well time to go get ready for my French class
    Same. :(
    11-13-2013 01:39 PM
    K, answered my own question fairly easily regarding how micro SD storage works, but looking at storage checker, even if I put all pics/vids/music in an SD card, I'm still sitting at 15.4gb, so IDK that a 16GB phone would work for me...

Apps: 9.4
    Maps: 0.143
    Temp: 0.498
    Office: 0.01
    Email: 0.5
    Ringtones: 0.002
    System: 1.6
    Other: 3.3

Total: 15.453

So what the heck is the 3.3GB for "Other"???

Dam+n you ATT for making the US 1520 only have 16GB
    Last edited by sinime; 11-13-2013 at 03:32 PM.
    11-13-2013 03:10 PM

So what the heck is the 3.3GB for "Other"???
    That where the magic is! 8-D
    11-13-2013 03:51 PM
    That where the magic is! 8-D
    Did you make a emoticon resembling an erected *****?

Do you have already GDR3 sinime? 3.3 GB seems a lot. It tended to fill up files from apps that were removed because of a bug and became incredibly big.

I'm glad you answered your own question, now I can post again. I was afraid the question would get lost else as I didn't know the answer.

Why does the forum change the word ***** into stars? That's just stupid. It's a absolutely normal word, nothing bad about it. Is it true, are Americans really that prudish? (Edit: That's a joke, a refrence to a clich around here, when I read it again it seemed a little offensive, for that I am sorry.)

You can't even link the Wikipedia article: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/*****
    Last edited by Chregu; 11-13-2013 at 04:13 PM.
    11-13-2013 03:59 PM

Do you have already GDR3 sinime? 3.3 GB seems a lot. It tended to fill up files from apps that were removed because of a bug and became incredibly big.

I'm glad you answered your own question, now I can post again. I was afraid the question would get lost else as I didn't know the answer.

Why does the forum change the word ***** into stars? That's just stupid. It's a absolutely normal word, nothing bad about it. Is it true, are Americans really that prudish? (Edit: That's a joke, a refrence to a clich around here, when I read it again it seemed a little offensive, for that I am sorry.)

Yeah the link says it been deleted :P

And it was suppose to be a smiley face :D
    11-13-2013 04:20 PM
    Star Trek where no show has ever gone before.....
    11-13-2013 04:27 PM

link is dead :P and it looks funny to see stars .... it beats having a censor bar thought
    11-13-2013 05:11 PM
    Fall is officially here in NYC. It be cold outside right now, as I'm freezing my *** off at a bus stop, wishing to be home within the next half hour...
    sahib lopez likes this.
    11-13-2013 07:23 PM
    Fall is officially here in NYC. It be cold outside right now, as I'm freezing my *** off at a bus stop, wishing to be home within the next half hour...
    it wasn't in cali ...its still 77 degrees here and it 5:48 but the high was in the 80's :P
    11-13-2013 07:48 PM
    It is good to be home and inside. On cold days like this, I appreciate having a warm place even more because there are those our there without adequate heat, and worse, no warm place inside to stay...
    11-13-2013 08:20 PM
    As much as I've decided to settle with the 920 and will work the camera a whole lot, seeing the stunning pictures from the 1020 still makes me wish I had one. Oh, well...
    sahib lopez likes this.
    11-13-2013 08:23 PM
    it wasn't in cali ...its still 77 degrees here and it 5:48 but the high was in the 80's :P
    the weather's always good in Cali, sahib, so that doesn't count...
    11-13-2013 09:22 PM
    It is good to be home and inside. On cold days like this, I appreciate having a warm place even more because there are those our there without adequate heat, and worse, no warm place inside to stay...
    Weather today was MUCH better than it was yesterday, but the school's library has been closed off due to flooding, me and a few managed to sneak in, but we got caught soon afterwards and got kicked out. :\
    11-13-2013 11:18 PM
    As much as I've decided to settle with the 920 and will work the camera a whole lot, seeing the stunning pictures from the 1020 still makes me wish I had one. Oh, well...
    well I do too ill probably make up an excuse to buy it for my photography class in 2 semesters but I would settle with the 920 or 925 if I had a the chance
    11-13-2013 11:27 PM
    the weather's always good in Cali, sahib, so that doesn't count...
    yes it does ! its just not fall weather yet.... I think Cali skipped fall and is going to winter !
    11-13-2013 11:28 PM
    Weather today was MUCH better than it was yesterday, but the school's library has been closed off due to flooding, me and a few managed to sneak in, but we got caught soon afterwards and got kicked out. :\
    hahah ...wait ..... sneak into a library o.o.... ehhhh I have never met anyone who would want to do that
    11-13-2013 11:29 PM
    hahah ...wait ..... sneak into a library o.o.... ehhhh I have never met anyone who would want to do that
    I was initially unaware that i wasn't allowed to go in. :)
    11-13-2013 11:45 PM
    im contemplating if I should say good night to a chick friend ( I would say girl friend but she's not she's just a friend that is a girl :P ) so to see to get a convo started for tomorrow what would you guys do. I think I wont just so in case so I don't seems that im trying to hit on her
    11-13-2013 11:46 PM
    I was initially unaware that i wasn't allowed to go in. :)
    AHHH that makes sence I would be wondering if you really like that library :P
    11-13-2013 11:47 PM
    1,300th post!

I don't know what to do, I really like that Motorola Moto G, i know, i know...
    11-13-2013 11:50 PM
    1,300th post!

I don't know what to do, I really like that Motorola Moto G, i know, i know...
    I like the moto x and the nexus 5 but only if it ran windows phone :3 but of course nokia still beats Motorola by a long shot :P and LG
    11-13-2013 11:53 PM
    if only if only the wood ****** sigh, the bark on tree was as soft as the skies as the wolf waits below ,hungry and lonely he cries to the moo-oo-oon ,if only if only.
    11-13-2013 11:58 PM
    what !!!!! they censored ****** o.o???? oh come on its a bird for crying out loud !
    11-14-2013 12:02 AM
    its a woodpecker !!!!
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    11-14-2013 12:04 AM
    -.- never mind I guess a bird is a bad word
    11-14-2013 12:05 AM
143,644 ... 657658659660661 ...