM
    Yes, we were talking about that. I love watching Cumberbatch as Sherlock, and his character was alright in Star Trek 2. However the plot was terrible. Also stuff like interplanetar beaming was just a bad idea to implement. I preferred Star Trek 1 by far.
    Cumberbatch is awesome in Sherlock which the new season will start on New Year day for the UK very excited!
    Chregu and snowmutt like this.
    11-08-2013 11:10 AM
    hehehe wow and again RUE was being a boss in the file manager thread then BAM laura put the hammer down
    11-08-2013 12:24 PM
    and now im back after configuring my ssd last night :P
    11-08-2013 12:25 PM
    time to move into second place on the top posters list
    11-08-2013 12:26 PM
    hmmm after getting off the phone with ms to activate office 2010...... I have won the WAR
    11-08-2013 12:27 PM
    I like to eat eat eat apple and bananas
    11-08-2013 12:37 PM
    MEANINGFUL LYRIC TIME
    "So light me up like a cigarette and just let me burn
    Catch fire and burn, catch fire and burn
    Light a spark and ignite it
    In the dark, so when I'm no more
    They'll know I was here, so let me just burn"

so can some guess what this could mean ..I have an idea its like you know when someone smokes a cigarette you know by the lit end and the smoke but even when its put out the smoke still lingers in the air. so im guessing that when that guy is gone he wants to be remembered ...... I think :P
    11-08-2013 12:44 PM
    OHOHOH so I wanted to say this wensday but I forgot but when I was waiting for class and I heard a textone that comes with windows phone and I was looking around the room and I saw this guy with a white cellphone and I thought could it be a Nokia phone so I looked it at more then I saw the camera and YUP it was a Nokia lumia 928. it looked awesome even better when you see it in real life :P and also when I was going to study some French with a classmate I saw another person with a surface ! I just noticed that my school has lots of msft users
    11-08-2013 12:49 PM
    OHOHOH so I wanted to say this wensday but I forgot but when I was waiting for class and I heard a textone that comes with windows phone and I was looking around the room and I saw this guy with a white cellphone and I thought could it be a Nokia phone so I looked it at more then I saw the camera and YUP it was a Nokia lumia 928. it looked awesome even better when you see it in real life :P and also when I was going to study some French with a classmate I saw another person with a surface ! I just noticed that my school has lots of msft users
    Must have been a shock :P
    11-08-2013 01:16 PM
    Must have been a shock :P
    yeas it was because I have not noticed that peeps use msft/nokia products
    BIGPADDY likes this.
    11-08-2013 03:13 PM
    It Friday night woohoo
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    11-08-2013 03:49 PM
    Woke up today to find out that DBDev is the new ambassador of the month.

Congratulations to him!
    BIGPADDY likes this.
    11-08-2013 04:05 PM
144,428 ... 640641642643644 ...