Our boss Dave Blake had a 920 and is using a 925 now. Shoot him a pm and ask his opinion. I'm sure he would be glad to help and could give you a first hand opinion.
    Will do. what's your 920 experience like? Do you feel like the screen isn't as sharp as the 8X? The weight of the 920 doesn't bother me.
    11-11-2013 10:34 PM
    its not cool of them and that's why I stopped using them, quite honestly. But it is what it is...i may get a psp vita or an iPod touch in there with the store credit I have. I just may sell my 810 to my friend instead, once t-mobile unlocks it.
    and in the end those 2 peeps that could of made a sale didn't so no 925 or 920 for you in the mean time
    11-11-2013 10:40 PM
    and in the end those 2 peeps that could of made a sale didn't so no 925 or 920 for you in the mean time
    while that's true, I'm not scrambling for either one...but I plan to make a decision soon enough. I want to have one before the thanksgiving party at my sister's at the end of the month.
    11-11-2013 10:55 PM
    while that's true, I'm not scrambling for either one...but I plan to make a decision soon enough. I want to have one before the thanksgiving party at my sister's at the end of the month.
    isn't that 2 weeks from now o.o well yeah you have until then.....
    11-11-2013 11:00 PM
    isn't that 2 weeks from now o.o well yeah you have until then.....
    it is two weeks. I will decide by this weekend and place the order next week.
    11-11-2013 11:03 PM
    it is two weeks. I will decide by this weekend and place the order next week.
    I say 920 just in case you need those extra 80 $
    11-11-2013 11:04 PM
    I found a song that I think MSFTisMIA and maybe dead pool would like
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    11-11-2013 11:05 PM
    I found a song that I think MSFTisMIA and maybe dead pool would like
    Nice choice. They didn't translate the sections sung by Mavado clearly (I'm Jamaican so it was easy for me to listen along and know what he was saying), but all in all, a nice song.
    Chregu likes this.
    11-11-2013 11:19 PM
    Nice choice. They didn't translate the sections sung by Mavado clearly (I'm Jamaican so it was easy for me to listen along and know what he was saying), but all in all, a nice song.
    o.o I didn't know this song had Jamaican in it I just thought you would be into it because of the past convos you all adults have here
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    11-11-2013 11:25 PM
    o.o I didn't know this song had Jamaican in it I just thought you would be into it because of the past convos you all adults have here
    Mavado is Jamaican. The words in the song are very potent, so it was a nice choice on your part. Talking about struggles, very important and deep struggles.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    11-11-2013 11:39 PM
    Mavado is Jamaican. The words in the song are very potent, so it was a nice choice on your part. Talking about struggles, very important and deep struggles.
    all I did understand was struggles and the lyrics to back it up but since im not really struggling ...YET it wont hit me as much as it would other people
    11-11-2013 11:53 PM
    well time to go to sleep .....good night all
    11-12-2013 12:23 AM
    Well, crappy weather still looms, i really wish there would be some sort of sunlight tomorrow. :)
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    11-12-2013 01:07 AM
    Well, crappy weather still looms, i really wish there would be some sort of sunlight tomorrow. :)
    It's snowing here.
    Chregu, LMZR, BIGPADDY and 1 others like this.
    11-12-2013 01:16 AM
    Because of the concert yesterday, I don't have any food left, I almost have no clean cloths left, my kitchen is still dirty and I have slept much less than would be desirable.

Still, it was definitely worth it.
    Laura Knotek and N_LaRUE like this.
    11-12-2013 01:21 AM
    It's snowing here.
    I wouldn't mind snow, as long as it wasn't cloudy and raining. :\
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    11-12-2013 01:24 AM
    It's snowing here.
    My wife would be ecstatic if we had snow. Instead we have gray and rain.

Bit early isn't it?
    Laura Knotek and LMZR like this.
    11-12-2013 01:37 AM
    My wife would be ecstatic if we had snow. Instead we have gray and rain.

Bit early isn't it?
    Yes, it is early. We usually don't get any snow with accumulation on the ground until Thanksgiving or later.
    11-12-2013 01:40 AM
    Yes, it is early. We usually don't get any snow with accumulation on the ground until Thanksgiving or later.
    Now I want to go skiing. Thank you very much. ;-)
    Laura Knotek, N_LaRUE and LMZR like this.
    11-12-2013 01:46 AM
    Now I want to go skiing. Thank you very much. ;-)
    I don't think that would be possible here yet. We're supposed to get a slushy accumulation of 5-10 cm. That's still unusual here this early.
    11-12-2013 01:56 AM
    Will do. what's your 920 experience like? Do you feel like the screen isn't as sharp as the 8X? The weight of the 920 doesn't bother me.
    The biggest differences between a 920 and a 925 is weight, memory. LCD or Amoled, dual zeon flash and wireless charging. Other than that they're pretty much the same device.

Nokia Lumia 925 - Full phone specifications

Nokia Lumia 920 - Full phone specifications

If you want built in wireless charging (which is great) than I'd go with the 920. You've mentioned that weight isn't an issue. So it's really about the rest. The pictures with the 920 are fantastic so I don't see a reason not to get it. Also if it's a later build it probably won't have any of the early quirks.
    11-12-2013 02:07 AM
    I don't think that would be possible here yet. We're supposed to get a slushy accumulation of 5-10 cm. That's still unusual here this early.
    Wow. That's quite a bit. Obviously won't last. There just to make a mess of things.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    11-12-2013 02:08 AM
    Wow. That's quite a bit. Obviously won't last. There just to make a mess of things.
    Yes, it is enough to make the roads a mess. Many drivers around here seem to forget how to drive in snow, even if they've lived here their entire lives.
    11-12-2013 02:10 AM
    Yes, it is enough to make the roads a mess. Many drivers around here seem to forget how to drive in snow, even if they've lived here their entire lives.
    It was the same in Toronto. Every year the first snow fall would cause numerous accidents. Even if it was only a 2-5cm.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    11-12-2013 02:18 AM
    It was the same in Toronto. Every year the first snow fall would cause numerous accidents. Even if it was only a 2-5cm.
    Not looking forward to snow in the UK - They only have to forecast it and everything grinds to a halt.
    N_LaRUE, LMZR and BIGPADDY like this.
    11-12-2013 03:02 AM
144,463 ... 650651652653654 ...