WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

now that im looking at windows phones ....... i hope they don't add a file manager..... i really don't want to turn into android ......:confused: i mean i don't really see meny peeps using file mamager on android if they are just people who just use it to look at facebook, twitter, instadgram , vine , i never understood why its a must have feature :eek:rly:

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

WTF happened in here - 5 pages of the most pointless cack ive ever had the misfortune of reading. I can feel my brain slowly trickling from my ears and my eyes are bleeding!!

mpt15

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site

WTF happened in here - 5 pages of the most pointless cack ive ever had the misfortune of reading. I can feel my brain slowly trickling from my ears and my eyes are bleeding!!

that was my reaction too, when I returned from dinner about 7 pages earlier

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

well i was bored and i didn't have much to say until it came to me :winktongue: and besides you are already dead ...you are deadpool :cool:

mpt15

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site

I think Sahib had enough Red Bull or coffee or whatever it is he had for breakfast. None of that for the rest of the year Sahib. Its not good for your health. And the health of the other posters here

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I think Sahib had enough Red Bull or coffee or whatever it is he had for breakfast. None of that for the rest of the year Sahib. Its not good for your health. And the health of the other posters here

well all i had was a doughnut and that was it ... i guess i was in a talking mood :confused:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb