my phone is way to quiet.....I could text someone but I could be bothering them on this early afternoon Sunday OR they could be like me a d waiting for someone to text them ................ hmmmm what to do
    11-10-2013 04:34 PM
    Thought I say goodnight!!!

:P
    11-10-2013 04:57 PM
    Thought I say goodnight!!!

:P
    BAD NIGHT :P jkjk laters !
    11-10-2013 05:08 PM
    I guess everyone has a busy sunday today...that's good better to have a nice sunday than to have a sunday like mine and just to watch grown ups 2 and then to study French
    11-10-2013 06:17 PM
    one of the reasons why I love IE ...not a memory hog
    Attached Thumbnails tabs-ie.png   memory-used-ie.png  
    11-10-2013 06:33 PM
    NOPE well I do have a chick friend that is French and is cute but ehhhh not my type
    That's a good start. But doesn't she have friends that COULD be your type? Gotta work the system there...
    sahib lopez likes this.
    11-10-2013 06:48 PM
    So...the dude selling me the 925 was a flake...and the other leads have people playing hardball...so I'm just gonna trade in my 810 for a AT&T cyan 920 instead...
    11-10-2013 06:50 PM
    That's a good start. But doesn't she have friends that COULD be your type? Gotta work the system there...
    nope I know most of her chick friends and I haven't spent some time with them but still not my type don't get me wrong they are all pretty but they are to high school for me
    11-10-2013 06:59 PM
    So...the dude selling me the 925 was a flake...and the other leads have people playing hardball...so I'm just gonna trade in my 810 for a AT&T cyan 920 instead...
    people these days.....never keep their word *tsk tsk tsk* atleast now you wont have to worry about running out of space and be able to use wireless charging on the 920
    11-10-2013 07:01 PM
    nope I know most of her chick friends and I haven't spent some time with them but still not my type don't get me wrong they are all pretty but they are to high school for me
    I can certainly understand that sentiment. That's why i went after sophomores and juniors once I got into college. Some freshmen females and guys too are still more like super high school seniors. Work the system though...you can find someone...
    sahib lopez likes this.
    11-10-2013 07:36 PM
    people these days.....never keep their word *tsk tsk tsk* atleast now you wont have to worry about running out of space and be able to use wireless charging on the 920
    I mean, honestly, if I was looking for a brand new primary phone, a mint condition 925 @$350 is a nice deal. I'm not trying to spend more than $300 for a used 925 because I'm working with a friend to get him a Dell Venue 8 Pro + a Lumia 920/Ativ S. If I cannot find a good 925 deal, I will sit pat with the 920.
    11-10-2013 07:42 PM
    I can certainly understand that sentiment. That's why i went after sophomores and juniors once I got into college. Some freshmen females and guys too are still more like super high school seniors. Work the system though...you can find someone...
    i can be flexable but when i sit down with them i listen to their convos and im over here thinking " the hell?! am i still in high school where im talking about partying every weekend"
    11-10-2013 07:49 PM
    I mean, honestly, if I was looking for a brand new primary phone, a mint condition 925 @$350 is a nice deal. I'm not trying to spend more than $300 for a used 925 because I'm working with a friend to get him a Dell Venue 8 Pro + a Lumia 920/Ativ S. If I cannot find a good 925 deal, I will sit pat with the 920.
    same here i wouldn't pay over 300 for a used celly especially if im using that money to get goodies for that celly
    11-10-2013 07:52 PM
    dang by 5 pm is dark outside.........tired of studying but i got nothing to do
    11-10-2013 07:53 PM
    same here i wouldn't pay over 300 for a used celly especially if im using that money to get goodies for that celly
    If it's an AT&T unlocked 1020, I would. Otherwise, I'm not trying to pay a ton for used carrier models.
    11-10-2013 07:59 PM
    i can be flexable but when i sit down with them i listen to their convos and im over here thinking " the hell?! am i still in high school where im talking about partying every weekend"
    truth be told, if you handle your business you can party your *** off in college and get good grades. You just have to put in the work to study FIRST. That's the trick some freshmen never get and are too busy partying until they drop out of college...
    sahib lopez likes this.
    11-10-2013 08:01 PM
    If it's an AT&T unlocked 1020, I would. Otherwise, I'm not trying to pay a ton for used carrier models.
    the value would go down in my eyes if it was a carrier model because well it will work perfectly on that carrier and not to mention the hold carriers have on updates
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    11-10-2013 08:03 PM
    truth be told, if you handle your business you can party your *** off in college and get good grades. You just have to put in the work to study FIRST. That's the trick some freshmen never get and are too busy partying until they drop out of college...
    i agree with that but none like to study ..... i don't like to study on the weekends or any day i would rater be texting some peeps on my celly but then i would be behind :P or be looking for someone so i woudnt be missing my ex but the only thing i am doing is studying every day so wen finals week comes i can chill while i watch peeps killing them self
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    11-10-2013 08:11 PM
    the value would go down in my eyes if it was a carrier model because well it will work perfectly on that carrier and not to mention the hold carriers have on updates
    that's how I look at it as well...but, if you cannot afford to pay 700 for an unlocked 1020 and can get the carrier model for $350-$390 used, it is still cheaper. I'm not trying to buy a 925 for $350 used I know of 2 reliable websites where if you find another 75-100 you can get the same model unlocked. So that's why when people are playing hardball for no reason, they get stuck with a phone that won't sell.
    11-10-2013 08:17 PM
    i agree with that but none like to study ..... i don't like to study on the weekends or any day i would rater be texting some peeps on my celly but then i would be behind :P or be looking for someone so i woudnt be missing my ex but the only thing i am doing is studying every day so wen finals week comes i can chill while i watch peeps killing them self
    that's the key...putting in the work now so come finals you're on cruise control. I won't lie, I used to attend my fair share of fun social events, meeting people and having more than one girl I was getting to know too back in those days. But you best believe I had my favorite hideaway in the library or on campus grounds where I can put the headphones on so I could study...that's why I could chill in classes too...
    sahib lopez likes this.
    11-10-2013 08:20 PM
    Well folks, I'm off to go fold clothes...today was laundry day...gonna find the charger for my 810 and box it up. Hard to believe it's already almost a year I had it...gonna miss it but will happily move it for a 920 at this point.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    11-10-2013 08:23 PM
    that's how I look at it as well...but, if you cannot afford to pay 700 for an unlocked 1020 and can get the carrier model for $350-$390 used, it is still cheaper. I'm not trying to buy a 925 for $350 used I know of 2 reliable websites where if you find another 75-100 you can get the same model unlocked. So that's why when people are playing hardball for no reason, they get stuck with a phone that won't sell.
    i would think when selling a phone they would price it so it could be sold and not try to see if someone will buy it knowing full well that other sites have it better or better yet knowing another selling has it better
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    11-10-2013 08:24 PM
    Well folks, I'm off to go fold clothes...today was laundry day...gonna find the charger for my 810 and box it up. Hard to believe it's already almost a year I had it...gonna miss it but will happily move it for a 920 at this point.
    you made it sound like if your 810 was your girl friend
    11-10-2013 08:27 PM
    I can't sleep. :D
    BIGPADDY likes this.
    11-10-2013 08:48 PM
    I can't sleep. :D
    o.o count sheep :P
    11-10-2013 09:14 PM
144,181 ... 645646647648649 ...